Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 760
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^ rather that

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=RaJAxTWa;18579533]
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post


    Nets get: Westbrook, Ibaka
    Nets give: Deron Williams

    Hornets get: Deron Williams
    Hornets give: Chris Paul

    Thunder get: Chris Paul
    Thunder give: Westbrook, Ibaka
    Why would Deron want to go the Hornets?
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=llemon;18579638]
    Quote Originally Posted by RaJAxTWa View Post

    Why would Deron want to go the Hornets?
    I had him going to the Thunder.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=JayStar-8;18580008]
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post

    I had him going to the Thunder.
    Read your post again.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    Thunder get: Deron Williams

    Is that not what I wrote?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    Thunder get: Deron Williams

    Is that not what I wrote?
    No, it is not. But you're not worth my time, so............
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    No, it is not. But you're not worth my time, so............
    It's exactly what I wrote old man. Do you need me to re-post it or can you figure it out yourself?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    It's exactly what I wrote old man. Do you need me to re-post it or can you figure it out yourself?
    I did repost it
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=RaJAxTWa;18579533]
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post


    Nets get: Westbrook, Ibaka
    Nets give: Deron Williams

    Hornets get: Deron Williams
    Hornets give: Chris Paul

    Thunder get: Chris Paul
    Thunder give: Westbrook, Ibaka
    Jaystar, I may owe you an apology. I took this as your quote, when I actually can't tell if it is your quote or RaJAx quote.

    I'll blame the forum's strange system for quotes on this one.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    I did repost it
    Nets get: Chris Paul
    Nets give: Deron Williams

    Hornets get: Westbrook, Ibaka
    Hornets give: Chris Paul

    Thunder get: Deron Williams
    Thunder give: Westbrook, Ibaka

    This was mine.
    You re-posted what someone else wrote.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    Nets get: Chris Paul
    Nets give: Deron Williams

    Hornets get: Westbrook, Ibaka
    Hornets give: Chris Paul

    Thunder get: Deron Williams
    Thunder give: Westbrook, Ibaka

    This was mine.
    You re-posted what someone else wrote.
    See post#69. It says "originally posted by jaystar".
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    Nets get: Chris Paul
    Nets give: Deron Williams

    Hornets get: Westbrook, Ibaka
    Hornets give: Chris Paul

    Thunder get: Deron Williams
    Thunder give: Westbrook, Ibaka

    This was mine.
    You re-posted what someone else wrote.
    This trade works out well for Hornets.

    But, why does Chris Paul want to be a Net.

    Honestly, I'd prefer if Nets wound up with Westbrook and Ibaka.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=llemon;18581199]
    Quote Originally Posted by RaJAxTWa View Post

    Jaystar, I may owe you an apology. I took this as your quote, when I actually can't tell if it is your quote or RaJAx quote.

    I'll blame the forum's strange system for quotes on this one.
    Apology accepted.
    I see that too, idk how that happened.
    But yeah, my original post was #59.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    This trade works out well for Hornets.

    But, why does Chris Paul want to be a Net.

    Honestly, I'd prefer if Nets wound up with Westbrook and Ibaka.
    It works out well for all sides. CP3 seems more of a big market player to me, but that's just an assumption. I'm sure Deron would like NYC too and can be very marketable. It's only a scenario, because why would Dwill want to leave and then CP3 want to join? Maybe there would be some crazy reason like Dwill wanting to play with Durant and CP3 wanting to team up with Dwight in Brooklyn, but Dwill and Howard seem way more likely for the Nets.

    And wow really? What makes you prefer Westbrook and Ibaka over CP3. Just wondering.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    And wow really? What makes you prefer Westbrook and Ibaka over CP3. Just wondering.
    Because I think Westbrook can become a better PG than he is now, and I think he is a very good PG now.

    I also expect Ibaka to become a better player also, and possibly play some SF.

    Also, unless Dwight is a done deal, can't imagine why Deron or Paul would want to be Nets.

    And Westbrook and Ibaka are, I believe, younger than Deron and Paul.

    And there is also the question of whether Paul can continue to play at a superior level, due to health issues.

    Nets have a lot of holes to fill.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •