Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Anthony Davis seems more like Ibaka then Garnet

With that being said, I pray for that first pick every day
    --Frankie LO---
    --@frankielo--

vCash
    he isnt as skilled as garnett but you will be surprised, he can drive to basket, he can even shoot three pointers and jumpers but not that great, has a solid post game and smart decision making, he is far more advanced than ibaka was offensively at draft time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    he isnt as skilled as garnett but you will be surprised, he can drive to basket, he can even shoot three pointers and jumpers but not that great, has a solid post game and smart decision making, he is far more advanced than ibaka was offensively at draft time
    I am ever hopeful.

But as a very longtime Net fan, I know enough to hope for the best, and expect the worst.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    Anthony Davis is going to be better than guys like Tyreke and DMC according to scouts. The next Kevin Garnett, possibly even better.
    scouts aren't always right dude. **** can happen and he can easily be the next kwame brown. not trying to rain on your parade because i would love for davis to reach his full potential(specifically on the brooklyn nets ) but not everything pans out to be the way it was supposed to be. just my 2 cents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    I am ever hopeful.

But as a very longtime Net fan I know enough to hope for the best, and expect the worst.
    is that your motto?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    scouts aren't always right dude. **** can happen and he can easily be the next kwame brown. not trying to rain on your parade because i would love for davis to reach his full potential(specifically on the brooklyn nets ) but not everything pans out to be the way it was supposed to be. just my 2 cents.
    I mean you aren't wrong, I guess we'll just have to see what happens. But I hope the Nets at least keep him and don't trade him for D12.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    is that your motto?
    As a Net fan, and in real life.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

vCash

yup

Boy ain't that the truth!

vCash

Omg

OMG OMG OMG...INCOMING!

Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    Astounding.

This may be the most telling post by any Knick fan ever.

You are so embarrassed by the Knicks and your fellow Knick fans that you believe what Knick fans are posting shouldn't be viewed by the general public, because the are such a bunch of subhuman lifeforms, their opinions embarrass you.

Thank you so much. It is about time one of you freaks spoke the truth.

And honestly, the idea of 'gaining ground' in a basketball forum is something I could never have even imagined.

You have become a sad figure of truth about Knick fans.

vCash
    DMC is proven, Reke is proven ---- ADavis is a college kid
    --Frankie LO---
    --@frankielo--

vCash
    How about Marreese Spreights?

I think we should sign him, he could be an awesome sixtman or a solid starter for us. he plays the 4 and 5 five pretty well and has some good size (i belive 6'10&260)

He's RFA but memphis is way over the cap. Also darrel arthur will be healthy at the end of this year and i don't see them resigning both, especially if they decide to hold on OJ.

Edit: i think he could be had at around the money humpries would ask

vCash
    demarcus cousins is atrocious defensively, although his offense and game has improved heavily and he is still a headcase.

speights is good but how much you willing to pay him? you rather have speights or arthur?

humphries deserves more than arthur or speights based on stats and double doubles alone, i cant believe you think they would get the same

vCash
    I think hupmpries would take a little less than he deserves because he loves the nets and im sure he earned a lot of money whit that kardashian marriage, also speights could cost a little more cause hes RFA, but you're right speights would probably be cheaper.

I would give a 4year deal starts around 6 million for speights. i don't know if it's enough but he definetly worth 5-6M per.

I rather Marreese cause he's bigger, defends better plays the 5 more effectively. I really hope memphis think differently.
    My NODWIGHT dream scenario for the 4and 5 was/is:

4: Marreese Spreights/JJ Hickson(6th man)
    5: Brook Lopez
    Jwilliams would be our insurance bigman playing at either position if needed (injuries,blowouts,foul trouble), while Spreights would cover the backup5 minutes allowing JJ to play a good 25-28 MPG.
    This would also mean that Petro won't play a single min

I think this is possible. and would be a decent young frontcourt whit godod potential.

I started to think about this out when dwight opted in midseason and i was really pissed when we didn't signed JJ.

Right now it seems unlikely, but i still think Marreese Spreights and Brook Lopez would be a really godd combo for us.

vCash
    anthony davis is a way better prospect than kwame brown ever was or will be, davis is already a defensive force, only weakness he has at this point is building strength and muscle to play in nba if you actually watched kentucky this year

true , we definitely cannot have jwill playing signinficant backup minutes if we plan to go anywhere, i like speights but i think 6 million is severe overpay for a guy like him, a guy who is 8ppg and 6 rebounds is his high and never played more than 22 minutes, isnt memphis planning to keep him or he is free agent?

vCash
    If you look at the Nets, you can see so much potential.

I Realistically, would do a sign and trade of DWill rather than keeping a player who is unhappy, if he does not open his arms to resign.

I would 100% sign and trade him to Boston for Rondo and a first round pick
    With that pick, and the lottery pick we will obtain (hopeful thoughts) and Marshon Brooks to the Sacremento Kings for DMC and Tyreke ... as previously discussed some people do not like this idea, I do.

PG: Rondo
    SG: Tyreke
    SF: Re-sign G.Wallace
    PF: Resign B.Lopez
    C: DMC

Now once a starting 5 is assembled, it would be time to add the pieces around it to make it a Championship team.
    Seeing how the Thunder are a force, OJ Mayo becomes our Harden
    The Final Move is signing Lamar Odom-- he has something to prove, is a native to the area, and is a legit big man
    ***A move i did not mention was signing AK47 which makes 100% sense

PG: Rondo/ Mayo
    SG: Tyreke/ Mayo
    SF: Re-sign G.Wallace/ Ak47
    PF: Resign B.Lopez/ L.Odom
    C: DMC/ B.Lopez

That team has one champion superstar in Rondo
    That team has three Allstars in Wallace, Lopez and DMC
    That team has a Rookie of the year in Reke
    Lamar Odom and AK47 are proven vets

Get it done Management
    --Frankie LO---