Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindystud36 View Post
    If you look at the Nets, you can see so much potential.

I Realistically, would do a sign and trade of DWill rather than keeping a player who is unhappy, if he does not open his arms to resign.

I would 100% sign and trade him to Boston for Rondo and a first round pick
    With that pick, and the lottery pick we will obtain (hopeful thoughts) and Marshon Brooks to the Sacremento Kings for DMC and Tyreke ... as previously discussed some people do not like this idea, I do.

PG: Rondo
    SG: Tyreke
    SF: Re-sign G.Wallace
    PF: Resign B.Lopez
    C: DMC

Now once a starting 5 is assembled, it would be time to add the pieces around it to make it a Championship team.
    Seeing how the Thunder are a force, OJ Mayo becomes our Harden
    The Final Move is signing Lamar Odom-- he has something to prove, is a native to the area, and is a legit big man
    ***A move i did not mention was signing AK47 which makes 100% sense

PG: Rondo/ Mayo
    SG: Tyreke/ Mayo
    SF: Re-sign G.Wallace/ Ak47
    PF: Resign B.Lopez/ L.Odom
    C: DMC/ B.Lopez

That team has one champion superstar in Rondo
    That team has three Allstars in Wallace, Lopez and DMC
    That team has a Rookie of the year in Reke
    Lamar Odom and AK47 are proven vets

Get it done Management
    In a S&T, the player you are trading gets no financial benefit from the S&T, and he has to want to be traded to the team he is being traded to.

Don't see Deron wanting to go to Boston, and don't see why Boston would add a pick in that trade.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

vCash
    lindystud, stop the fantasy, this isnt 2k12

vCash
    whats the purpose of proposing trades that have 0 percent chance of happening?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    whats the purpose of proposing trades that have 0 percent chance of happening?
    To get you to respond as I just did.

vCash
    ok thanks, but it was meant toward lindy for that rondo, cousins and reke lineup

vCash
    Would the Nets be interested in dealing for Carlos Boozer? Maybe a Kris Humphries s&t straight up for Boozer? I'm sure Williams would like his old pick & roll partner back, and he'd be a great fit with Dwight Howard once he ends up in Brooklyn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    Would the Nets be interested in dealing for Carlos Boozer? Maybe a Kris Humphries s&t straight up for Boozer? I'm sure Williams would like his old pick & roll partner back, and he'd be a great fit with Dwight Howard once he ends up in Brooklyn.
    Not with that ridiculously absurd contract the Bulls are paying him.

vCash
    how is it ridiculously absurd exactly though? Compared to his peers in the league, he's right where he should be.

vCash
    how is it ridiculously absurd exactly though? Compared to his peers in the league, he's right where he should be.
    Right where he should be, sitting on the bench in 4th quarters.

I'm sure Nets would be interested in that Taj guy.

vCash
    Kyle Lowry could be an interesting option if dwill decides to bolt
    Lowry wants the coach to be fired or he wants out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    Right where he should be, sitting on the bench in 4th quarters.

I'm sure Nets would be interested in that Taj guy.
    The difference between Gibson's defense & Boozer's is equivalent to the difference between boozer's offense & Gibson's. And since Chicago would have a lead going into almost every fourth quarter, you want your best defensive team out there. When the Bulls needed more offense than defense, Boozer played.

It's not like Boozer was being benched because he sucked. He was benched because his offense wasn't as important to the team at that point in the game as Gibson's defense was. It's not hard to comprehend.

vCash
    The difference between Gibson's defense & Boozer's is equivalent to the difference between boozer's offense & Gibson's. And since Chicago would have a lead going into almost every fourth quarter, you want your best defensive team out there. When the Bulls needed more offense than defense, Boozer played.

It's not like Boozer was being benched because he sucked. He was benched because his offense wasn't as important to the team at that point in the game as Gibson's defense was. It's not hard to comprehend.
    I understand. Thibs wanted his best team on the floor to close out games.

I also understand that Bulls can keep Boozer.

vCash
    You know that's not what I said, and that's also incorrect. But whatever, I've seen enough of your posts in the main forum to know I shouldn't bother any further with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    anthony davis is a way better prospect than kwame brown ever was or will be, davis is already a defensive force, only weakness he has at this point is building strength and muscle to play in nba if you actually watched kentucky this year

true , we definitely cannot have jwill playing signinficant backup minutes if we plan to go anywhere, i like speights but i think 6 million is severe overpay for a guy like him, a guy who is 8ppg and 6 rebounds is his high and never played more than 22 minutes, isnt memphis planning to keep him or he is free agent?
    His lack of strength is not his only weakness. He does not have an offensive game whatsoever.

vCash
    You know that's not what I said, and that's also incorrect. But whatever, I've seen enough of your posts in the main forum to know I shouldn't bother any further with you.
    That's straight thinkin', pahdner.

But if you post slanted lies, I'm going to respond.

Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast