Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 760
  1. #526
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    no.

    however, I would do the #2 or #3 pick plus Petro for Harden.
    But OKC wouldn't.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,839
    vCash
    1500
    I personally wouldn't trade Lopez for Harden. I'm never a fan of trading a big for a small, especially when we already have Brooks at SG.

    If anything I'd be looking to move our pick (if it's top 3) for Ibaka. Like someone already mentioned - pairing him and Lopez would be ideal.
    Scott Stevens: "Luck is a combination of hard work and perseverance, I tend to think that I make my own luck"

  3. #528
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Please understand, I am not encouraging trolling, but I encourage Net posters to go to the Knicks forum, and observe what Knick fans consider a fair trade for Amare.

    Please don't leave any responses. Please.

    I just want you to get a little insight into the minds of some Knick fans.

    Start with the last post and work your way back.

    But again, PLEASE do not leave a response. PLEASE.

    With all my best regards to you and the family, your paisan, llemon.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  4. #529
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,824
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    Please understand, I am not encouraging trolling, but I encourage Net posters to go to the Knicks forum, and observe what Knick fans consider a fair trade for Amare.

    Please don't leave any responses. Please.

    I just want you to get a little insight into the minds of some Knick fans.

    Start with the last post and work your way back.

    But again, PLEASE do not leave a response. PLEASE.

    With all my best regards to you and the family, your paisan, llemon.
    Every fan base has a percentage of fans that have no clue on what they are talking about, since the knicks have a larger fan base, idiotic fans are more observable.

    It is done on a percentage for every fan base, the knicks have more fans so it is more noticeable. Along with Bulls, Lakers etc.

    KNICKS PATS SOX

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    Lopez for Harden? Whadaya think?
    Yes hell yes.

  6. #531
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks21 View Post
    Every fan base has a percentage of fans that have no clue on what they are talking about, since the knicks have a larger fan base, idiotic fans are more observable.

    It is done on a percentage for every fan base, the knicks have more fans so it is more noticeable. Along with Bulls, Lakers etc.
    So even though the Knicks constantly have trolls on our forum, you are suggesting that Nets' posters shouldn't take a gander at what a bunch of idiots Knick fans can be.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,913
    vCash
    1500
    and then have petro starting at center, yay!

  8. #533
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    and then have petro starting at center, yay!
    You think Farmar and Lopez are a better twosome than Harden and whoever Nets would (hopefully smartly) sign as Center.

    Or possibly Perkins would be part of the trade.

    I've never had confidence in Lopez, and a already slow Center suffering two foot injuries really doesn't increase my confidence, especially as Nets are going to have to sign 'Pez to a long term contract to keep him.

    Is any of what I'm saying making sense to you?
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  9. #534
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,824
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    So even though the Knicks constantly have trolls on our forum, you are suggesting that Nets' posters shouldn't take a gander at what a bunch of idiots Knick fans can be.
    I'm saying one shouldn't go down to ones level just because he or she can. Don't get me wrong the Nets also have idiotic fans, but they have less than the knicks since they don't have as many fans as the knicks.

    Take a gander at the idiotic knick fans if you want if that pleases you, I would of thought that yourself being around PSD so long would of come to the realisation that there is absolutely no point to this, you will not gain any ground whatsoever.

    KNICKS PATS SOX

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,116
    vCash
    1500
    Lopez doesn't equate to winning basketball. I'd do Harden for Lopez in a second, but I doubt OKC does that deal.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  11. #536
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks21 View Post
    I'm saying one shouldn't go down to ones level just because he or she can. Don't get me wrong the Nets also have idiotic fans, but they have less than the knicks since they don't have as many fans as the knicks.

    Take a gander at the idiotic knick fans if you want if that pleases you, I would of thought that yourself being around PSD so long would of come to the realisation that there is absolutely no point to this, you will not gain any ground whatsoever.
    Astounding.

    This may be the most telling post by any Knick fan ever.

    You are so embarrassed by the Knicks and your fellow Knick fans that you believe what Knick fans are posting shouldn't be viewed by the general public, because the are such a bunch of subhuman lifeforms, their opinions embarrass you.

    Thank you so much. It is about time one of you freaks spoke the truth.

    And honestly, the idea of 'gaining ground' in a basketball forum is something I could never have even imagined.

    You have become a sad figure of truth about Knick fans.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  12. #537
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,824
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    Astounding.

    This may be the most telling post by any Knick fan ever.

    You are so embarrassed by the Knicks and your fellow Knick fans that you believe what Knick fans are posting shouldn't be viewed by the general public, because the are such a bunch of subhuman lifeforms, their opinions embarrass you.

    Thank you so much. It is about time one of you freaks spoke the truth.

    And honestly, the idea of 'gaining ground' in a basketball forum is something I could never have even imagined.

    You have become a sad figure of truth about Knick fans.
    Your not getting me, i never said all knick fans were complete nut cases. And no I'm not embarrassed being a knick fan, they have some of the most passionate and loyal fans in the world.

    And i used gaining ground as a figure of speech, another way of putting it is getting a point across, you could use other terms to substitute it, but I am discouraging Net fans to go to the Knicks forum to disagree with them, there is no point.

    This whole post is made up of things i never said. You are making something out of this that doesn't need to be quite honestly. Is it so that the nets have no stupid fans? Is that what you are implying? how it is a rarity for there to be a few 'bad eggs' in a fan base.
    Last edited by Knicks21; 05-01-2012 at 11:07 PM.

    KNICKS PATS SOX

  13. #538
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks21 View Post
    Your not getting me, i never said all knick fans were complete nut cases. And no I'm not embarrassed being a knick fan, they have some of the most passionate and loyal fans in the world.

    And i used gaining ground as a figure of speech, another way of putting it is getting a point across, you could use other terms to substitute it, but I am discouraging Net fans to go to the Knicks forum to disagree with them, there is no point.

    This whole post is made up of things i never said. You are making something out of this that doesn't need to be quite honestly. Is it so that the nets have no stupid fans? Is that what you are implying? how it is a rarity for there to be a few 'bad eggs' in a fan base.
    So, you are saying Knick fans have a problem with reading and understanding posts made by fans of other teams, because in the post that started your showing how embarrassed by your fellow Knick fans you are (and I'm not saying that you shouldn't be) I went out of my way to tell my fellow Net fans to observe, and not to respond, to any of the incredibly stupid posts made by the Knick fans on the Knicks' forum.

    Because going into another teams forum and posting would make you a troll.

    Are you intelligent enough to understand what I am saying, you Knick fan who is posting in a Nets' forum?

    Stomp your left hindfoot twice if you know what I'm trying to get at.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500
    why even mention lopez for harden, there is zero chance either team would even consider it, the phone would hang up immediately on both sides

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500
    why do people think okc wants to trade harden? the guy is best sixth man of year and third best player on that thunder team who feel they are close to being a title contender

Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •