Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3142 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 214226423042309231323140314131423143314431523192324236424142 ... LastLast
Results 47,116 to 47,130 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    ^ Lots of hinting at Richards. Tough to say whether he has heard something or just likes him as a player.
    Down in this vagina mine.

vCash
    Tim Sassone just said that he hears that Jan Hejda (Defense), Rupp and Bradley may be on the Blackhawks radar.

Rupp and Bradley are just the type of 4th liners that the Blackhawks need.

vCash
    Heck.. If we are going to dream..Stamkos anyone?

Truly a man's best friend!

vCash
    i know the hawks have probably the lowest chance to sign stamkos,
    BUT...
    It would'nt hurt to just give an offer/offer sheet, because you never know what could happen

god what a team we would have if Stamkos came here...

The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Hendry is the next to go of those folks, but I wouldn't be surprised if he stuck around. Bickell is too big, and has too good of a wrister to get rid of at his price. Bolland and Sharp I won't even bother responding to. Jelly is here at least until there is another stay at home shot blocker that deserves top 4 minutes to take his place.

Toews will be around until he's a special assistant to the GM. Keith is a close second, his age is the only factor.
    Last edited by Dagwood; 06-29-2011 at 02:55 PM.

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

vCash
    boom! where do you find all this great info? Links please!!

vCash
    Toews should be here last on the team because he should be a Hawk for life. The next one to go out of the one you name would probably be Hendry but I hope they get a deal done and bring him back
    Last edited by Bleacher Bums; 06-29-2011 at 03:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TooL D/R/T View Post
    boom! where do you find all this great info? Links please!!
    Twitter
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Twitter
    Eh...better dust off my twitter account. Certain names you all feel I should follow?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TooL D/R/T View Post
    Eh...better dust off my twitter account. Certain names you all feel I should follow?
    JayZawaski670

Jesse Rogers from ESPN dont know his twitter name off the top of my head.

TramyersCSN

TimSassone

vCash
    The1Tab is another guy to follow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    i know the hawks have probably the lowest chance to sign stamkos,
    BUT...
    It would'nt hurt to just give an offer/offer sheet, because you never know what could happen

god what a team we would have if Stamkos came here...

Wish Stamkos was possible, just isn't in the cards realistically

Time for predictions....

We most likely give Campoli and Frolik $2mil and 1.75mil, Stalberg for $1mil leaving roughly $9.25 mil in cap space. Given Bowman wants to keep at least 3-4 mil for the deadline, that leaves 5-6mil to spend on fillers.

Sopel would sign with us for a pair of socks but we'll most likely give him 500k according to JR, therefore d-men are done. Add Madden for $1mil and Eager for $2mil and resign Johnson for $1mil. Or they buyout Olesz and go after someone like Talbot/Cole/Ericsson/Dubinsky instead of Johnson with the extra money. Either way these moves would fit our team well, add gritty/experienced players, all while keeping $4mil+ for the deadline.

vCash
    Also follow me @DaSox242

vCash
    Hendry is a UFA, so he has a good chance of not being here by camp.

Keith has a long contract but Toews should be the last one, once we can lock him up to be a lifer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Also follow me @DaSox242
    Fine