Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Winnipeg jets 2013 training camp

The Jets main training camp opens tomorrow and excited to see what we have. Some Good reports from the Prospect games in Penticton and will be interested to see who goes from there to the main camp.

Hope we get FANS to follow the camp and don't hesitate to post here any and all your views. We need to get behind the team and for those of us who can't go to games , maybe this forum will get busy.....

vCash
    57 players for physicals, going to be a fast paced spring training, and good for Ice Dogs getting the All Star game this season!

vCash
    Sounds like a good 1st day. Ladd was pretty impressed with Trouba and Lowry. Also see Byf. came in shape which is good news!

vCash
    Some good things in yesterdays game. Pasqualle looked great, I think we have a 2nd line as Kane , Schf, Setag. looked pretty good, fast and big.
    Trouba looked okay, but kind of looked like a boy with men. Early but , maybe going to The Rock for a bit will help.
    Redmond also was good.
    Nice 1st exhib. game, big ice?

vCash
    I guess no one watched the game as you'd expect 1 or 2 fans would be on here?

vCash
    I buzz in and out of here every now and again even as a Flyers fan. My buddy was just drafted by the Jets this year so I try to see what I can find without pestering him. But I saw that he was reassigned to his OHL team, so I don't think he will see any preseason action or anymore of training camp.

vCash
    How's Ian White looked?

vCash
    From what I saw and heard, does not bring alot to the table that the Jets don't have already except 400 games in the NHL , he's going to have a tough time making the team. Pretty much the 7 spots have been taken and he won't go to the rock, so he's probably going to be elsewhere next week.
    Last edited by wagnall; 09-18-2013 at 12:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedSuicide View Post
    I buzz in and out of here every now and again even as a Flyers fan. My buddy was just drafted by the Jets this year so I try to see what I can find without pestering him. But I saw that he was reassigned to his OHL team, so I don't think he will see any preseason action or anymore of training camp.
    Who's your buddy?

vCash
    Not a great game by Winnipeg against a pretty young Minny team. Setoguchi was unimpressive as was Pardy who should not stay with the Jets and Schf.. is much stronger on his feet this year and looked solid. Missed seeing Kane, Seta and Schf together as Jokinen was in the way and invisible.

vCash
    Hoping for more players here, over 100 views only 10 posts. Come on people, lets give this a go!

vCash
    Hope the guys put it together in Minny tonight. Last one was a stinker. Most of the guys there except Kane and Bogo. Wish could watch it but not getting it down here!

vCash
    Tough loss in overtime, didn't see game but sounds like the rivalry has started up again from the 90's

vCash
    Whats going on with Setoguchi, has been pretty invisible so far and now he's not playing in Edmonton. If he's hurt let us know. Frolik hopefully will be playing tonight. Getting this game on the tube.

Also heard Lowry is playing, big boy!

vCash
    Another 1 goal loss. O'Dell and Lowry looked good. With these 2 guys, Pardy and a few others like Peluso this team is freakin huge!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast