Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
    Come on Kennedy! People keep resigning, I want an FA frenzy!

I can't imagine that Erhoff actually signs at NYI. I just want as many people making it to the 1st as possible.
    Also from the Pens...Maxime Talbot would be great for the fourth line (did make 1.5Mil last year though). He can chirp with the best of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    The forum has ben dead lately, we gotta get this free agency rollin' to spark this forum..
    Boy, if you think this is dead around here. . . Only a handful of us posted through the season, this is a surge.

Talbot would be a welcome addition.

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Also from the Pens...Maxime Talbot would be great for the fourth line (did make 1.5Mil last year though). He can chirp with the best of them.
    Are you thinking Talbot, in case Ryan Johnson doesn't resign? Would love to see it, kinda pricey for a 4th liner though and I heard he wants a 4 year deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
    Boy, if you think this is dead around here. . . Only a handful of us posted through the season, this is a surge.

Talbot would be a welcome addition.
    Yea, it definitely has picked up around here with the draft and now free agency. An exciting time and camp will be rolling around before we know it.

In terms of where I envision Talbot...I like him on the fourth line. He can play winger or center so he is nice and versatile. Also, Talbot is the type of fourth liner we want...a guy who can play on the 3rd line if needed. That means the guy can play hockey and I love that.

The day of goons that are protectors are over (John Scott). You need your fourth line to be productive now a days and that is why I love the Eager, Burish, Talbot, Rupp, Asham type of players.

vCash
    Per BobMcKenzie on Tweeter:

PIT grants permission for Talbot's rep to talk only to TOR for 48hrs commencing Sunday.

So how does that work, if StanBo says we'll give you X amount of dollars and you come to CHI, can he say "Deuces" to the Leafs...
    BEST DRINK I'VE EVER HAD...PERIOD!
    GO CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HAWKS.NO27 View Post
    Per BobMcKenzie on Tweeter:

PIT grants permission for Talbot's rep to talk only to TOR for 48hrs commencing Sunday.

So how does that work, if StanBo says we'll give you X amount of dollars and you come to CHI, can he say "Deuces" to the Leafs...
    Apparently Bobby Mac was confused, Talbot HAD 48 hours to talk with Toronto and now it has expired, thus Pitt still owns his rights til Friday when he becomes an UFA.

He's an old man trying to use Twitter and a cell phone, what do you expect?! haha!

vCash
    Eklund on Talbot: "Talbot.. Well apparently his rights were traded to EVERYONE. but the time has passed and no one has signed him...(this system is working so well!)"

Hahaha. Guys just wanna make the 1st!

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

vCash
    Id take Talbot at 4yrs $12 million....SHHHHHHH!!!!
    BEST DRINK I'VE EVER HAD...PERIOD!
    GO CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

vCash

Steve Montador

The Chicago Blackhawks have recieved the Negotiating Rights to Steve Montador.

Sabres Twitter:
    The #Sabres have traded the negotiating rights to Steve Montador to Chicago for a conditional draft pick
    Chris Kuc:
    #Blackhawks acquire negotiating rights of defenseman Steve Montador from Sabres in exchange for 7th-round draft ppick in 2012 or 2013.
    Blackhawks Twitter:
    The #Blackhawks have acquired defenseman Steve Montador from Buffalo for a 2012 or 2013 7th-round draft pick.
    Thoughts?
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    The Chicago Blackhawks have recieved the Negotiating Rights to Steve Montador.

Sabres Twitter:

Chris Kuc:

Blackhawks Twitter:

Thoughts?
    Yes my thought is WOW! One of the d-men I hoped we get but was convinced we were going to bring back Sopel on the cheap. This is a great way to start it off Bowman, again nice work! Also sticking it to the Canucks, who wanted to bring their hometown boy home, poor Canucks boo hoo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HAWKS.NO27 View Post
    Id take Talbot at 4yrs $12 million....SHHHHHHH!!!!
    Not sure if you're joking or what, but just in case....Talbot has been rumored to be asking for $8 mil over 4 years

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123