Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 259 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ahh I like the way u think...
    Now let's see if we can forward that message to the cavs front office.

vCash
    1. Andre Drummond C

We have a lot of future picks, trade some for like a 13 pick, at school so dont wanna research picks.

1. Terrence Jones SF Kentucky

(or you could get Harrison Barnes then someone else, but I like Drummond)

3. 08-29-2011, 10:43 PM
    Reason
    Double Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...g-for-rudy-gay

the talks of aquring those two with the drafting of kyrie irving has my hopes up a little more...even if it doesnt happen,it shows danny gilbert is putting the lever down
    if the cavs woulve have not wasted their two lotery picks and wouldve choose kyle irving over derrick williams the most nba ready player of the draft and similar to lebron in someways you wouldn't have needed to trade for rudy gay and overated one demensional player still has potential due but at a max contract for a small market team if they would choose derrick williams with the 1st pick and brandon knight it woulve been a better team crazy 1 and punhch on the fast break plus with andy v to average a double double and to play defense or at least derrick williams with the first pick and Jonas Valančiūnas that will be a great frontline with jonas staying in europe for a year to polish his skills even more

5. 10-02-2011, 12:25 AM
    Reason
    Baiting

vCash
    I like our offseason, other than Harper being traded.!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bscanosu21 View Post
    I really can't understand why anyone would want the cavs to do this. Josh Smith has 25.6 mil for 2yrs and Rudy Gay just got a max contract. This would completely destroy our flexibility and it would make us a playoff team but nothing more, meaning it would also take us out of the lottery. Let's be honest, that team even with Kyrie isn't winning a title.

I know that it sucks to wait but OKC has developed a clear blueprint on how to build a title contender in a small market. You need 3 years of high draft picks and cap flexibility. The cavs need 2 more years of high lotto picks which is why I hope CLE takes Kyrie and Kanter. You can't try and get everything in one season or you'll end up worse off in the long run. Next year is loaded with forwards which is why the cavs need to take the best pg/c this year.
    A Cavs fan with some sense. It does not do your team any good to get Smith or Gay when you are in position to stay in the lotterY for atleast 2 more years and after that with the right picks the Cavs could become a serious team for years and furthermore what you have to pay Smith and Gay would just hurt your flexiability you have the right idea just lay low get some great talent and go from there
    Last edited by BullySixChicago; 10-14-2011 at 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling

vCash
    True, its going to take a while for the cavs to get atop again though

vCash
    agreed. how good would they be if and when they get another high pick this year. draft either barnes/davis/drummond. and pair them up with kyrie and thompson. thats three top 5 picks playing together and give them a couple of years to grow together we could have something special for a long time. we just hope we land one of those three.

vCash
    Drummond I think isn't going to draft till 2013. But I like Barnes.

vCash
    barnes would be really nice. i cant find many flaws with him besides not throwing the hammer down hard enough as austin carr would say. besides that he's a much better mid range jump shooter than any player i've seen us have. kinda reminds me of kobe sometimes but still a young kid with lots of improving to do.

nothing like watching a franchise grow from step 1. i hope they save the season and fast

vCash
    Yep, that means the Blue Jackets are on all the time on FSN. come on lockout!

vCash
    A lot of talk about baron davis being released. What should we do with him?
    can anyone simplify the meaning of this amnesty clause and what it can do for us?

vCash
    ^^^^ It doesn't matter where Davis goes he's not really a part of the Cavs long term plans.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    his salary for the next two years are in our plans whether we like it or not.
    thats why i still dont understand this amnesty clause.
    -wont santa save the nba for us..
    i enjoy watching a byron scott coached team.

vCash
    hope Baron stays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mh33132888 View Post
    A lot of talk about baron davis being released. What should we do with him?
    can anyone simplify the meaning of this amnesty clause and what it can do for us?
    The amnesty clause will allow the Cavs to release him while paying him his full salary, but that amount will not count against our salary cap total.