Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremysiron View Post
    No, the worst place is 9th place with one less win from the getting the 8th place.

How many 8th seeds have won championships? Or even gotten out of the 1st round?

vCash
    Tonight we got a good look at some of our D-Leaguers. And I think Samardo Samuels needs to be added to that list. I think I've pretty much given up on him having any sort of impact in the NBA.
    How many guys on the Cavs are D-Leaguers? Samuels, Harangody, Eyenga, Hollins, and Erden. Heck, Thompson is even borderline. But I'll give Thompson a pass. The other guys need to go to the D-League and stay there with Manny Harris.
    How many players on the Cavs are NBA starters on a good team?
    Sessions, Irving, and Varejao... maybe Jamison but he may be too old.
    This team needs a lot of work still. I can't believe I'm hearing people say they want them to be an 8th seed. They no nothing about the NBA!
    Last edited by Arch Stanton; 02-12-2012 at 01:58 AM.

vCash
    You know when you've got D-Leaguers when they miss point blank lay ups. Also, Casspi may not be a D-Leaguer but he's definitely a permanent bench warmer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post

Thank you

vCash
    Tonight we got a good look at some of our D-Leaguers. And I think Samardo Samuels needs to be added to that list. I think I've pretty much given up on him having any sort of impact in the NBA.
    How many guys on the Cavs are D-Leaguers? Samuels, Harangody, Eyenga, Hollins, and Erden. Heck, Thompson is even borderline. But I'll give Thompson a pass. The other guys need to go to the D-League and stay there with Manny Harris.
    How many players on the Cavs are NBA starters on a good team?
    Sessions, Irving, and Varejao... maybe Jamison but he may be too old.
    This team needs a lot of work still. I can't believe I'm hearing people say they want them to be an 8th seed. They no nothing about the NBA!
    Great post, I don't want them to lose. But I don't want them to be a 8th seed. I want them to get 1st pick. So in reality, 1-3 worst teams. I hope they get Anthony Davis, then trade Thompson, Sessions, 2013 1st to move up and take Barnes. Then trade Jamison for a mid 1st pick.

Irving
    Barnes
    Gee(for now)
    Davis
    Varejao

I can dream right?

vCash
    There is about less than 2% chance the caves have a shot at the number one pick and getting Davis so I wouldn't be planning on anything. They are better than everyone thought they would be, that's for sure. Also, why would you give up on Thompson already? He has shown flashes that he can be a monster on the inside. Why would you give up all of that for Barnes? He's a good talent but he doesn't light the world on fire. I think he is barely avg 14&5 and is not the no 1 option on his own team. His stock is falling. I bet you think perry jones is a good player. Most overrated guy in the draft imop.

vCash

Actually it happened last year with the Grizzlies.

The worst spot is the 9th spot because you neither in the playoffs and your draft pick is going to blow since nobody in the history of the nba draft lottery has moved up into the top 3 since it started.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    Great post, I don't want them to lose. But I don't want them to be a 8th seed. I want them to get 1st pick. So in reality, 1-3 worst teams. I hope they get Anthony Davis, then trade Thompson, Sessions, 2013 1st to move up and take Barnes. Then trade Jamison for a mid 1st pick.

Irving
    Barnes
    Gee(for now)
    Davis
    Varejao

I can dream right?
    lol, have you seen the NBA standings? You really think anybody can outlose the bobcats and the hornets?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalow80 View Post
    There is about less than 2% chance the caves have a shot at the number one pick and getting Davis so I wouldn't be planning on anything. They are better than everyone thought they would be, that's for sure. Also, why would you give up on Thompson already? He has shown flashes that he can be a monster on the inside. Why would you give up all of that for Barnes? He's a good talent but he doesn't light the world on fire. I think he is barely avg 14&5 and is not the no 1 option on his own team. His stock is falling. I bet you think perry jones is a good player. Most overrated guy in the draft imop.
    Your dumb. Perry Jones is overrated, I bet you think Drummond is good?

vCash
    lol, have you seen the NBA standings? You really think anybody can outlose the bobcats and the hornets?
    I'm I didn't say that, comprehend what someone types please. I said wish they could get into the top three worst teams before draft, then they have a better shot at Davis, Sullinger, Barnes, Kidd-Gilchrist. I'd rather draft Sullinger, best player available and make everything work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    I'm I didn't say that, comprehend what someone types please. I said wish they could get into the top three worst teams before draft, then they have a better shot at Davis, Sullinger, Barnes, Kidd-Gilchrist. I'd rather draft Sullinger, best player available and make everything work.
    lol, right, you saying you want them to be in the top 3 yet somehow you don't want them to lose. Pick one or the other buddy.

vCash
    Actually it happened last year with the Grizzlies.

The worst spot is the 9th spot because you neither in the playoffs and your draft pick is going to blow since nobody in the history of the nba draft lottery has moved up into the top 3 since it started.
    I'd rather not have the 8th spot nor the 9th spot. But, FOR RIGHT NOW, if I had a choice I'd go with the 9th because you have a shot at the lottery.
    Memphis had to suck for a few years before becoming an 8th seed. If the Cavs can replace their roster spots with talent instead of D-Leaguers then make the 8th seed I'm fine with it. But they need to stockpile talent from the draft for at least a couple of years. Last year was the start. This year is deep. And currently the Cavs are the 10th seed.

vCash
    There's 8 or 9 guys in this years DEEP draft that are significant upgrades. Last year the Clips had like a 1% chance of grabbing the #1 pick.

vCash
    lol, right, you saying you want them to be in the top 3 yet somehow you don't want them to lose. Pick one or the other buddy.
    I said I'd rather have them lose.

vCash
    Arch Stanton, since I think you know stuff and I don't have a problem with you, wouldnt you rather be one of the worst teams?

Also would you draft Sullinger or Davis if you got the chance?