Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ee View Post
    We need a sharp shooter off the bench, teletovic is buried behind hump and evans.... We need someone to compliment brook on both ends....
    Yep.

vCash
    nene is injury prone, we arent trading humps for him, and ariza stinks

vCash
    As a Pistons fan I wouldnt really want Humphries. Simply because we have Monroe and Andre Drummond is extremely effective with an increasing role.

As far as Prince goes. You some how get us expiring..you get Prince. (Might have to do sexual favors for Dumars tho)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JIDsanity View Post
    I could see Hump for Nene talks heat up around the deadline if Avery can't get anything going out of the PF rotation. Mirza needs more time though.
    He's one of the guys I'm hoping the Nets get. Athletic for his size, good at the pick and roll (probably more evident in his Denver years) and is a more than solid defensive player. Would also give the Nets that twin-tower advantage and some added grittiness to the front-court.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    We need Josh Smith. Well at least his defense at the 4...

Nets '13-'14 Season: 43-36 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

vCash
    who needs prince when we have stackhouse?

vCash
    im so glad we had no part of illyasova in Milwaukee. LOL
    but i think our team is pretty much set. our roles/rotations are pretty much set. brooks n tele need to earn some mins. but when they do think of how deep of a team we have
    BBRRRROOOOOOOKKKKLLNNNNNNNNNNNNN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    We need Josh Smith. Well at least his defense at the 4...
    i wish. dont know how that would be done tho. they would want more than expiring hump n brooks/picks.
    BBRRRROOOOOOOKKKKLLNNNNNNNNNNNNN

vCash
    I don't think MarShon makes it until playoff time, and I'm going to make the predicition Nets trade for Nene. Makes too much sense not to happen imo. If you look at the way they're trying to build their team, they're trying to have players in the starting 5 that on an given night nights can exploit their match-ups using their size alone. Guys who are physical and versatile. Nene fits that concept. The guy wanted to be a Net before the Nets got involved in the Dwight sweepstakes, and he is a very tough, physical player that is athletic and more than solid on defense. Very good at defending the pick-and-roll, and he does a good job of defending his man in the post. A frontcourt of Gerald Wallace, Nene, and Lopez would give a lot of teams difficulties offensively and defensively.

Nets aren't a primarily pick-and-roll team, but with Nene, Johnson could incorporate a few sets into the offense since Nene is a terrific finisher around the basket. I don't believe it would take an awful lot to snag him from Washington, and the way the Wizards season is going, I'm sure he wouldn't mind the change.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    I don't think MarShon makes it until playoff time, and I'm going to make the predicition Nets trade for Nene. Makes too much sense not to happen imo. If you look at the way they're trying to build their team, they're trying to have players in the starting 5 that on an given night nights can exploit their match-ups using their size alone. Guys who are physical and versatile. Nene fits that concept. The guy wanted to be a Net before the Nets got involved in the Dwight sweepstakes, and he is a very tough, physical player that is athletic and more than solid on defense. Very good at defending the pick-and-roll, and he does a good job of defending his man in the post. A frontcourt of Gerald Wallace, Nene, and Lopez would give a lot of teams difficulties offensively and defensively.

Nets aren't a primarily pick-and-roll team, but with Nene, Johnson could incorporate a few sets into the offense since Nene is a terrific finisher around the basket. I don't believe it would take an awful lot to snag him from Washington, and the way the Wizards season is going, I'm sure he wouldn't mind the change.
    Did you ever see his contract? No thanks! There is a reason the Nets did not bump up their offer for him when he was free agent. The Nuggets were crazy to resign him for what they did.

vCash
    We need a starting PF who can play defense and finish around the rim...would love Josh Smith but that is going to be hard to get. Another player I would look to bring in is Kenyon Martin...He would fit perfectly with this team...bringing his intensity and defense would be perfect.

We also need a pure 3-pt shooter...I wanna bring back Anthony Morrow.
    Last edited by ambisme56; 12-01-2012 at 04:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidd>>>K-Mart View Post
    Did you ever see his contract? No thanks! There is a reason the Nets did not bump up their offer for him when he was free agent. The Nuggets were crazy to resign him for what they did.
    What does it matter lol?

edit: They didn't bump up their offer because they wanted to have enough cap room for the Dwightmare.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    we wont get morrow back, or need him, marshon needs to get back on court

You think we will get kenyon , we have shown no interest

vCash
    I'd deal Hump for Ilyasova. Don't care how bad he's been so far he'd be the perfect fit. Only problem is his contract
    Dolphins Mock Draft:
    1: Zach Martin
    2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    3: Shayne Skov
    4: Seantrel Henderson/Dakota Dozier
    5: Tre Boston
    6: Marion Grice
    7: Beau Allen

vCash
    I'm in for nene. We are already way over the cap so the contract doesnt matter. Brooks/Humph and picks is wishful thinking though.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast