Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1004
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    445
    vCash
    1500
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl-wp9636

    interesting article ranking the top 25 NHL centers.. glad to see bergy on there but a little dissapointed that Krejci didn't make the cut, especially over dave bolland and david backes. he is on honorable mentions though. what are your toughts?
    I don't like hockey. I'm just good at it. - Brett Hull

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,359
    vCash
    1500
    For the leading scorer of the playoffs...I think that's a bit of a snub. But, on the other hand, I don't think we've seen a season of Krejci being a dominant player; he's been really good, don't get me wrong, but he hasn't be a force in the regular season.

    Granted, if he can perform in the playoffs, I'll take 60-65 point regular seasons.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fall River/Fitchburg
    Posts
    3,126
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom6612 View Post
    For the leading scorer of the playoffs...I think that's a bit of a snub. But, on the other hand, I don't think we've seen a season of Krejci being a dominant player; he's been really good, don't get me wrong, but he hasn't be a force in the regular season.

    Granted, if he can perform in the playoffs, I'll take 60-65 point regular seasons.
    That list is ok I guess, I think it is a total joke to see Mike Richards and Ryan Kesler before Henrik Zetterberg

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    445
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    That list is ok I guess, I think it is a total joke to see Mike Richards and Ryan Kesler before Henrik Zetterberg
    I think Z is better based on pure talent, but the complete well-rounded games that they play give kesler and richards the slight edge imo. Im surprised Lecavalier is ranked as high as he is.
    I don't like hockey. I'm just good at it. - Brett Hull

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fall River/Fitchburg
    Posts
    3,126
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tim17wirz09 View Post
    I think Z is better based on pure talent, but the complete well-rounded games that they play give kesler and richards the slight edge imo. Im surprised Lecavalier is ranked as high as he is.
    Zetterberg is one of the best complete players in the game of hockey. Kesler and Richards are getting there but are no where near the level of Henrik Zetterberg.
    Last edited by The Top Shelfer; 07-26-2011 at 07:43 PM.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Westborough, Massachusetts
    Posts
    19,617
    vCash
    8300
    Has anyone have wisdom teeth/tooth taken out without insurance?
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

    PSD's Zdeno Chara

    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010



    Yeti FTW

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Quinnipiac University
    Posts
    3,205
    vCash
    1500
    I've had them taken out, but not w/o insurance though


    After Hours album out 4/29

    When you're having fun... Timeflies

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Westborough, Massachusetts
    Posts
    19,617
    vCash
    8300
    How long did it take you to be able to eat after the procedure? I'm asking because I'll have to get it done soon.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

    PSD's Zdeno Chara

    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010



    Yeti FTW

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    How long did it take you to be able to eat after the procedure? I'm asking because I'll have to get it done soon.
    Ask for percocet instead of vicodin trust me.


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Quinnipiac University
    Posts
    3,205
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe an hour or two after I had the surgery, I had a pudding, but wisdom teeth is one of those surjeries that efects everyone differently. Like I had virtually no problems and minor swelling, but my friend was in intense pain for a few days.


    After Hours album out 4/29

    When you're having fun... Timeflies

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    3,396
    vCash
    1500

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,046
    vCash
    2708
    Quote Originally Posted by tim17wirz09 View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl-wp9636

    interesting article ranking the top 25 NHL centers.. glad to see bergy on there but a little dissapointed that Krejci didn't make the cut, especially over dave bolland and david backes. he is on honorable mentions though. what are your toughts?
    this list is a joke
    no Jason Spezza?
    Kopitar only at 19? and mike richards at 12! haha
    Lecavalier at 11? where did that come from?
    Toews didn't win the cup this year so it's time to stop overrating him

    Philly gave away 2 players better then Kopitar Bergeron Koivu and Spezza ( who did not even make the list) lol

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    445
    vCash
    1500
    This is random but does anyone have an old playmobil set they'd like to get rid of/sell? I'm working on a video project and I need more western/civil war type playmobiles and most of them aren't available online anymore. PM me if you guys have any
    I don't like hockey. I'm just good at it. - Brett Hull

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Western Mass
    Posts
    202
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    How long did it take you to be able to eat after the procedure? I'm asking because I'll have to get it done soon.
    Got mine out last month I was eating pudding and ice cream that night. About two days after I was eating pasta with red sauce and in less than a week I was back to a completely normal diet. Like other people have said it is very different for everyone I have had friends that were in pain for weeks where I never had pain just some discomfort which was gone in 2 to 3 days. Good luck with the procedure and if you want some more food advice let me know.

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •