Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Winnipeg Jets 2013-14 Game Thread

The new season is here with new players , a new division and certainly play off expectations.

Hopefully we will get some good action on here as this year feels like its the 1st season. Year 1, we barely new the players and the fans would have cheered a 0-82 record.

Last year with the shortened season and no training camp seemed to come and go too fast.

This year it just feels bigger, especially with the Jets 2 top picks making the team and signing our stars to long term deals.

Hope everyone has a great time this year and that we make those play offs!...

vCash
    Season opener tonight and then 8 of the next 9 at home. Looks like the 1st 2 lines are set with Schf and Setaguchi joining Kane.

Look forward to seeing Trouba who looked very comfortable logging long minutes in pre season.

Lets go Jets. Late start for me, but can't miss the 1st one!

vCash
    Missed the game, caught the highlights, nice comeback win and nice to see Schf and Trouba each potting a goal. Saw 1st period but missed the rest.

Should be a loud homecoming on Friday in Winnipeg.

vCash
    Jacob Trouba was fantastic in game 1.. Great.

vCash
    Sounds like Enstrom and Byf are back together and Trouba will be with Bogo?

vCash
    Great game so far , Jets knocking the Kings around, Wheeler has to shoot more, right in the slot and bad pass. Jets are flying and crowd is nuts!

vCash
    Nice to have Slater back again.

vCash
    Great game against a top tier L.A. team. Love the team speed and the fact we out hit them by a ton!

Kane and Seto have something going, hope Shyf can hang in there between them.

Pavelec came up big when needed and need work on the PP as it didn't look good.

Crowd was unbelievably loud on TV , can't imagine how loud it was if you were there.

Great to go 3-0 tomorrow.

vCash
    It appears Winnipeg fans have never heard of this Fan Forum, cannot believe there are not people who want to talk about the players and the games.....Pathetic in a way, but see what happens the longer the season goes!

vCash
    I'd love to go to a game there. Glad they are out of the east so now I can root for them.

vCash
    Crowd has all day to get in a frenzy for tonights game. Would be big to start 3-0 and get as many wins as possible on this homestand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    I'd love to go to a game there. Glad they are out of the east so now I can root for them.
    Nice to see new posters on here, hopefully you check in now and then!

vCash
    What a friggen mess. Bogo blows a tire, Clitsome and the whole defence was toothless and the Jets just got out worked in everyway.
    I thought getting Slater back would help the face offs but they are awful. Hope they shake this off as next game in Minny will be tough!

vCash
    I will try and adopt the Jets as my 2nd team lol although I dont believe in 2nd teams.

I am a Rangers fan but as weird as it is to say, I do not like a lot of their players. I loved Dubi, Gaborik, Anisimov and they were all dealt for Nash. I loved Sauer but his career was ended by a dirtbag named Dion Phaneuff. I am obsessed with Hank but I just couldnt really connect with the team last year. Maybe it was the lockout, I dont know.

vCash
    Last year was tough to get into hockey, no pre season, new players you've never seen and a game every 2 days , before you knew it, it was all done!

Got to be quieter with out Tort there anymore. Wow, to be a reporter there must of been hell when you got on the wrong side of him!

Good luck, hope both our teams make the playoffs!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast