Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 259 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3876
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I've said it in other posts...

Draft better - Lillard, Drummond, Valanciunas

Trades - AV for .... DMC, Jordan, Other

I think it's fine to build some through the draft. But I'm not convinced they will end up like OKC. People keep saying they expect them to make the playoffs or to win 40 games next season (similar to OKC - I know OKC won 55 games) That is very difficult to go from a 20 win team to a 40 win team.
    If that's the standard everyone is holding them to then I can get on board. I know it's a fine line... You don't want to get too good too soon and become a constant 8th seed. However you don't want to be a constant lotto team and waste away years of Kyrie's development.
    Is Drummond or Valanciunas really going to improve this team at all right now though? IMO no, the Cavs would still be in the same place they are right now with either of those guys. Now in the future that might change but right now I would rather have TT over V and I don't see how you can say Drummond when they were not taking him #4 overall and he wasn't falling to #17, especially if Lillard was your plan at #4 when you dont know how him and KI would have meshed together.

Also weren't you an advocate of not trading AV. Who said that there was a proposal of AV for Cousins too? I haven't heard that. All I have heard is that LAC offered Jordan and then Cleveland came back trying to get Jordan and Bledsoe which they should have done if LAC was the one inititiating the trade offer to try getting the most for AV who was playing at an All-Star level at the time.

I understand your guys frustrations but we are not playing NBA2K here where you can say we should have gotten a or b player when that most of the times hasn't been possible or that they should have drafted a or b player when we would have no idea how they would have geled with this current team. Once again looking for realistic scenarios.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    All of this means for the first time since 2009, the Cavs will likely let the trade deadline pass quietly. They obtained Antawn Jamison at the deadline three years ago when they were the best team in the East, flipped Mo Williams in the deal that ultimately brought Irving to Cleveland two years ago and last year traded Ramon Sessions to the Lakers on deadline day. Five years ago, they pulled off a blockbuster three-team, 11-player deal one minute prior to the deadline that dramatically reshaped their roster. Don’t expect anything like that this year.

Critics have argued the Cavs should’ve dealt Varejao a few weeks ago when he was enjoying a streak of 10 consecutive double-doubles, leading the NBA in rebounding and emerging as one of the league’s best post players.

The Cavs certainly could’ve dealt him a month ago, but believe teams only get really serious with their trade offers twice a year: at the draft and at the trade deadline. There was a strong possibility the Cavs would’ve held onto Varejao through the trade deadline even without this latest injury, but felt they at least needed to keep him until the deadline to maximize the offers.

One rival front office executive said this week he believes the Cavs will play .500 over February, March and April and eventually land somewhere around eighth in the draft. They’ll add two more first-round picks this summer and take a peek at free agency, then sit back and hope the two new rookies will blend with the growing nucleus of Irving, Dion Waiters, Tristan Thompson and Tyler Zeller to make the Cavs a playoff contender next season.

It may not be splashy or sexy, but it’s the path this front office committed to in the weeks after James left and they aren’t changing course now — even if it means the phones inside the Cleveland Clinic Courts will be a little quieter in the coming weeks.
    http://www.ohio.com/news/top-stories...liers-1.364495

I think you guys that want something to happen will just have to curb your expectations for another year. I can see the team adding two first round picks in the 2013 draft and sign some veterans on 1 year contracts but nothing more than that in the offseason. At least the FO is sticking to what there plan is and not caving to media/fanbase demands that have no clue of the restrictions they are facing.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Is Drummond or Valanciunas really going to improve this team at all right now though? IMO no, the Cavs would still be in the same place they are right now with either of those guys. Now in the future that might change but right now I would rather have TT over V and I don't see how you can say Drummond when they were not taking him #4 overall and he wasn't falling to #17, especially if Lillard was your plan at #4 when you dont know how him and KI would have meshed together.

Also weren't you an advocate of not trading AV. Who said that there was a proposal of AV for Cousins too? I haven't heard that. All I have heard is that LAC offered Jordan and then Cleveland came back trying to get Jordan and Bledsoe which they should have done if LAC was the one inititiating the trade offer to try getting the most for AV who was playing at an All-Star level at the time.

