Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Danman1116 View Post
    Went to Dropkick the other night at Fenway and Thornton brought the Cup out. So awesome! (The show and the Cup)
    Omfg that is an orgy of Bostonian culture! Fenway, Dropkicks, and Thornton. Nice trifecta. Spicy Mchaggis!

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    Omfg that is an orgy of Bostonian culture! Fenway, Dropkicks, and Thornton. Nice trifecta. Spicy Mchaggis!
    Not to mention there was also the Mighty Mighty Bosstones and Street Dogs both from Boston. Beantown overload!

Spicy McHaggis isn't a song they play often anymore
    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Boston Bruins 2010-11 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

So nasty

Visit the Boston Bruins forum. Good times!

vCash
    Omg Bosstones is just too much. That's a bean town throwdown

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    That's pretty ****ing boss man
    PSD Bruins Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    Is it ****ing Pre-Season yet???

vCash
    from mynhltraderumours

•Bruce Garrioch via twitter: With the Bruins training camp approaching and with no contract for Brad Marchand, the Bruins are sniffing around to see what his trade value is. “For those doubting the Bruins shopping Marchand. Don’t.” Garrioch doesn’t think the gap is insurmoutable but the Bruins may want to see what they can get for him after 1 good year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    from mynhltraderumours

•Bruce Garrioch via twitter: With the Bruins training camp approaching and with no contract for Brad Marchand, the Bruins are sniffing around to see what his trade value is. “For those doubting the Bruins shopping Marchand. Don’t.” Garrioch doesn’t think the gap is insurmoutable but the Bruins may want to see what they can get for him after 1 good year.
    If some team was desperate and crazy enough the B's might be able to get a 2nd rounder or a B tier prospect. I think the longer Marchand goes unsigned the more likely a trade will happen. If they did trade Marchand I like to see it in a package of picks & specs for a top line winger.

Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    4GP / 1G / 4A / +5

vCash
    I'd probably do Marchand for Turris straight up but that's about the only realistic scenario I can see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    I'd probably do Marchand for Turris straight up but that's about the only realistic scenario I can see.
    Turris demands are right around (slightly higher then what Marchand is looking for)

Turris is looking for a three-year deal worth an average of slightly more than $4 million annually or a two-year deal worth slightly more than $3 million. Those numbers would put Turris in the same high-rent district as James van Riemsdyk
    Marchand’s camp most likely wants to capitalize on his stellar season, and cash-in for a long-term deal comparable to that of David Krejci or Milan Lucic $3.5-4 million per year.
    I understand Marchand wants to get paid but there are a handful of young kids (under contract) fighting for a roster spot. I mean if Spooner, Caron & Knight all have great camps does it not kind of hurt Marchand in negotiations?

Marchand needs to prove he's not a one hit wonder so I think a 2yr $5 million contract is fair. If the kid continues to improve he can cash in a few years. This also still make Marchand a RFA when his contract is up.

Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    4GP / 1G / 4A / +5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Turris demands are right around (slightly higher then what Marchand is looking for)

I understand Marchand wants to get paid but there are a handful of young kids (under contract) fighting for a roster spot. I mean if Spooner, Caron & Knight all have great camps does it not kind of hurt Marchand in negotiations?

Marchand needs to prove he's not a one hit wonder so I think a 2yr $5 million contract is fair. If the kid continues to improve he can cash in a few years. This also still make Marchand a RFA when his contract is up.
    This is what I was thinking...even a 1 year deal worth 2.5-3mil if he wants...just because he had one good year, doesn't mean he can start asking for big cash...it's pretty stupid and it kind of pisses me off
    PSD Bruins Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    I know, but Turris has no real leverage against Boston. As for Phoenix, I think they're still under the lower cap so there's leverage right off the bat.

A 3rd line of Turris, Seguin, and Pouliot would be pretty amazing to watch. Although I'd prefer either Horton or Lucic

vCash
    I've been watching the MSG and see that the Rangers are in a rookie tournment in MI. along with Dallas, Washington, St. Louis and a few others. I also saw on the TOR site they are in a rookie tournment as well. Back in '09 IIRC Boston played in a Rookie Tournment but havent since, is there a reason they stopped?

Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    4GP / 1G / 4A / +5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    from mynhltraderumours

I believe this is just tactics by the bruins. Marchand has been adamant about staying, so by putting this out there I bet they are hoping he puts some pressure on Arnott. He's not playing anywhere but here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    I believe this is just tactics by the bruins. Marchand has been adamant about staying, so by putting this out there I bet they are hoping he puts some pressure on Arnott. He's not playing anywhere but here.
    Just because he's adamant about staying doesn't mean he actually will. If he demands more then the B's think he's worth and the B's can get some kind of value for him they'll trade him in a heartbeat. Like I said previously the longer he goes unsigned the more likely a trade will happen.

Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    4GP / 1G / 4A / +5

vCash
    Just because he's adamant about staying doesn't mean he actually will. If he demands more then the B's think he's worth and the B's can get some kind of value for him they'll trade him in a heartbeat. Like I said previously the longer he goes unsigned the more likely a trade will happen.
    kinda reminds me of the Kessel situation...........before he was traded Kess
    said that he wanted to remain a Bruin, and Chiarelli et al always took the glass half full route and expected him to be in camp, lets hope it's diff this time around

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast