Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Barnes Barnes Barnes, dont need Davis, Barnes.

vCash
    Gotta take best player available, and Barnes has really not impressed me this season. I thought he would come back and really dominate but he hasn't. I would almost rather have MKG. This kids game reminds me of Varejao's but he has way more talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    Barnes Barnes Barnes, dont need Davis, Barnes.
    Davis is a gaurd trapped inside a posts body. That is a gaurd that is exteamly agressive, can rebound, and play defense. He's essentially Amare Stoudamire if Amare Stoudamire was agressive, played defense, and didnt suck.

Thompson and Davis could both start with Thompson playing the 4 position and Davis could play the 4(B) position.
    Last edited by CLEver; 02-03-2012 at 12:28 AM.

vCash
    This has nothing to do with the Cavs but I can't stand Chris Webber. Why is he on TNT? He lacks personality. He needs to go away.

vCash
    I agree, he doesn't fit in for sure.

vCash
    Alright, so

Varejao
    Thompson
    Davis
    Casspi
    Irving

Your saying??

vCash
    Sorry i havent been on in a while. Some one just posted we need a SF that scores 15 to 20 points a game. ALA Wilson Chandler im not saying this kid is going to be Lebron i think 17 points is a realistic number plus his is athletic and a good free throw shooter. As Mavs proved you dont need a "Big 3" to win. You just need a superstar(Kyrie) and to fill around him.

vCash
    I agree with Wilson Chandler, not a superstar, not big money, but can get the job done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    Alright, so

Varejao
    Thompson
    Davis
    Casspi
    Irving

Your saying??
    No start thompson and davis in the post. Use two athletic power forwards instead of a center, like what we're doing with varejao now.

Sure up the post have thompson, davis, and varejao alternating down in the post and let kyrie make everyone on the team better

vCash
    Same for overpaying for Anderson Varejao — an elite rebounder/banger/defender who's playing out of his mind right now — if Cleveland ever decided that they were better off converting him into draft picks and tanking 2012 over drifting into no-man's land (the fringe of the lottery, where it becomes impossible to improve your team). The Celtics, Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets, Nuggets and Grizzlies could offer 2012 no. 1's plus expiring contracts plus $3 million plus a young player with potential for Varejao. Hell, if I were Danny Ainge, I'd offer O'Neal's expiring, my 2012 no. 1 AND the Clippers' no. 1 for him. Wouldn't you take your chances with a Rondo-Allen-Pierce-Garnett-Varejao quintet this spring? Or am I just a complete homer? That reminds me …

From Bill Simmons. Obviously just his opinion, but if we could get that much for Andy....I would do it in a heart-beat.....

vCash
    Why is everyone up Wilson Chandler's butt? He wasn't even a top 20 SF last season. Actually he was ranked 23 by Hollinger. Yes he's young and potentially has some upside but he's not even a top 10 SF. And just so you know Alonzo Gee is rated 25th by SF for this season. SO HOW IS CHANLDER BETTER THAN GEE?
    Go big or go home!

vCash
    Played the draft lottery game on ESPN earlier. And each time I spun the wheel the Cavs got Lamb. Not a bad pick up. I'd take Lamb.

vCash
    Kyrie Irving is a top 5 PG based on Hollingers projections. Has the 5th best PER. Not too bad for the Rookie.
    Anderon Varejao is top 16 PF. Even though he really plays the C position.

vCash
    this draft is so deep, they need to do everything they can to get 2 or 3 top 15 picks. package whatever we get for av or sessions w/ the miami picks to move up.

vCash
    I saw that Simmons article too, and I don't think we could get quite that much but if a team like LA or Bos wanted to give us both their firsts next year (as both teams have two) I would do that in a heart beat. Thats honestly best-case-scenario for this team. At that point we might as well dump Jamison too, let Thompson start, and take our lumps the rest of the way. If we came out of this season with the ROY, a top 7 pick and two other mid to late first rounders, we'd be well on the way to rebuilding.