Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 760
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    The Warriors want to get better defensively. Trading Ellis is one step forward, getting Brook Lopez is taking five steps back.
    Oh cmon I don't think its that dramatic. Lopez IMO could do great on a high scoring team, I think it actually could lead him to more rebounds per game as well as possibly try and be a better defender. I recognized he has lacked on the defensive end but he can improve, you never know what a change of scenery can do. But I guess that's more of a guess by me than anything else.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    374
    vCash
    1500
    the guy from yahoo sports wojanoski or something just tweeted that the nets were in talks with the grizzlies to get oj mayo but it fell through it would have been morrow and a pick for mayo but he said the disscussions have lost traction...would you guys have liked that move??

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Nj
    Posts
    3,027
    vCash
    1500
    Memphis and New Jersey have been engaged in trade talks centered on guard O.J. Mayo, but a deal appears unlikely, league sources tell Y!
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667



  4. #244
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ndfightirish12 View Post
    the guy from yahoo sports wojanoski or something just tweeted that the nets were in talks with the grizzlies to get oj mayo but it fell through it would have been morrow and a pick for mayo but he said the disscussions have lost traction...would you guys have liked that move??
    Which pick? High 1st rdr too much for Mayo.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    42,603
    vCash
    1675
    A jar of Miracle Whip is too much for him.
    Dolphins Mock Draft:
    1: Zach Martin
    2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    3: Shayne Skov
    4: Seantrel Henderson/Dakota Dozier
    5: Tre Boston
    6: Marion Grice
    7: Beau Allen

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Barry's House
    Posts
    2,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbobw241 View Post
    A jar of Miracle Whip is too much for him.
    Haha oh boy. What is BK doing?

    Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants



    Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Jersey
    Posts
    2,605
    vCash
    1500
    I wouldn't mind if it was a 2nd round pick! Get it done BK! I absolutely love Mayo!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecdHWA365Xk
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,025
    vCash
    1500
    lol@wantingMayo. Has he even played defense this season? Brooks > Mayo
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe we can get Josh Smith. Now that Horford is injured, they might be looking to rebuild.

    Hawks get: Hump, Okur, James, 2014 first
    Nets get: Josh Smith, Marvin Williams

    If the Hawks do this deal, they can stay competitive this year and have some cap space in the offseason.

    If this happened, Howard would definitely sign with the Nets. That could give us a lot of leverage in a trade.

  10. #250
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    Maybe we can get Josh Smith. Now that Horford is injured, they might be looking to rebuild.

    Hawks get: Hump, Okur, James, 2014 first
    Nets get: Josh Smith, Marvin Williams

    If the Hawks do this deal, they can stay competitive this year and have some cap space in the offseason.

    If this happened, Howard would definitely sign with the Nets. That could give us a lot of leverage in a trade.
    What money would Nets have to sign Dwight?
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    42,603
    vCash
    1675
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    lol@wantingMayo. Has he even played defense this season? Brooks > Mayo
    Dude did you not see OJ mayo in high school? He was like good and stuff then, maybe after sucking for like 5 seasons he can instantly be that good again, you know?
    Dolphins Mock Draft:
    1: Zach Martin
    2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    3: Shayne Skov
    4: Seantrel Henderson/Dakota Dozier
    5: Tre Boston
    6: Marion Grice
    7: Beau Allen

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Barry's House
    Posts
    2,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    Maybe we can get Josh Smith. Now that Horford is injured, they might be looking to rebuild.

    Hawks get: Hump, Okur, James, 2014 first
    Nets get: Josh Smith, Marvin Williams

    If the Hawks do this deal, they can stay competitive this year and have some cap space in the offseason.

    If this happened, Howard would definitely sign with the Nets. That could give us a lot of leverage in a trade.
    I think a way to get Dwight is not trade for him at all. If we are committed to getting him, we obtain our other role players and border line all stars at the deadline and use our assets for that.....Dwight will see us making moves, Deron will tell him to either go elsewhere for the remainder of the season and then sign with us in Free Agency. I think now more than ever, a trade for Dwight would be the worst situation. Let's convince him by using our assets to build around him and Deron, then we sign D12 in FAgency

    Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants



    Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    42,603
    vCash
    1675
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    I think a way to get Dwight is not trade for him at all. If we are committed to getting him, we obtain our other role players and border line all stars at the deadline and use our assets for that.....Dwight will see us making moves, Deron will tell him to either go elsewhere for the remainder of the season and then sign with us in Free Agency. I think now more than ever, a trade for Dwight would be the worst situation. Let's convince him by using our assets to build around him and Deron, then we sign D12 in FAgency
    And when Magic trade him to LA for Bynum what do we do then?
    Dolphins Mock Draft:
    1: Zach Martin
    2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    3: Shayne Skov
    4: Seantrel Henderson/Dakota Dozier
    5: Tre Boston
    6: Marion Grice
    7: Beau Allen

  14. #254
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbobw241 View Post
    And when Magic trade him to LA for Bynum what do we do then?
    We do what every true Net fan has been doing for years.

    We pretend it is all for the best, and that with the right moves, we will be on the verge of a Title next season.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    42,603
    vCash
    1675
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    We do what every true Net fan has been doing for years.

    We pretend it is all for the best, and that with the right moves, we will be on the verge of a Title next season.
    Can't wait!!!! :depressionface:
    Dolphins Mock Draft:
    1: Zach Martin
    2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    3: Shayne Skov
    4: Seantrel Henderson/Dakota Dozier
    5: Tre Boston
    6: Marion Grice
    7: Beau Allen

Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •