Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3637
    vCash
    “@Probballdraft: Kenneth Faried is the type of player the Cavs would need to get back in a Varejao deal. Simply acquiring more picks not as appealing.”
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    “@Probballdraft: Kenneth Faried is the type of player the Cavs would need to get back in a Varejao deal. Simply acquiring more picks not as appealing.”
    Faried is a monster both offensively and defensively I would love it if we can get him and denver's 1st rounder for just Andy

vCash
    I would give you guys Koufos+Chandler+all picks from 13' or 14' draft(we have 4 picks in next draft) and maybe Brewer for Varejao+Gibson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    I would give you guys Koufos+Chandler+all picks from 13' or 14' draft(we have 4 picks in next draft) and maybe Brewer for Varejao+Gibson.
    Wow that's quite a few picks. How about Kenneth Faried and a 1st?
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Wow that's quite a few picks. How about Kenneth Faried and a 1st?
    I wouldn't give him for James(believe it or not )...but something like McGee and some of those players i already wrote and picks...

vCash
    I wouldn't give him for James(believe it or not )...but something like McGee and some of those players i already wrote and picks...
    I don't think Cleveland wants Denvers garbage no offense but all those guys are not building blocks and the draft picks are too unkown as they don't have any lottery picks or at least looking at this point. Gallinari and 2 first for Andy if we are throwing out ideas. See Cavs fans can play this game too.

vCash
    We have Massai not you
    So we can make trades that are only good for us(or better for us)...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    I don't think Cleveland wants Denvers garbage no offense but all those guys are not building blocks and the draft picks are too unkown as they don't have any lottery picks or at least looking at this point. Gallinari and 2 first for Andy if we are throwing out ideas. See Cavs fans can play this game too.
    I agree... the Cavs aren't dumpster diving like the Indians do. OKC at least has Torontos 1st round pick to offer.
    Now if they want Boobie Gibson for such package I'm sure they would be all in.
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    We have Massai not you
    So we can make trades that are only good for us(or better for us)...
    Fine to make it fair: Andy for Gallinari, Fournier and only 1 first round pick. Lets get it done.

vCash
    Daniel Gibson, who was slated undergo an MRI on his ailing right elbow Wednesday, tweeted this afternoon there's "No sympathy needed.. Just gonna personally change the cards I was dealt & play those."
    According to multiple Cavs beat writers, the team was expected to release a formal update on Gibson some time Wednesday, but Boobie's tweet may be hint that bad news is on the horizon. We'll let you know as soon as we have official word.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...l-player-news/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    “@JasonLloydABJ: Still haven't heard about MRIs on Boobie & Dion, but was told by someone close to Gibson his earlier, ominous tweet was not related to elbow”
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    “@JasonLloydABJ: MRI results came back clean on Waiters & Gibson. Waiters has contused ring finger, cleared to keep playing. Gibson likely day to day w/elbow”
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    Certainly good news.

vCash
    The 2014 draft is supposed to be the deepest draft since 2003. Andrew Wiggins is one projected to go very high. http://www.nbadraft.net/players/andrew-wiggins
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    Above the Rim: 11-29-12
    Nov 29, 2012 -- 9:26pm
    By Kenny Roda

If you’re in shock over the Cavaliers (3-12) start, you shouldn’t be. Their starting lineup, when everybody is healthy, is made up of two second-year players, a rookie, a former D-leaguer and the only veteran player on the team that’s worth a damn. Add to that arguably the worst bench in the NBA and the fact that 10 of the first 15 games have been on the road; that is a recipe for disaster, not success.

As I told you in my pre-season preview, this is going to be another lottery season, but that doesn’t mean it will be a meaningless season. The Cavs will find out if Tristan Thompson is a starter, a bench player or a bust. They’ll find out if they have another Alonzo Gee on the team. They’ll find out if Alonzo Gee can improve his game this year as much as he did last year. They’ll find out if Dion Waiters was the right pick at number #4 overall, if he is better suited as a shooting guard or point guard, and if he fits as a starter or as a 6th man.

With Kyrie Irving projected to be out for another few weeks with a finger fracture and an agonizing nine-point fourth quarter loss at Memphis, Byron Scott will find out just how many NBA players he has on this team. He’ll then be able to share his thoughts with general manager Chris Grant and tell him what he wants for the future. No, make that what he needs for the future! Then it is up to Grant to go out and draft, trade for, or sign those players to help turn this franchise around.

You’ve heard the old saying, “It’s going to get worse before it gets better,” and unfortunately that’s going to be the case for the 2012-13 Cleveland Cavaliers. And we haven’t even started talking about whether or not they’ll trade their double-double machine Anderson Varejao!

Tags: Cleveland Cavaliers, Kenny Roda
    #FireMikeBrown