Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3146 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 214626463046309631363144314531463147314831563196324636464146 ... LastLast
Results 47,176 to 47,190 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    I hadn't thought about this yet, after getting Ehrhoff's rights, Montador might have fallen off their radar as a resign. Interesting thought.

If he sticks he can play 6th D minutes, and be fresh for the PK, and he still hits, and drops the mitts like Scott does.

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

vCash
    I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

We chatted about it and I don't see anything concrete, so no reason to keep this open.

vCash
    I like the idea of him playing 6th Defenseman minutes, because anyone who's watched him play can see he tries to do too much with the puck at times in his own zone. On the other hand, with him playing limited mins, and fresh for the PK and willing to face wash, drop the gloves in a timely fashion in ok with me. Lets see Burrows, Lapierre, Bieska or the Sisters try some stuff now.
    BEST DRINK I'VE EVER HAD...PERIOD!
    GO CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

vCash
    Im extremly happy with this move. Hopefully Bowman can get him signed tonight if not tomorrow.

Im a huge fan of Montador and wanted him in a Hawks sweater for the past two seasons.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    If we get are able to sign him and he plays 6th defender minutes I don't know how anyone can be against this. He will play huge for us in the PK and as long as he limits the mistakes with the puck he will be a good pick up

vCash

Free Agent Signings and Transactions

With July 1st approaching, I am sure we will all be talking about the free agent signings and transactions. Come here to post and discuss NON BLACKHAWKS related signings and transactions (got this idea from a conversation a few of you had in another thread). If the Blackhawks do sign or trade with anyone go ahead and make a thread...that is thread worthy.

Make sure to post all the free agent signings and transactions in here, especially the one's that could influence the Blackhawks (in the division or a player you wanted to see wearing the Hawks sweater)

vCash
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=370423
    Penguins re-sign Arron Asham to a one year and $775,000 deal.

Would have loved him for the fourth line on the Hawks.

vCash
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=370367
    Habs trade the rights to Wisniewski to Columbus

vCash
    The Preds were the team being contested by the NHLPA on the qualifying offers. Among those players: Cal O'Reilly and Sergei Kostitsyn. Those two on the market would be fun, especially Sergei.

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

vCash
    The Hawks recieved Steve Montador's Rights...

So Buffalo turned around and recieved Ehrhoffs rights..
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=5...id=DL|NHL|home

"We made a significant offer," Snow told the newspaper. "I don't want to get into specific numbers, but I felt like we made a good offer and a good run to get Christian to sign."

Snow wouldn't reveal the contract terms, but Newsday reported it was "well north" of the five-year, $23 million contract fellow blueliner Kevin Bieksa received earlier this week.
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    BTW, this is a good idea Boom. Clean up the board a little
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    sooo Mantador.. how much do we sign him for? and who would we pair him with?

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=5...d-rr-headlines

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    The Chicago Blackhawks have recieved the Negotiating Rights to Steve Montador.

Sabres Twitter:

Chris Kuc:

Blackhawks Twitter:

Thoughts?
    Yes my thought is WOW! One of the d-men I hoped we get but was convinced we were going to bring back Sopel on the cheap. This is a great way to start it off Bowman, again nice work! Also sticking it to the Canucks, who wanted to bring their hometown boy home, poor Canucks boo hoo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HAWKS.NO27 View Post
    Id take Talbot at 4yrs $12 million....SHHHHHHH!!!!
    Not sure if you're joking or what, but just in case....Talbot has been rumored to be asking for $8 mil over 4 years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    We basically traded Kopecky for Montador. I'll take that trade any day of the week.
    Couldn't have said it better myself, this is HUGE! Feel bad for Sopel, I thought sure we were going to bring him back on the cheap and spend big elsewhere, but whatev Sopel.

This only makes me wonder even more what's next, woo!