Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2015 Minor Leaguers -- Berrios, Buxton, Sano, and Co.

Here is an article about some of the Twins prospects: http://puckettspond.com/2014/12/18/t...ts-watch-2015/

vCash
    Meyer, Stewart, Berrios, Gordon, Sano, and Buxton are all in the top 50 prospects list. Bryant hit 40 hr with a.325 average while Buxton was injured but buxtons ratings still keep him at number 1. Every tool of buxtons is elite. All I continue to hear is his tools rate that of trout. Only two in a decade or two with these ratings.

vCash
    I saw both Trout and Buxton play in the same league (MWL). Their games are very similar at that level. Both are fast, have good arms (Buxton's is better, as is his speed). Trout has more power, but I think Buxton has a better eye.
    I'm not saying that Buxton will be Mike Trout #2, but he has just as much potential.
    I'm looking forward to seeing Nick Gordon next summer. He should be in Cedar Rapids for at least part of the year.

vCash
    Here is a video from MLB Network on the Twins' top prospects: http://m.mlb.com/min/video/topic/525...list/?c_id=min

vCash
    The Twins have 8 of the top 200 prospects from Fangraphs, including 2 in the top 15: http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/the-f...t/#more-175464

vCash
    lol so Sano is dropped out of the top 5 where he'd been....for?

nice to see our prospects ranked high, but I'd much rather watch them actually play
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I saw both Trout and Buxton play in the same league (MWL). Their games are very similar at that level. Both are fast, have good arms (Buxton's is better, as is his speed). Trout has more power, but I think Buxton has a better eye.
    I'm not saying that Buxton will be Mike Trout #2, but he has just as much potential.
    I'm looking forward to seeing Nick Gordon next summer. He should be in Cedar Rapids for at least part of the year.
    I think Buxton will be twice the player Trout is and a lock to be in the hall of fame. He is going to lead us to at least 3 world series championships and will likely win 3 or 4 MVP's as well. Cant wait....

vCash
    Let's not forget about Sano either. He could and probably will be the next Miguel Cabrera. Think about it, Buxton and Sano in the 3,4 spot will be better than Trout and Miggy. Berrios is the next right handed Johan.. Man im excited for the future.

vCash
    Nice to have Joe back with his positive attitude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Nice to have Joe back with his positive attitude.
    Thanks Cat, It's good to be back. I am really looking forward to this season. I may have ripped us in the past, but this is a new year and new team. Im hopeful we make a nice playoff run. I could see us winning the central... I predict 92 wins

vCash
    So who plays shortstop? Santana or Escobar?
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    I think if Hicks plays well in center, Santana plays SS and Escobar is the utility infielder, along with Nunez (who can play OF with Schafer).

vCash
    This sucks. I moved to Colorado over the winter, so I won't be able to watch any twins games.

vCash

vCash
    none real surprises....Buxton, Berrios, and Sano simply wouldn't get steady playing time right now...so it's going to depend on when they would before they're brought up........as much as I'd like to see the young guys
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast