Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    I would, but I don't wanna seem like one of those idiots that comes in and pesters the losing team.

Anyway, at least the Tigers have something to look forward to this season... still being in contention. We're just hot right now but will drop off.
    I understand, I just wanted to extended some courtesy to the opposing team even if we were getting our *** kicked.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I understand, I just wanted to extended some courtesy to the opposing team even if we were getting our *** kicked.
    Much appreciated. I think tomorrow's game will be interesting, you should have game 3 easy though.

vCash
    Oh boy, our commentators just accidentally slipped and said "JETS 14, Tigers 3"

Well, no doubt you will have your revenge Detroit, if not tomorrow then certainly for Verlander's start.

vCash
    Much appreciated. I think tomorrow's game will be interesting, you should have game 3 easy though.
    Yeah with Phil Coke on the hill its always a surprise what you'll get. I just hope the Mets got all this offense out of their system today lol

vCash
    Yeah with Phil Coke on the hill its always a surprise what you'll get. I just hope the Mets got all this offense out of their system today lol
    Our offense kinda sucks to be honest so you should be good for the rest of the series. I can't even remember the last time we had a 2HR game.

Pelfrey is the same way, probably worse though. Oh, I just realized it's Verlander going against Pelfrey... yeah... you got that game practically won already. I guess you never know though.

vCash
    Our offense kinda sucks to be honest so you should be good for the rest of the series. I can't even remember the last time we had a 2HR game.

Pelfrey is the same way, probably worse though. Oh, I just realized it's Verlander going against Pelfrey... yeah... you got that game practically won already. I guess you never know though.
    Similar to the Tigers then. Shoot their load one game and then struggle the next couple. Yeah I try to never take things for granted by with JV pitching like he is, I gotta think we get that one at least.

vCash
    Similar to the Tigers then. Shoot their load one game and then struggle the next couple. Yeah I try to never take things for granted by with JV pitching like he is, I gotta think we get that one at least.
    Well, good luck tomorrow. I mean, not really, since your team is playing mine, but it's just something you say. LOL.

PS Suh + Fairley is gonna be scary!

vCash

PS Suh + Fairley is gonna be scary!
    nice rhyme lol.

speaking of "rhymes", was he up to these days??

vCash
    Same to you Stoic, not too much though . As for Rhymes, I believe he is in the minors where he belongs.

vCash
    What a ****** game. God, I felt like we haven't been handed an *** beating like that in forever. Mets certainly aren't gonna lay down and they are hitting the ball very well right now. I'd be happy with 6 innings of 3 run ball from Coke head tomorrow.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Cleveland lost tonight

vCash
    Cleveland lost tonight
    A bright spot in an otherwise cruddy baseball night.
    #teamboom4life

MLB: Tigers
    NFL: Lions
    NHL: Red Wings
    CFB(Div I): Michigan
    CFB(Div II): Hillsdale

vCash
    I love the Tigers, but part of me was rooting for Reyes all night.

I'd love to see him in the Tigers Uni..

He would tear apart Comerica..

Please DD...make it happen!!!

vCash
    Porcello can't get anyone out. I swear the opposition hits .400 when they get 2 strikes on them against Porcello.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GonRoo View Post
    I love the Tigers, but part of me was rooting for Reyes all night.

I'd love to see him in the Tigers Uni..

He would tear apart Comerica..

Please DD...make it happen!!!
    Just a heads up, Sandy Alderson has said that whatever happens over the next 3-4 weeks won't dictate what he does with Reyes like it would for Beltran or KRod, for example. He also said that Reyes is a "one-off" situation and all of the beat writers in NY have basically said unless the Mets are absolutely "bowled over" then they're going to keep him and try to re-sign him after the season.

I will admit that Reyes would probably hit quite a few triples in Comerica, but as a Mets fan I'd like to see him keep hitting them in Citi Field.
    Props to MetsLegacy

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast