Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 108 of 256 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3839
    vCash
    Haha, the Hollinger comment is classic. And a Jackie Butler reference, I nvr thought I would hear his name again.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    It's a player stat that is minutes and pace adjusted. It is not the "be all-end all" but it better evaluates players than by just looking at points, rebounds, assists (which can be misleading).
    Humpries is a double double machine for years. He is alittle older then i thought. Having a bad year for many reasons. But no question is a better player then speights. BTW- every player other then maybe Lebron, Kobe, Carmelo, Blake few others are available. Something called trades. But since i don't see the cavs being a real contender until 2014-2015 we'd have time to fine someone. won't be hard at all.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Humpries is a double double machine for years. He is alittle older then i thought. Having a bad year for many reasons. But no question is a better player then speights. BTW- every player other then maybe Lebron, Kobe, Carmelo, Blake few others are available. Something called trades. But since i don't see the cavs being a real contender until 2014-2015 we'd have time to fine someone. won't be hard at all.
    No not really. And he's a "me" guy. He would rather pad his stats then win a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I don't care about Rudy Gay. Prodigy was overrating him. We could start a Ryan Hollins discussion? Thoughts on Ryan Hollins? Do you miss him?
    Once again lieing his *** off. For real what is your deal can't you read? I said he is an all-star type player who a team got stupid with and signed to a wayyy to big of a contract. Even gay would agree with that. Lets say Gay made 8-10 mill. Then teams would be flipping over lawn chairs for him. Just look at his career numbers, i think alot of people care about Gay. Having a down season shooting 40% but he's only 26 years old. Not really sure how he's an avaerage player but speights is above avg. wtf is going on here? lol

ok i thought i was going crazy so I called 7 of my close friends all big basketball fans and i asked who was better Gay or Speights. Every single person laughed at me, then answered Gay.

vCash
    ok i thought i was going crazy so I called 7 of my close friends all big basketball fans and i asked who was better Gay

vCash
    Once again lieing his *** off. For real what is your deal can't you read? I said he is an all-star type player who a team got stupid with and signed to a wayyy to big of a contract. Even gay would agree with that. Lets say Gay made 8-10 mill. Then teams would be flipping over lawn chairs for him. Just look at his career numbers, i think alot of people care about Gay. Having a down season shooting 40% but he's only 26 years old. Not really sure how he's an avaerage player but speights is above avg. wtf is going on here? lol

ok i thought i was going crazy so I called 7 of my close friends all big basketball fans and i asked who was better Gay or Speights. Every single person laughed at me, then answered Gay.
    Can you read? Where did I say Speights was better? I think 8-10 million is sufficient for Gay. He's an average player at that position right now. Perhaps he can improve in Toronto? He plays a different position than Speights. He may be better, but really you could make a case either way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    His 7 friends happen to work for the Toronto Raptors.

vCash
    You say speights is above avg player and Gay is avg. So that means you think speights is better. so I did read right. I think gay is better then alot of SF's in this leauge.

Gay is an above player, not a superstar or anything just a good player. makes way to much money.

Now im done talking about Arch's sexual preference. (not judging i support gay rights.)

vCash
    Most are cleveland homers, soo ya.

vCash
    You say speights is above avg player and Gay is avg. So that means you think speights is better. so I did read right. I think gay is better then alot of SF's in this leauge.

Gay is an above player, not a superstar or anything just a good player. makes way to much money.

Now im done talking about Arch's sexual preference. (not judging i support gay rights.)
    Yes, this year. As I just posted. Speights is above average, and Gay is not.
    Now if I'm reading this right you are for "Gay" (not that there is anything wrong with it) and I am for "Straight" I mean "Speights."

vCash
    at least I admit it lol. I feel bad for gay, he must've got ''hammered'' in school.

vCash
    Lets get off the gay/straight comments fellas. Don't want any mods overreacting on the two of ya. You guys actually bring decent conversation to these threads.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Ya its whatever, i just don't see how someone believes speights is a better player then Rudy, different postitions or not thats just crazy.

vCash
    Just out of curiosity, and to change the conversation, say hypothetically that Speights has already told Chris Grant that he is likely going to opt out of his contract after this season. What would you guys look for in a trade with him?

vCash
    honestly just a draft pick. Don't see anyone giving up young talent for him.