Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl-wp9636

interesting article ranking the top 25 NHL centers.. glad to see bergy on there but a little dissapointed that Krejci didn't make the cut, especially over dave bolland and david backes. he is on honorable mentions though. what are your toughts?
    I don't like hockey. I'm just good at it. - Brett Hull

vCash
    For the leading scorer of the playoffs...I think that's a bit of a snub. But, on the other hand, I don't think we've seen a season of Krejci being a dominant player; he's been really good, don't get me wrong, but he hasn't be a force in the regular season.

Granted, if he can perform in the playoffs, I'll take 60-65 point regular seasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom6612 View Post
    For the leading scorer of the playoffs...I think that's a bit of a snub. But, on the other hand, I don't think we've seen a season of Krejci being a dominant player; he's been really good, don't get me wrong, but he hasn't be a force in the regular season.

Granted, if he can perform in the playoffs, I'll take 60-65 point regular seasons.
    That list is ok I guess, I think it is a total joke to see Mike Richards and Ryan Kesler before Henrik Zetterberg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    That list is ok I guess, I think it is a total joke to see Mike Richards and Ryan Kesler before Henrik Zetterberg
    I think Z is better based on pure talent, but the complete well-rounded games that they play give kesler and richards the slight edge imo. Im surprised Lecavalier is ranked as high as he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tim17wirz09 View Post
    I think Z is better based on pure talent, but the complete well-rounded games that they play give kesler and richards the slight edge imo. Im surprised Lecavalier is ranked as high as he is.
    Zetterberg is one of the best complete players in the game of hockey. Kesler and Richards are getting there but are no where near the level of Henrik Zetterberg.
    Last edited by The Top Shelfer; 07-26-2011 at 07:43 PM.

vCash
    Has anyone have wisdom teeth/tooth taken out without insurance?
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    I've had them taken out, but not w/o insurance though

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash
    How long did it take you to be able to eat after the procedure? I'm asking because I'll have to get it done soon.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    How long did it take you to be able to eat after the procedure? I'm asking because I'll have to get it done soon.
    Ask for percocet instead of vicodin trust me.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Maybe an hour or two after I had the surgery, I had a pudding, but wisdom teeth is one of those surjeries that efects everyone differently. Like I had virtually no problems and minor swelling, but my friend was in intense pain for a few days.

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tim17wirz09 View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl-wp9636

interesting article ranking the top 25 NHL centers.. glad to see bergy on there but a little dissapointed that Krejci didn't make the cut, especially over dave bolland and david backes. he is on honorable mentions though. what are your toughts?
    this list is a joke
    no Jason Spezza?
    Kopitar only at 19? and mike richards at 12! haha
    Lecavalier at 11? where did that come from?
    Toews didn't win the cup this year so it's time to stop overrating him

Philly gave away 2 players better then Kopitar Bergeron Koivu and Spezza ( who did not even make the list) lol

vCash
    This is random but does anyone have an old playmobil set they'd like to get rid of/sell? I'm working on a video project and I need more western/civil war type playmobiles and most of them aren't available online anymore. PM me if you guys have any

vCash

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    Got mine out last month I was eating pudding and ice cream that night. About two days after I was eating pasta with red sauce and in less than a week I was back to a completely normal diet. Like other people have said it is very different for everyone I have had friends that were in pain for weeks where I never had pain just some discomfort which was gone in 2 to 3 days. Good luck with the procedure and if you want some more food advice let me know.

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast