Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Raburn

vCash

Ryan Raburn

Nobody better defend this man.

He has 7 errors which is leading the whole team by 2 yet Danny Worth is back in Triple AAA

His bat sucks balls, he is honestly becoming or has become the most hated Tiger

Why oh why is he still in the big leagues

vCash
    Think we can move Casper to second?

CF: Ajax
    2nd: Casper
    LF: Boesch
    1B: Miggy
    DH: V-Mart
    RF: Magglio (Platoon with Dirks)
    SS: Jhonny
    C: Alex
    3rd: Inge (Platoon with Don)
    Last edited by TheDetroitBlue; 06-24-2011 at 08:25 PM.

vCash
    He's Smokes pet. He isn't leaving, unfortunately...
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    We've had Ryan forever, at this point were not getting rid of him any time soon, and im not really happy about this. We seriously need to bust some pieces of this team up, keep a-jax, brennan, Cabrea (this is an obvious)avila, peralta, martinez, verlander, scherzer, papa grande, trade whoever else is left, Miggy is dieing slowly, inge is close to being dead weight for us, if we dont move fast we wont recive anything in return and we'll be back to mediocry, id like to get one of the upton bros, maybe another decent starter, because it looks like porcello wont do to well, he has his good nights and his bad nights, and im sick and tired of seeing Brad ****ing Penny as a starter, same goes for coke, their better bullpen guys.

vCash
    I don't like Raburn and I think he is more suited for the bench (maybe even off the team). The problem is we don't really have an upgrade from him. Santiago might be able to do it but guys like Worth, Kelly etc are hardly upgrades. If we want Raburn gone we need to find a suitable replacement for him either via trade or hope Guillen eventually returns to form and can stay healthy.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Ive liked Ryan Raburn all along. However, Casper Wells has been knocking the leather off the ball. Think he could play 2B?

vCash
    As I said when many of you were clamoring for him to play everyday.....

He is not an everyday player. Never was nor will he ever be. Like Thames and Ramon Santiago, their HUGE flaws become exposed when played too much. Raburn is poor defensively wherever he plays, is slow, whiffs too much, and has too many useless outs (IE K's, pop ups, etc). When he is hot.....ride that horse. When hs is not......sith his butt down. He should have been dealt while he had value. Since that isn't happening now, get a 2B and put Raburn back on the bench doing what he should be. Playing once a week or so against lefties to give the regs some days off.

vCash
    unless we make a move..

i hope Guillen just comes back already..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GonRoo View Post
    unless we make a move..

i hope Guillen just comes back already..
    Why? So he can play mediocre baseball for 3 weeks before he gets hurt again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mark1125 View Post
    Why? So he can play mediocre baseball for 3 weeks before he gets hurt again?
    Yes, exactly this. Can't depend on him if he's hurt again. Force them to go out and get someone. Only risk is if he stays healthy long enough to put us at the wrong end of the trade deadline.
    #teamboom4life

MLB: Tigers
    NFL: Lions
    NHL: Red Wings
    CFB(Div I): Michigan
    CFB(Div II): Hillsdale

vCash
    Guillen > Raburn

and you all know it

vCash
    Polanco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Guillen >>>>>>

Raburn

Boy I wish we kept him

vCash
    Because Carlos Guillen has injury problems he automatically sucks? Lmfao shame on you all. He's one of the best offense weapens the Tigers had a couple years back, and I honestly think he is going to come back healthy, which is why it's taking him so long, they want to make absolute sure. Raburn is the worst thing to happen to this team all season long, he sucks dick, and should be in Toledo.
    Tulo: The only man allowed to like Justin Bieber

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stretchedmonkey View Post
    Because Carlos Guillen has injury problems he automatically sucks? Lmfao shame on you all. He's one of the best offense weapens the Tigers had a couple years back, and I honestly think he is going to come back healthy, which is why it's taking him so long, they want to make absolute sure. Raburn is the worst thing to happen to this team all season long, he sucks dick, and should be in Toledo.
    How do we know he is one of the best weapons. He hasn't played steady ball in 2-3 years. He will be a hack at 2B. He will take awhile for rust to shake off and that is assuming he doesnt get reinjured while rehabbing. When he does play, we will live in fear every time he reaches for a ball, overswings, runs out a grounder, sneezes, inhales, looks at a pitch, etc.

He can't be counted on for health reasons, and I doubt he would be the Guillen of old if he did stay healthy. Ask yourself this......if a solid 2B were to be available via trade, would you think to yourself "Nah.....we don't need him. Guillen will be back in a couple weeks. We are set".

vCash
    Get rid of both of them. I've never liked rayburn, and guillen is done. I don't want them to wait and then have guillen get hurt after the trade deadline and then we're stuck for the second year in a row. Man after watching reyes last night I want him in a tiger uniform he is perfect for comerica.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast