Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3844
    vCash
    “@JasonLloydABJ: #Cavs have waived Samardo Samuels”
    It's about time!!!

vCash
    I liked him, i mean he's better then jon luer or whatever his name is LMAO!!
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I liked him, i mean he's better then jon luer or whatever his name is LMAO!!
    Not sure why you like him? He's gotten worse each year. He currently has a PER of 6.44. And it sounds more like a financial decision. Kevin Jones seems to be playing solid and can now have his job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Not sure why you like him? He's gotten worse each year. He currently has a PER of 6.44. And it sounds more like a financial decision. Kevin Jones seems to be playing solid and can now have his job.
    Well you can't throw a guy out there for 2min and say produce or your crap you kno. plus like i said, he's better then jon luaer lmao. I like Kevin Jones to but honestly he had one decent game.

vCash
    Well you can't throw a guy out there for 2min and say produce or your crap you kno. plus like i said, he's better then jon luaer lmao. I like Kevin Jones to but honestly he had one decent game.
    He's pretty much always been crap. Not saying Jones or Leuer are better but this is going on season 3 with him and like I said he's gotten worse. And if they cut him now they don't have to pay him. I'm fine with ridding the team of another D-Leaguer. If Grant continues with his slow moving plan of high draft picks, maybe eventually we won't have a D-League bench.

vCash
    you know what time it is.

vCash
    So how about this Varejeo trade, rumor floating around, with Minnesota for Derrick Williams and Nikola Peković? I honestly don't want to trade with the Wolves unless we can get Williams and Love, but that will never happen. On the other hand I'm afraid Grant will trade AV somewhere to acquire more picks. Picks are good but when you are 1 for 4 on first round picks in the past two years, it's time to try something different. I've always liked Varejeo but I think it's about time to actually do something. With all of these injuries, it's too risky to keep him around...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    He's pretty much always been crap. Not saying Jones or Leuer are better but this is going on season 3 with him and like I said he's gotten worse. And if they cut him now they don't have to pay him. I'm fine with ridding the team of another D-Leaguer. If Grant continues with his slow moving plan of high draft picks, maybe eventually we won't have a D-League bench.

I liked the way he played when he got a chance. but he never really did. and ya u can look at numbers and say he's crap but more goes into it then that. Like i said you can't just throw a guy out there 2mins one week, sit him 2 weeks, give him 1min in another game so on and so on. I seen him get good mintues and play well.

I just hope Scott plays Jones more so we can see what we got. or he'll be another samuels.

vCash
    I liked the way he played when he got a chance. but he never really did. and ya u can look at numbers and say he's crap but more goes into it then that. Like i said you can't just throw a guy out there 2mins one week, sit him 2 weeks, give him 1min in another game so on and so on. I seen him get good mintues and play well.

I just hope Scott plays Jones more so we can see what we got. or he'll be another samuels.
    That's his role. He had two seasons of more playing time and did very little to show why he deserves a spot on a NBA roster. I'm not sure when you saw him play well? At least consistently. Any player in the NBA can have a good game here and there. His best season was two years ago and it was below average.

vCash
    in 2010-2011 he played in 37 games 19min a game. shot 45% 7pts 4 boards. not bad.

2011-2012 played 54 games 15min. shot 45% three boards 5pts agame.

His numbers went done only because his mintues went down lmao! other then that he's pretty consistant when given a chance.

this season he only played 18 games 10min per and thats only because one game he got 22mintues (had 10points on 5-11 shooting)

so yaaaa. just think they gave up on him to soon. play the freakin kids we're not winning the ship

vCash
    in 2010-2011 he played in 37 games 19min a game. shot 45% 7pts 4 boards. not bad.

2011-2012 played 54 games 15min. shot 45% three boards 5pts agame.

His numbers went done only because his mintues went down lmao! other then that he's pretty consistant when given a chance.

this season he only played 18 games 10min per and thats only because one game he got 22mintues (had 10points on 5-11 shooting)

so yaaaa. just think they gave up on him to soon. play the freakin kids we're not winning the ship
    He's below average in almost every metric, and most notably the worst pure shooting average amongst all PF.

His PER(s) were:

11.76 2010-2011
    11.13 2011-2012
    6.44 2012-2013

What makes you so sure he's trending in the right direction?

Why give him minutes? It will only take away from other players development (Zeller, TT).

He lacks mobility on defense and responds with over physicality. He just doesn't have it upstairs. And I'm not sure they gave up on anything. He was undrafted so it's not like we wasted a draft pick on him. He seems like a nice guy that sometimes works hard (he lost weight in the off-season) but lacks a basketball IQ.

vCash
    Samuels scouting report also notes: He's also an awful ball handler and fouls like crazy.

vCash
    I like Nikola for the Twoves he plays well, I love Av but you have to admit he stays injured. Id rather have a guy thats gonna be in the lineup, and Williams he may just need a change of scenery. If we get a pick and can unload Walton bbest trade in history. What else are we gonna get? Theres not that many centers out there. Dream scenario we get Cousins, and unload Walton but never gonna happen unless we throw in Waiters which would make my day waste of a pick. Id rather traded that junk off then using a 4 on a six man.

vCash
    That rumor was made up apparently. All the beat writers/NBA analysts I follow on twitter denied it was an actual rumor and that someone on an internet blog probably made it up. If it was actually offered I'd love that deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheRoo View Post
    So how about this Varejeo trade, rumor floating around, with Minnesota for Derrick Williams and Nikola Peković? I honestly don't want to trade with the Wolves unless we can get Williams and Love, but that will never happen. On the other hand I'm afraid Grant will trade AV somewhere to acquire more picks. Picks are good but when you are 1 for 4 on first round picks in the past two years, it's time to try something different. I've always liked Varejeo but I think it's about time to actually do something. With all of these injuries, it's too risky to keep him around...
    1 for 4?

Are you insinuating that TT, Waiters and Zeller are all busts?

So I guess your criteria for "the right first round pick" is a rookie stat line of 18 points, 5 assists, 4 rebounds?

lol...