Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Target Field

Target Field

I'm heading to Target Field next week. Just looking for any ideas on what I should check out at the park while I'm there? Also if there's anything in the area (non ballpark related) that you recommend seeing that would be great too. Thanks for the help!

I'm not in the area anymore, but there are plenty of things to do around downtown Minneapolis. What sort of things do you like to do and how long are you going to be in Minneapolis?

Quote Originally Posted by catman:32298484
    I'm not in the area anymore, but there are plenty of things to do around downtown Minneapolis. What sort of things do you like to do and how long are you going to be in Minneapolis?
    I'm in Minnesota for 3 days. I'm up for anything. Sorry for the late response. I don't get notifications anymore for some reason.

When are you there? Or have you already been....
    There are flyers to give you ideas on what live music might be playing at any of the many downtown bars. US Bank stadium where the Vikings play isn't far away, nor is Target Center where the Twolves didn't beat the Rockets to keep their season alive. And, of course, there's the Mall of America.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment