Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    What about a trade with Orlando? Like Redick for Brooks? You guys are in win now mode and Brooks isn't getting much playing time, and Redick would be a great guy off the bench for ya
    I fell like Brooks is better player than Redick also he makes 1.1 million while Redicks 6.2, this deal wont work finacially

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imagesrdecievin View Post
    I am pretty confident that the salaries work. I doubt it would happen though. I think Minny is trying to package him(williams) with other players on their roster for a serious upgrade. Marshon and Hump just isn't enough
    Whit no Trade machine, I checked the deal in 2k13 and it work

This deal would be huge for us.

Just speculation but: Would you guys start AK or dwill at the 4 or have both of them off the bench?

I would go with AK starting at the 4, but im not sure how it woul work out

vCash
    How about this fellas?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d3c9644

Add a first going to ATL

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    I don't see how that trade supposedly wouldnt impact our season in terms of wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDN90 View Post
    I don't see how that trade supposedly wouldnt impact our season in terms of wins.
    Just because hollinger says 'zero impact' doesn't mean Smith would have an impact on this team man

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    Just because hollinger says 'zero impact' doesn't mean Smith would have an impact on this team man
    I'm aware of that, I just think its funny.

vCash
    If we end up making a trade where we give up Swag, we are left with only two decent scorers at the guard. That's why I'm totally open to bringing back VC or Morrow(who due to his defense gets no pt at Hawks). Also, this one makes less sense than it does, but bring in Robin Lopez. Now that's twin towers.

vCash
    Would you guys be down for a Wallace/Humphries/1rd for Pau Gasol deal in the offseason?

vCash
    If i am the nets i am on the phone with Boston regarding KG. Boston needs to start its rebuilding so maybe a humphries/brooks/2013 1st rounder for Kg and lets say a courtney lee. Nets need rebounding/defense/leadership/toughness. KG playing 25-30 minutes per game as a 4th option is ideal at this point in his career. Nets could win 55-60 games imo and im orange and blue.

The catch is KG dosent want to leave boston and would probably retire. maybe getting doc in brooklyn can change that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshAir84 View Post
    If i am the nets i am on the phone with Boston regarding KG. Boston needs to start its rebuilding so maybe a humphries/brooks/2013 1st rounder for Kg and lets say a courtney lee. Nets need rebounding/defense/leadership/toughness. KG playing 25-30 minutes per game as a 4th option is ideal at this point in his career. Nets could win 55-60 games imo and im orange and blue.

The catch is KG dosent want to leave boston and would probably retire. maybe getting doc in brooklyn can change that.
    "humphries/brooks/2013 1st rounder for Kg and lets say a courtney lee"

What ever your smoking can I have some of it? Brooks and a 2013 1st round pick for a 36 year old whose contemplating retirement....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    How about this fellas?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d3c9644

Add a first going to ATL
    Unfortunately the only chance for us to have gotten JSmoove was at the deadline. Starting this year teams over the luxury tax threshold can't do sign and trades. This is our team for the long haul folks with a few tweaks here and there.

vCash
    The rockets are interested in trading Thomas Robinson, anyway we could get him to play the 4 since reports are that hump will not be back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dowork495 View Post
    The rockets are interested in trading Thomas Robinson, anyway we could get him to play the 4 since reports are that hump will not be back
    I'd probably trade Marshon for him, but the way I see it Houston is looking for a clear salary dump. I would assume both Brooks and TRob have a similar cap number next year meaning that wouldn't work unless we can get a third team involved. I will say Billy King did love the guy coming out of Kansas.

vCash
    Brooks' contract is 3 years 3.4 mil while robinsons is 2 years 6 mil the only prob is would the nets be able to take on that contract

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsboi69 View Post
    I'd probably trade Marshon for him, but the way I see it Houston is looking for a clear salary dump. I would assume both Brooks and TRob have a similar cap number next year meaning that wouldn't work unless we can get a third team involved. I will say Billy King did love the guy coming out of Kansas.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mwmoa6c*

Nets get: Varejao, Thomas Robinson, Gee= $15,200,000 (adding $373,600)

Rockets get: Teletovic, Shengelia, Nets 2014 1st Rd Pick= $3,600,000 (saving $1,300,000)

Cavaliers get: Humphries, Terrance Jones, Rockets 2014 1st Rd Pick= $13,500,000 (adding $1,600,000)

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast