Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 78 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3876
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GregOdenBust View Post
    NO if we traded for an unhealthy Bynum it's like new Orleans and Eric Gordon situation all over again We will offer Bynum to max deal he won't play like Gordon and we lose our 1st round picks for the years to come and possibly either Varajao or TT or even both!
    I think you missed the point. Arch was clearly asking a rhetorical question. You must be a child..seriously

vCash
    “@JasonLloydABJ: NBA All-Star ballots were released today. Kyrie Irving, Omri Casspi and Anderson Varejao represent #Cavs”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BornInOhio View Post
    I think you missed the point. Arch was clearly asking a rhetorical question. You must be a child..seriously
    "You must be a child..seriously"
    Read your own statement

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    “@JasonLloydABJ: NBA All-Star ballots were released today. Kyrie Irving, Omri Casspi and Anderson Varejao represent #Cavs”

They have to give the Isreal nation something to vote for since Casspi is the only Isrealian (I believe I spelt that right) player in the NBA. Just the NBA trying to be global. Now if the Isrealian people go nuts and vote him as a starter that would be great.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    They have to give the Isreal nation something to vote for since Casspi is the only Isrealian (I believe I spelt that right) player in the NBA. Just the NBA trying to be global. Now if the Isrealian people go nuts and vote him as a starter that would be great.
    More like that would be HILARIOUS

vCash
    It's only fair. We're forced to watch him every game, the rest of the NBA world should be forced to deal with him for a night.

vCash
    It's week 3 and already with all-star voting.... Does this seem a bit early?

vCash
    Oof. “The Cavaliers bench is bad. How bad are they you ask? Well, let’s break it down, Yo Momma style:

The Cavs bench is so bad, I’m jealous of the Charlotte Bobcats’ depth. The Cavs bench is so bad, Byron Scott doesn’t sub them in, the bench physically rejects them every 10 minutes. The Cavs bench is so bad, I’d rather stick a hanger on the stove, let it sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stab it in my tongue slow like ssssssssss than watch the second quarter of a Cavs game. The Cavs bench is so bad, they scored six points against the Nets and two of those points were off a goaltend from Reggie Evans. Wait, this one actually happened. The Cavs bench is so bad, they actually play Luke Walton. Donald Sloan is like a nerdy kid who’s really into anime, he has no idea how to score. Omri Casspi is so bad, he’s on the All-Star Ballot. Wait, what?!
    http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/20...g-choos-value/

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    I know it's a long shot but I'd love Mike Brown to come back as a defensive coordinator. Since the Cavs "D" sucks.

vCash
    “@Probballdraft: Spoke w/ a NBA insider who said if Cavs trade Anderson Varejao he could shift the balance of power for a NBA title. I see that tonight.”

vCash
    Decided to take this quote out of the Waiters thread because it's much more fitting here.

Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    Jones is beasting it up in D league tonight trade walton bring him up...
    I was at the game tonight actually. He was active on both ends, struggled to hold his own on post defense, though. He was much more comfortable in the post than I thought he'd be but it's still a struggle for him. He has a very good mid-range game, that was expected. Overall he had a nice night. However, there was absolutely no defense being played on either end. The score reflects about what you'd expect.

vCash
    “@nbadleague: @Cavs @CantonCharge Kevin Jones puts up 26pts, 14rebs & shines as one of the #DLeague top performers last night http://t.co/eUnvlsBE”

vCash
    Like I said, he played well. Showed an ability to score on the offensive end and position himself for rebounds. His only weakness was post defense. He got pushed around a little bit down there but overall it was a great game for him. He's certainly going to get a chance with the Cavs at some point this year off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Like I said, he played well. Showed an ability to score on the offensive end and position himself for rebounds. His only weakness was post defense. He got pushed around a little bit down there but overall it was a great game for him. He's certainly going to get a chance with the Cavs at some point this year off the bench.
    I'm glad he's playing we'll in Canton. But the D-League is very different than the NBA. Heck, wasn't Harangody tearing up the D-League.

vCash
    No one has really mentioned Pargo... I think he's certainly exceeded my expectations. I think Scott is the best coach for PGs. He's able to excel their games. Pargo seems to be picking up where Sessions left off. I hope he can mesh with Kyrie when he returns.