Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 259 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I don't think Scott is the problem, I think the 6 D-League players on our team are the problem. We have an incredibly limited amount of talent, expecting Scott to win with this group isn't very realistic. Besides, the tanking will pay off come draft day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    I don't think Scott is the problem, I think the 6 D-League players on our team are the problem. We have an incredibly limited amount of talent, expecting Scott to win with this group isn't very realistic. Besides, the tanking will pay off come draft day.
    Thank you. I mean Donald Sloan is starting now. You could have Lebron, Wade and Bosh surrounded by Sloan, Harris, Hudson, Harangody, Walton, Hollins, Erden, and Samuels and they would probably just be around a 6-8 seed in the East. Thats not even mentioning Parker, Casspi and Gee who would all be bench players on legitimate teams with Parker and Casspi probably barely getting playing time on most playoff teams. They just need depth on this team to go with TT off the bench and two additional starters to go with Gee, Irvin and Andy. With all the picks they have the next couple years hopefully by 2013-2014 the time they probably want to start looking at being legit threats in the East they will have that.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    what do you guys think about grabing McGee or Oden?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandFan11 View Post
    I say no to either. McGee is a headcase I have heard and if Oden can't stay healthy for 4 years in a row then it is time to just let it go. If he comes back and proves me wrong then good for him. Rather not have to depend on him though and then have to deal with all of his injuries. It would basically be the Grady Sizemore effect just with the Cavs.

If they are going to go after a Center in FA I would want them to at least try putting in bids on Lopez and Hibbert and see if they could steal one of those two or possibly even Spencer Hawes who is an UFA where they could play him for a year while allowing a rookie C to learn and come off the bench. They would have the cap to make it interesting if they wanted either of Hibbs or Lopez though. If can't get either of those two I'd just say draft a C somewhere in the first three picks and stick with Andy there for now and continue to build the team not relying on head cases with some talent of ridiculousy bad injury proned players.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iAugust View Post
    It's Varejao people. V-A-R-E-J-A-O. Your little draft projections don't hold too much weight when you can't even spell our longest tenured player's name correctly.
    i understand its varejao but he needs to change the spelling to O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandFan11 View Post
    I've been saying oden on this thread for like 3 weeks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    I say no to either. McGee is a headcase I have heard and if Oden can't stay healthy for 4 years in a row then it is time to just let it go. If he comes back and proves me wrong then good for him. Rather not have to depend on him though and then have to deal with all of his injuries. It would basically be the Grady Sizemore effect just with the Cavs.

If they are going to go after a Center in FA I would want them to at least try putting in bids on Lopez and Hibbert and see if they could steal one of those two or possibly even Spencer Hawes who is an UFA where they could play him for a year while allowing a rookie C to learn and come off the bench. They would have the cap to make it interesting if they wanted either of Hibbs or Lopez though. If can't get either of those two I'd just say draft a C somewhere in the first three picks and stick with Andy there for now and continue to build the team not relying on head cases with some talent of ridiculousy bad injury proned players.
    lopez wont come here and hibbert will stay in indiana hawes wouldnt be bad but he isn't the long term solution... fab melo or oden take the chance on oden he wouldn't sign it for a lot of money so we should take the chance
    Last edited by specle1; 04-07-2012 at 09:56 PM.

vCash
    Oden will never play again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandspride View Post
    Oden will never play again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Someone will pick him up. He wouldn't be bad coming off the bench with a limited role. He is not the answer to be a starter.

vCash
    How about some love for Lester Hudson?

http://www.wineandgoldreport.com/201...te-season.html

vCash
    i got nuttin' but love for lester hudson....
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    I say try to sign Oden for cheap. But what do you guys think about Eric Gordon?? Gordon would complement Irving very well.

vCash
    How about a trade for Iggy this offseason?

vCash
    please no oden

vCash
    Why not oden???