Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 77 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 3640
    vCash
    “@JasonLloydABJ: Biggest question for tonight is Dion (thigh bruise). He couldn't put weight on leg the other night, seemed to be moving better this am”
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    “@JasonLloydABJ: Kyrie, CJ, Andy & Dion all talking part in shootaround this am. Miles had 3 bags of IV fluid in last 2 days. He & Irving look healthier”
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    It's still early but I'm seeing TT as a solid bench guy. BTW whatever happened to Derrick Williams?
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    Ideally with more quality players I'd love to see TT and Gee come off the bench with Boobie. But then you would need solid starters to take their minutes. Maybe Scott could play more Pargo, Casspi, and Leuer off the bench. And take move Miles, and Samardo to never never land.
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    Do you think there's a chance that maybe the Cavs could convince Mike Brown to join the team as a defensive coach? The defense isn't good and Mike Brown is actually a really good defensive coach.
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    I doubt it. Brown will probably join ESPN or NBA TV for the rest of the season. It's not a bad thought, though.

vCash
    “@Probballdraft: Boobie Gibson is quietly putting together an excellent season so far for Cleveland.”
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Where are you guys getting your player positions. First Tyreke Evans with another poster and now George and Turner. They all are hybrid SG/SF's but they all start the games at SG and as rotations change they alter. Evan Turner has started playing SF though more this year with Igoudala gone so I see that but Evans and George are still starting at the 2. George might start playing more 3 with Granger out for a while now but even then they might just turn to Gerald Green at the 3 who is another 2/3. I guess apples and oranges.

I agree with you on the PER and I didn't mean to say it didn't take in only offensive statistics but that is where most of the formula comes from compared to defensive statistics like taking into account someone like Bruce Bowen who never got a lot of rebounds or blocks which are the two main defensive statistics in PER so of course he would have an awful PER in his career but that doesn't mean that he wasnt important to his team or not one of the best perimeter defenders of all time. Its apples and oranges really again.
    Evan Turner is on most bust lists to date and you are calling him better than Thornton? That means you don't know basketball. Why is Turner a bust? He was picked ahead of Cousins and Monroe. While never averaging double figures. Paul George is not better than Thornton ATM and Derozan is on a team where he is the number 1 go to option while not being able to shoot a three for his life

vCash
    #Cavs could have lineup changes before tomorrow's game against OKC.

Byron Scott is considering altering his second unit, although he said the starters will stay the same.

The most obvious change could be Omri Casspi replacing CJ Miles on the second team while Miles tries to sort through this shooting funk.
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    Michael Redd
    Angel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    #Cavs could have lineup changes before tomorrow's game against OKC.

Byron Scott is considering altering his second unit, although he said the starters will stay the same.

The most obvious change could be Omri Casspi replacing CJ Miles on the second team while Miles tries to sort through this shooting funk.
    I agree Miles is not what he used to be However Waiters is producing beyond everyone's expectation here.
    Omri Casspi is just as bad or worse than Miles

vCash
    Yeah I'd rather let Miles play out of his funk than give minutes to Casspi. Dude is just awful.

vCash
    Andrew Bynum's latest prognosis might indicate why trade negotiations involving #Cavs never got very far

Connect the dots here: Cavs GM Chris Grant and former Lakers coach Mike Brown are best friends. Lakers needed to trade Bynum. Cavs never got very far down the path. Now knee issues expected to keep Bynum out of games until January, the Sixers announced today.

If Sixers fail to re-sign Bynum after season, that trade is an epic fail on their part. Then again, chronic knee injuries don't tend to get better with age for men his size. Sixers could be in a mess either way.

So.... you still wish Cavs would've traded for Bynum?
    #FireMikeBrown

vCash
    Andrew Bynum's latest prognosis might indicate why trade negotiations involving #Cavs never got very far

Connect the dots here: Cavs GM Chris Grant and former Lakers coach Mike Brown are best friends. Lakers needed to trade Bynum. Cavs never got very far down the path. Now knee issues expected to keep Bynum out of games until January, the Sixers announced today.

If Sixers fail to re-sign Bynum after season, that trade is an epic fail on their part. Then again, chronic knee injuries don't tend to get better with age for men his size. Sixers could be in a mess either way.

I think it depends on one thing, would Bynum have initially signed an extension here. If not like in Philly then no I would not have wanted a trade for him as they can make a run at him in the offseason if he shows he can get healthy and produce in the second half this year. If he did though then absolutely you take the chance when more than likely all they would have been giving up was draft picks in later 1st or second round that might not turn out and Andy as the centerpiece who will probably be moved at some point anyways. You always take a top 3 Center in the league for a couple draft picks and a hustle/rotational player if you know you can lock him up for multiple years.

vCash

NO if we traded for an unhealthy Bynum it's like new Orleans and Eric Gordon situation all over again We will offer Bynum to max deal he won't play like Gordon and we lose our 1st round picks for the years to come and possibly either Varajao or TT or even both!