I understand your guys frustrations but we are not playing NBA2K here where you can say we should have gotten a or b player when that most of the times hasn't been possible or that they should have drafted a or b player when we would have no idea how they would have geled with this current team. Once again looking for realistic scenarios.
    Yes, I understand that. I was responding to BornOhio as he really wanted to know what a GM could've done better. As I stated before that wasn't my ultimate point. All I am saying is that if they are planning to rebuild through the draft that it is more likely they are on the path of a Sacto, or Washington rather than a OKC. Now if they ultimately bring back LeBron or sign some other high end FA down the road then they are going in the right direction.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    I've said it in other posts...

Draft better - Lillard, Drummond, Valanciunas

Trades - AV for .... DMC, Jordan, Other

I think it's fine to build some through the draft. But I'm not convinced they will end up like OKC. People keep saying they expect them to make the playoffs or to win 40 games next season (similar to OKC - I know OKC won 55 games) That is very difficult to go from a 20 win team to a 40 win team.
    If that's the standard everyone is holding them to then I can get on board. I know it's a fine line... You don't want to get too good too soon and become a constant 8th seed. However you don't want to be a constant lotto team and waste away years of Kyrie's development.
    Thanks for the scenario Archie. I agree that Lillard is great, and Drummond has tremendous upside (he's shown flashes of brilliance) but at this point I'm actually happier with TT over Valanciunas. You know how it is though, hindsight is 20-20 - since Grant took over he's struck gold in at least ONE out of his TWO drafts.

One thing to consider about building through the draft - the Cavs already landed one superstar just two drafts ago. Waiters has shown that he COULD be a good player (I'm sure you watched the game last night). At worst he'll be a solid scorer off the bench. In the 2013 draft if the Cavs get lucky and land another superstar, it puts them in a GREAT position to do damage during the summer of 2014 (and I don't just mean Lebron - there will be other stars available).

At this point I don't think it makes any sense to overpay anyone over the summer - we have our superstar, we have our building blocks, we have our cap space, and we'll get a top 5 pick (along with a few more first round picks) in the next draft. I couldn't me more optimistic about the next 2 years.

vCash
    “@WindhorstESPN: George Gund, who saved NBA in Cleveland when he and brother Gordon bought Cavs, has died at 75. The man had truly legendary eyebrows.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BornInOhio View Post
    Thanks for the scenario Archie. I agree that Lillard is great, and Drummond has tremendous upside (he's shown flashes of brilliance) but at this point I'm actually happier with TT over Valanciunas. You know how it is though, hindsight is 20-20 - since Grant took over he's struck gold in at least ONE out of his TWO drafts.

One thing to consider about building through the draft - the Cavs already landed one superstar just two drafts ago. Waiters has shown that he COULD be a good player (I'm sure you watched the game last night). At worst he'll be a solid scorer off the bench. In the 2013 draft if the Cavs get lucky and land another superstar, it puts them in a GREAT position to do damage during the summer of 2014 (and I don't just mean Lebron - there will be other stars available).

At this point I don't think it makes any sense to overpay anyone over the summer - we have our superstar, we have our building blocks, we have our cap space, and we'll get a top 5 pick (along with a few more first round picks) in the next draft. I couldn't me more optimistic about the next 2 years.
    It's very difficult to just draft a superstar. That's why it's called the lottery. And it sounds like next years draft is a bit weak. I think most agree that they want to see dramatic improvement next season. I think this losing is really effecting Kyrie's development. I hope the FO isn't holding their breath for LeBron. If that plan doesn't work then it will blow up in their face again.

vCash
    CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Cavaliers fans are looking for a reason to believe the future will be better. That brighter future has to start next season.

At 9-31, the Cavs are on a pace to finish 18-64. At this point, it makes no sense to trade for veterans who will end the pain. They should keep playing kids and keep adding ping-pong balls to enhance their chances in the NBA lottery.

The general approach by the Cavs is the correct one for a middle-market team. You can't built a team based on free agents.

Would the Cavs love to sign LeBron James when he becomes a free agent again as soon as 2014? Of course. Will they be careful how the use their salary cap space? They must.

But not just for a chance to sign James. Rather they need what General Manager Chris Grant calls "flexibility" to make trades and other moves.

But will they just keep losing and drafting and put themselves at mercy of James' whims in 2014? They better not. Besides, James' departure for Miami to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh shows he shops for a team ready to win, not one that has a seemingly permanent seat on the NBA lottery stage.

More important than remaining on the LeBron watch is the psyche of the fans.

The Cavs are 49-139 since James left in the summer of 2010. It would be a public relations nightmare and render the franchise utterly irrelevant if the Cavs had a fourth consecutive season of more than 50 losses in 2013-14. It also would send a message to Kyrie Irving and the other young players that winning isn't important, especially dangerous as Irving will be a free agent in the summer of 2015.

The Cavs have had four first-round picks in the last two drafts. The problem is those drafts were not rich with talent. Of the last two rookie classes, only one player has emerged as a certain star -- and that's Irving, averaging 23 points this season. Portland's Damian Lillard (18.3 points) and Anthony Davis (13.2 points, 7.8 rebounds) of New Orleans also seem like they will be All-Stars at some point.

In the last two drafts, only four players are averaging at least 15 points: Irving, Lillard, Kemba Walker (17.4) and Klay Thompson (15.8). Dion Waiters (14.8) ranks fifth among scorers from the last two draft classes.

So the Cavs have two of the top five scorers entering the league since 2011. They have the third-leading rebounder in Tristian Thompson (9.2 per game). They do have a promising young big man in rookie Tyler Zeller.

Coach Byron Scott and Grant take solace in the fact that the young players are improving. Thompson is averaging 13.5 points and 11.7 rebounds, shooting 51 percent in the last 10 games. The 21-year-old power forward is figuring out the pro game.

While Scott never said it, he was frustrated with Waiters' poor shot selection and iffy defense. So he pulled the rookie guard from the starting lineup, making Waiters the sixth man. In his first seven games off the bench, Waiters is averaging 18.0 points and shooting 47 percent from the field, 87 percent from the foul line.

The 6-4 rookie is driving more than he did as starter, resulting in more trips to the foul line. This is the player the Cavs hoped to see when making Waiters the surprise No. 4 pick in the 2012 draft.

The only young player now struggling is Zeller, who became the starting center when Anderson Varejao (leg surgery) was injured. In those 14 games, he's averaged 10.0 points, 6.9 rebounds and 39 percent shooting. He has been physically overpowered in several games, and been hampered with foul problems.

The NBA often is an unforgiving land for young big men.

Moving ahead

A pretty rank group

Where the Cavaliers rank (30 NBA teams)

30th: Allowing opponents to shoot .474 from the field.
    29th: 9-31 record is 2nd worst in the NBA; shooting only .420 from the field.
    25th: Allowing opponents to average 100.7 points per game, and to shoot .371 on 3-pointers.
    22nd: Averaging 95.0 points per game.
    14th: Shooting .355 on 3-pointers.
    Top newcomers

The top five players from the last two drafts this season in scoring and rebounding:

Scoring: Kyrie Irving, Cavs (2011) 23.0; Damian Lillard, Blazers (2012) 18.3; Kemba Walker, Bobcats (2011) 17.4; Klay Thompson, Warriors (2011) 15.8; Dion Waiters, Cavs (2012) 14.8
    Rebounding: Nikola Vucevic, Magic (2011) 11.1; Kenneth Faried, Nuggets (2011) 10.2; Tristan Thompson, Cavs (2011) 9.2; Anthony Davis, Hornets (2012) 7.8; Andre Drummond, Pistons (2012) 7.2
    Grant knows fans are frustrated. He also knows the franchise has to be creative to add veteran talent -- and it's far more likely to come via a trade than free agency.

The Cavs have $10 million on the salary cap available to take back a player with a large contract in a trade. They don't say so, but seemed to be poised to deal Anderson Varejao before the Feb. 21 trading deadline, but the big man's leg surgery means it's doubtful he'll play before March. That makes a deadline trade unlikely, at least one with Varejao.

The Cavs may have to take the same road as Houston, which spent nearly two years collecting draft picks and expiring contracts to trade for an impact player. When Oklahoma City refused to offer James Hardin a maximum contract, the Rockets put together a package of picks and players to deal for the high-scoring guard. So far, Houston is 21-17, not much better than their previous three seasons. But the Rockets believe they can grow and build with Hardin.

While some fans are upset with Scott, the coach was handed a roster of young guys and told to teach the game and take the losses. In the off-season, the only veteran they added was C.J. Miles.

But Scott must do something with the defense. The Cavs rank 25th of 30 teams, allowing 100.7 points. They are dead last in opponents' field goal percentage (.474). Their young guards are often like swinging doors, allowing players to drive past them. Varejao's absence has taken away a big man who knows how to defend the basket.

The Cavs are a soft team.

Scott can't magically change it, but he must begin to improve it -- even if it means sitting some of the young players when they flounder on defense.

But the bottom line is not much will change for the Cavs this season. However, it must for next year with a playoff push in mind -- and it will take more than a few draft picks for that to happen.
    Good article from Terry Pluto

vCash

Another route

99% of the time there are big "ifs" in drafting.

If you are unhappy or weary about the Cav's FO, and their current roster, I want to hear what you want. Going back to 2010 after Lebron left until now, what is your best scenario for the Cavs? This would be interesting to compare it to what we have now.

Did you want Bynum?
    Should we have offered a max contract to Batum?
    Was Derek Williams + Brandon Knight a better idea than Kyrie + Tristan?

I understand that you want results, we all do. But be realistic, what could the Cavs FO have done from 2010 until today to have a playoff team?
    Easy, signed free agents T. Prince & S Brown in 2011 made a stronger bid on Scola, Signed Blatche last year, Any of those moves would have helped, Cavs are playing for draft picks in drafts light on difference makers

vCash
    Wrong Thread
    Last edited by O_Touro; 01-16-2013 at 10:26 AM.

vCash
    Good article from Terry Pluto
    Thanks for that read Arch it was really good and shows the issues the Cavs are dealing with at this point but also emphasizing the things the fanbase can look forward to with the youth development. Was really surprised by the scoring leaders since entering the league in 2011. If Dion can keep up those numbers but improve his FG% and 3PT% which I think will come with growth and better shot selection he should be the player that at least will contirubute greatly to this team in the future.

The biggest thing I got out of that article though is how much of an defensive inside presence this team needs. I am all for Nerlens Noel over Muhammed right now just because I feel that Andy every year will miss time and when he does it kills the teams interior defense. I could live with Miles and Gee playing the 3 next year while having the interior D of both Andy when healthy and Noel. The hardest thing to teach a young player is Defense but I feel with Noel that would be something you would not have to worry about. Plus they need a shot blocking presence inside. And this would allow Zeller to come off the bench with I feel will be his natural position in the NBA while starting any combo of Noel, AV and TT. Then with the second 1st round pick they have they can add the wing player for depth behind Waiters, Miles and Gee while hoping Livingston sticks as the backup PG for the rest of the year and is retained in the offseason. Wouldn't be that bad of a roster IMO.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gilbertsfolly View Post
    Easy, signed free agents T. Prince & S Brown in 2011 made a stronger bid on Scola, Signed Blatche last year, Any of those moves would have helped, Cavs are playing for draft picks in drafts light on difference makers
    T. Prince, why? They resigned Gee who has similiar numbers other than 3PT% than Prince and is younger and more versatile now on the defensive end. Are you reliving 2006 thinking of Prince.

Shannon Brown, why? They signed Miles who once again has similiar numbers in less minutes than Brown. Only thing Brown has on him is FG% and assists but Miles has 3PT% and FT% where everything else is the same. Also Brown is a slasher that is the same player but a lesser player that they are hoping that Waiters can be. So you bring in an other guy with the same abilities as your #4 pick instead of bringing in a 3PT shot specialists to open the floor up for KI and Waiters when all on the floor? Both are awful on Defense but at least Miles is younger. And where are you getting that Prince and Brown wanted to come to Cleveland? Oh you must be playing NBA2K again where you can get anyone you want whenever. Got it.

Andray Blatche, really setting the world on fire in New Jersey. I would love to see this cancer come in and and kill this locker room. Apperantly you don't know too much about his past and just look at stats.

Luis Scola - they did make an offer. Sorry if they aren't offering a lot of their cap space to a guy that was going to play 30 minutes a game and take away playing time from their youth of TT and Zeller. But I guess looking back in hindsight at something is easy to do especially now that AV is injured and they need another big. Nothing you can do about it now. Should have signed him though so they can keep competing for that 8 seed the next 5-6 years with the hope of possibly getting to the second round once and a while. This theory works out great for the Hawks and Bucks all the time.

The only mistake I think this FO has made to this point is the Hickson trade. I always loved JJ and thought he could grow with KI and be a good contributor on the offensive floor as a big for this team but we really have no idea how the drama would have continued to play out with him and Scott. So for that I do blame Scott for being so integral on the Hickson loss especially since the trade will net the Cavs nothing more than a 2nd round pick in 2017 as the Kings or whatever they call themselves in Seattle when they move will never make the playoffs or get out of the lottery IMO. THATS A DOOMED FRANCHISE PEOPLE even if they beat the Cavs twice this year.
    Last edited by ottograham14; 01-16-2013 at 09:57 AM.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    T. Prince, why? They resigned Gee who has similiar numbers other than 3PT% than Prince and is younger and more versatile now on the defensive end. Are you reliving 2006 thinking of Prince.

Shannon Brown, why? They signed Miles who once again has similiar numbers in less minutes than Brown. Only thing Brown has on him is FG% and assists but Miles has 3PT% and FT% where everything else is the same. Also Brown is a slasher that is the same player but a lesser player that they are hoping that Waiters can be. So you bring in an other guy with the same abilities as your #4 pick instead of bringing in a 3PT shot specialists to open the floor up for KI and Waiters when all on the floor? Both are awful on Defense but at least Miles is younger. And where are you getting that Prince and Brown wanted to come to Cleveland? Oh you must be playing NBA2K again where you can get anyone you want whenever. Got it.

Andray Blatche, really setting the world on fire in New Jersey. I would love to see this cancer come in and and kill this locker room. Apperantly you don't know too much about his past and just look at stats.

Luis Scola - they did make an offer. Sorry if they aren't offering a lot of their cap space to a guy that was going to play 30 minutes a game and take away playing time from their youth of TT and Zeller. But I guess looking back in hindsight at something is easy to do especially now that AV is injured and they need another big. Nothing you can do about it now. Should have signed him though so they can keep competing for that 8 seed the next 5-6 years with the hope of possibly getting to the second round once and a while. This theory works out great for the Hawks and Bucks all the time.

The only mistake I think this FO has made to this point is the Hickson trade. I always loved JJ and thought he could grow with KI and be a good contributor on the offensive floor as a big for this team but we really have no idea how the drama would have continued to play out with him and Scott. So for that I do blame Scott for being so integral on the Hickson loss especially since the trade will net the Cavs nothing more than a 2nd round pick in 2017 as the Kings or whatever they call themselves in Seattle when they move will never make the playoffs or get out of the lottery IMO. THATS A DOOMED FRANCHISE PEOPLE even if they beat the Cavs twice this year.
    Otto - it was nice of you to respond to this one.

I read the post, shook my head and moved along.

vCash
    This week: assessing the bottom six teams in the Eastern Conference. Through Tuesday, the Raptors, Pistons, Magic, Cavaliers, Bobcats and Wizards were all at least 5 games out of the No. 8 seed.

1. Which of these six teams has the brightest future?

Ben Golliver: At the risk of dumbing down a fairly complicated question and short-cutting a thorough, all-points analysis, I’ll rush to pick the Cavaliers and not think twice. Nothing is brighter than a budding superstar still on his rookie deal, and that’s exactly what the Cavaliers have in point guard Kyrie Irving. Last week, I selected Irving as the second-most-deserving player among potential first-time All-Stars. If he makes it to Houston this season, which he absolutely should, the Cavaliers are looking at eight (eight!) years of All-Star play before Irving could leave in unrestricted free agency. (That’s assuming he signs a five-year extension, a la Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook, on top of the next two-plus years of his rookie deal.)

There are young lottery picks to like among the other five teams — including Charlotte’s Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Kemba Walker; Washington’s John Wall and Bradley Beal; Detroit’s Greg Monroe, Andre Drummond and Brandon Knight; Toronto’s Jonas Valanciunas and Terrence Ross; and Orlando’s Nikola Vucevic — but Irving’s future outshines them all, even when injury risks are factored in. Come on, Irving is averaging 23 points, 5.6 assists, 3.6 rebounds and 1.7 steals and shooting 41 percent from three-point range — and he’s still not 21 years old.

This isn’t just about Irving (although it could be). The Cavaliers have been bad enough for long enough to set themselves up for a quick rise with a couple of right moves. I’m not the world’s biggest fan of Tristan Thompson (No. 4 pick in 2011 draft), Dion Waiters (No. 4 in 2012) or Tyler Zeller (No. 17 in 2012), but they all look like rotation pieces and are on affordable rookie deals. Anderson Varejao is, at worst, an above-average trade chip. The Cavaliers will have loads of cap space this summer to improve Irving’s supporting cast, although they must be sure to dole it out to deserving players. Owner Dan Gilbert’s demonstrated commitment to spend what it takes to win adds an optimistic shine to their long-term outlook.

Rob Mahoney: Cleveland is undoubtedly the pick here, for precisely the reasons you mentioned, Ben. Irving is as compelling a prospect as they come, and though the Cavs have a long way to go before they put together a playoff-worthy roster, they already have a handful of useful pieces to build around, and their cap outlook is unbelievably clean. There isn’t a single player under contract beyond this season who shouldn’t be, and no asset on the roster that could even remotely be considered overpaid beyond Luke Walton and his $6 million expiring contract. That gives GM Chris Grant the opportunity to pursue all manner of free-agent targets in his efforts to round out this roster, and just as important is the ability to take on extra salary in a potential trade. Teams under the cap wind up being the ultimate facilitators due to the salary-matching rules, leaving Cleveland in a position to pick up some quality picks or players in exchange for little to nothing. It’s up to Grant to leverage that opportunity into something tangible, but the Cavs have only $27.5 million on the books for next season — a total roster payout that should allow Grant to make some moves and retain that flexibility in the process.

Beyond the Cavs, though, I’m most optimistic about the Bobcats. Though Charlotte may still be on the hunt for high-ceiling offensive players, Mike Dunlap’s infrastructure offers promise for a group of perfectly sturdy complementary types. Walker is coming into his own as a pick-and-roll player, and alongside him is a world of defensive potential between Kidd-Gilchrist, Gerald Henderson and Bismack Biyombo. Things aren’t looking great right now for the Bobcats because of their lack of firepower, general lack of experience and forced reliance on Byron Mullens, but a single shot creator and a few years of working their way into the playoff picture should position the ‘Cats for a long run of success.
    http://nba.si.com/2013/01/16/eastern...3_a3&eref=sihp

3. What’s the most glaring roster need?

RM: I couldn’t agree more, but I also see a huge need for the Cavaliers on the wing. Irving will control the ball and between Varejao, Thompson and Zeller, Cleveland has the big men necessary to form the basis of a functional rotation. But no wing player has come close to posting even a league-average Player Efficiency Rating this season, as C.J. Miles, Alonzo Gee and Omri Casspi have proved incapable of taking on a substantial role on a talent-strapped team. These aren’t potential contributors who just needed a chance to break out, but role players to their very core. They can help a team — be it the Cavs or another — but only as a third option or in a role that would otherwise absolve them of such considerable responsibility. As it stands, Irving and Waiters have to create damn near everything for Cleveland offensively, and though their teammates have at least done well in converting their open three-point attempts, all involved would benefit if the Cavs were able to pick up a more dynamic wing to either round out their starting five or bolster their bench.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Thanks for the read Otto!

My only concern is that the focus for their selections centered on Irving's potential. That's great and all but it means that they still need much more. I'm starting to see TT as more than just a rotation player. He has really impressed lately.
    I agree that they need a wing. McLemore or Shabadass would be my selection in this draft. Although I'm hearing that the 2013 draft is one to trade out of...

vCash
    Same here, I work for a Software company from home...

I've been asking for a scenario since Friday! I'm seriously interested in seeing some feedback soon.
    Ok I first want to clarify, I'm not mad with what the Cavs have done so far. I have been high on TT and I think Waiters will continue to develop. But all I keep hearing is how we are only going to build through the draft. Which the draft is important, but I want the Cavs to at least try for the big names in FA this summer. The worst thing is they say no, then we continue with the draft.