But why do I say he's a role player at best?
1) He has no post game or face-up game.
2) He has no touch around the rim.
3) He commits so many stupid fouls that he loses playing time because he's always in foul trouble.
4) Defensively he has all the tools but needs to learn to play defense without fouling.
5) Maybe the worst FT shooter in the NBA.
That being said, he does have two things going for him which is size and athleticism.
He can become very good, but as of right now he would be among the last Centers I take if I were to re-draft the entire NBA.
DeAndre Jordan is getting better. His shot selection is nice, and again he has nice potential.