Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Joe Johnson for Monta Ellis...
    Lopez for Roy Hibbert

vCash
    whats those trades for?

vCash
    Trader Joe proposed this on ******, thought it was somewhat intriguing:

Tay Prince, Jason Maxiell, and Jonas Jerebko for Kris Humphries, Tornike Shengelia, and Jerry Stackhouse.

I personally don't think Detroit wants to give Jonas up, and I don't think the Nets necessarily want to get rid of Shengelia so quickly, so maybe it could be condensed to this:

Prince and Maxiell for Humphries.

Prince is far from the elite defender he once was, but adding veterans who are more than familiar with playing defense against high level competition is always a plus. Also, Prince is a more than capable starter when/if Crash misses time. Maxiell is intriguing as well, if you watch him play, he represents Brooklyn. Plays hard, he's gritty, and is a very solid defender in the post. Pretty athletic for his size as well. Assuming the Nets did this, Reggie has to start, which I think Avery should do anyway. No offense required, just rebound and defend. Pistons would save a lot of money in free agency in 2014 btw, lol. Doubt this ever happens too, just putting it out there.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post

Tay Prince, Jason Maxiell, and Jonas Jerebko for Kris Humphries, Tornike Shengelia, and Jerry Stackhouse.

I personally don't think Detroit wants to give Jonas up, and I don't think the Nets necessarily want to get rid of Shengelia so quickly, so maybe it could be condensed to this:

Prince is far from the elite defender he once was, but adding veterans who are more than familiar with playing defense against high level competition is always a plus. Also, Prince is a more than capable starter when/if Crash misses time. Maxiell is intriguing as well, if you watch him play, he represents Brooklyn. Plays hard, he's gritty, and is a very solid defender in the post. Pretty athletic for his size as well. Assuming the Nets did this, Reggie has to start, which I think Avery should do anyway. No offense required, just rebound and defend. Pistons would save a lot of money in free agency in 2014 btw, lol. Doubt this ever happens too, just putting it out there.
    Sounds good in theory. Highly doubt the Nets are making any trades this year though. Last year was the year of the trades.

vCash

ok

detroit wont do that, jonas has shown more and more potential than toko, plus dumars loves prince, not sure why they would want humphries

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    detroit wont do that, jonas has shown more and more potential than toko, plus dumars loves prince, not sure why they would want humphries
    It would free up more cap space in the 2014 free agency period for Detroit by ridding themselves of Prince. And I'm pretty sure the Pistons are rebuilding, don't see why losing Prince would be a big deal for them. Jerebko and Singler fill the 3 from them, and if they got Humphries, they could start Drummond and Monroe with Humphries coming off the bench.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash

ok

It would free up more cap space in the 2014 free agency period for Detroit by ridding themselves of Prince. And I'm pretty sure the Pistons are rebuilding, don't see why losing Prince would be a big deal for them. Jerebko and Singler fill the 3 from them, and if they got Humphries, they could start Drummond and Monroe with Humphries coming off the bench.
    thy will look for a better deal if thats what were offering

vCash
    Maxiell expires this year, Prince will be an expiring in 2014. We will already have around 33 million in contract relief by then. I think our front court is set, but if there was a third team involved that could provide a pick and take Humphries, I'm sure Joe D would take that.

vCash
    detroit wants humps that bad or jjust to dump salary?

vCash
    Brook Lopez for Omer Asik, and Royce White

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Ibaka for hump and brooks, do it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ee View Post
    Ibaka for hump and brooks, do it!
    While you are at it Keith Bogans for Lebron James

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I could see Hump for Nene talks heat up around the deadline if Avery can't get anything going out of the PF rotation. Mirza needs more time though.

vCash
    Trevor Ariza can prob be had for cheap too. He's been a disappointment in Was. Not sure if anyone here is a fan of his game though. He'd be a nice add to the bench backing up Wallace. Similar style of play.

vCash
    We need a sharp shooter off the bench, teletovic is buried behind hump and evans.... We need someone to compliment brook on both ends....

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast