Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Any of you guys think Trevor Ariza can become available for trade if Paul is traded by NO?

He would be sick on the team-

Deron
    Brooks/Morrow
    Ariza
    Nene
    Lopez

vCash
    I mean he would be an upgrade over Outlaw, but I think we could find someone better in FA. Prince maybe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.N. View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7vvhzau

I think it makes sense.

Hawks: fill the bench and save 9 million
    pacers: get a starting caliber pf and free up the sf spot for george
    nets: get a sf and a sixt man.

we will still have some capspace after the move. so we can still sign nene

Pg: Dwill/hinrich/gaines
    Sg: Brooks/hinrich
    Sf: Granger/james
    Pf: Nene/ Jwill
    C: Lopez/Nene

i think it's a good rotation.

What do you guys think about that??
    That team would be nice but I suggested a better option in the other thread.
    Instead of trading for Granger, trade for a top 7-10 pick in the 2012 draft to fill the SF position. I think we could get one of Harrison Barnes, James McAdoo, Quincy Miller, Michael Gilchrist, Perry Jones, or Terrence Jones. They would be younger, their contract would be much cheaper, and it would probably cost less to move up around 15 spots in the draft than trading for Danny Granger.

vCash
    anything to get rid of Outlaw!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    That team would be nice but I suggested a better option in the other thread.
    Instead of trading for Granger, trade for a top 7-10 pick in the 2012 draft to fill the SF position. I think we could get one of Harrison Barnes, James McAdoo, Quincy Miller, Michael Gilchrist, Perry Jones, or Terrence Jones. They would be younger, their contract would be much cheaper, and it would probably cost less to move up around 15 spots in the draft than trading for Danny Granger.
    What would Nets give up in order to acquire a top 7-10 pick in the 2012 draft?
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Any of you guys think Trevor Ariza can become available for trade if Paul is traded by NO?

He would be sick on the team-

Deron
    Brooks/Morrow
    Ariza
    Nene
    Lopez
    Probably really inconsistent production from the wings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    What would Nets give up in order to acquire a top 7-10 pick in the 2012 draft?
    If the rockets makes the playoffs this year(Which is likely if they sign Chandler), we would probably be looking at a top 15-20 pick. You don't think we have the assets (Rockets 1st, Nets 1st, Morrow, Farmar, James) to move up 10 spots?

vCash
    If the rockets makes the playoffs this year(Which is likely if they sign Chandler), we would probably be looking at a top 15-20 pick. You don't think we have the assets (Rockets 1st, Nets 1st, Morrow, Farmar, James) to move up 10 spots?
    Right now, I expect Nets pick to be a top 10 pick.

And including those players you mentioned in a trade won't inspire many teams to give up a top 10 pick. They are just players that take up capspace, at this point.

vCash
    Right now, I expect Nets pick to be a top 10 pick.

And including those players you mentioned in a trade won't inspire many teams to give up a top 10 pick. They are just players that take up capspace, at this point.
    wow, you're quite the optimist!!!

lets look at it this way. would you trade the 8th pick for the 17th pick(rockets), 20th pick(nets), one of the best 3 point shooters in the nba(morrow), guard that can improve your bench(farmar), and a first round pick from the 2010 draft(james). We haven't seen much from James yet, so we don't know how valuable he will be. A combination of these can help us move up if we need to.

vCash
    wow, you're quite the optimist!!!

lets look at it this way. would you trade the 8th pick for the 17th pick(rockets), 20th pick(nets), one of the best 3 point shooters in the nba(morrow), guard that can improve your bench(farmar), and a first round pick from the 2010 draft(james). We haven't seen much from James yet, so we don't know how valuable he will be. A combination of these can help us move up if we need to.
    Hell, you can always hope.

And why should any Net fan be an optimist? Or any human being, for that matter?

vCash
    Hell, you can always hope.

And why should any Net fan be an optimist? Or any human being, for that matter?
    I don't want to get into this again, lol.

But how are we going to be a top 10 pick? We have arguably the best pg in the game, a blossoming young center, assets to make a big trade, and capspace to make a splash in free agency. That's not a reason to be optimistic?

vCash
    I don't want to get into this again, lol.

But how are we going to be a top 10 pick? We have arguably the best pg in the game, a blossoming young center, assets to make a big trade, and capspace to make a splash in free agency. That's not a reason to be optimistic?
    Should Net fans be as optimistic as they were last offseason?

vCash
    Should Net fans be as optimistic as they were last offseason?
    There is a big difference this season. We have a top 10 NBA player on the team already.

vCash
    There is a big difference this season. We have a top 10 NBA player on the team already.
    So be optimistic.

I remember the 1976 offseason. Nets had the best player in the game. That turned out really well, didn't it?

vCash
    So be optimistic.

I remember the 1976 offseason. Nets had the best player in the game. That turned out really well, didn't it?
    I wasn't born yet, but from what I've heard Dr. J was an absolute beast.

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast