Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCirino View Post
    you guys don't deserve richards or gagne. no fans.
    Actually unlike your fans our fans are in it for the long haul....not just the season.

As was said the Kings have one of the most loyal fan bases in the NHL.

<< Kings fan for 26 years and counting

vCash
    You guys land one of the best players in the NHL and you have a whopping 16 posts. Go to the Flyers thread and see how many posts per added person there are...not to mention actual activity in the Flyers forum. No comparison. I respect L.A. fans in other sports but not hockey. The level of loyalty of Flyers fans is not even comparable to the L.A. Kings. Enjoy Richards and Gagne though. They are going to dominate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCirino View Post
    You guys land one of the best players in the NHL and you have a whopping 16 posts. Go to the Flyers thread and see how many posts per added person there are...not to mention actual activity in the Flyers forum. No comparison. I respect L.A. fans in other sports but not hockey. The level of loyalty of Flyers fans is not even comparable to the L.A. Kings. Enjoy Richards and Gagne though. They are going to dominate.
    So let me get this straight....the wisdom you're leaving us with is that you use someones status on PSD as the foundation for their loyalty?

A group of fans having nothing better to do than post on PSD means their loyalty is at a higher level and should be regarded as such?

Have you actually been to an LA Kings game? Because I've actually been to a Flyers game and can compare the two....

Dude....I am laughing so hard at you right now it's just dumb....keep it up

But thanks buddy, I'm sure we will enjoy Richards and Gagne

vCash
    ^ You are correct, you can feel the building shaking with all the fans getting so excited. I'll take the Kings fans any day of the week, they have pride and don't act like jerks, just respect the game and don't jump on and off the bandwagon and who shows up here means nothing.
    Last edited by rjvacad; 08-14-2011 at 06:23 PM.

vCash
    As much as I hate Philly sports, I actually respect most of their fans that I have met. But I agree, to base a team's fan loyalty on how much time they spend on PSD is just flat out dumb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12