Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 259 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I was thinking Hickson for Mayo too i really want Mayo

vCash
    Varejao, Hickson, Session, 2012 1st round pick and 2013 2nd round pick, for Mayo and Gay..........

TPE for Josh Smith

I don't think any trades are going to happen though, we can make all these trades but none will happen with the front office we have now, no Danny Ferry, he was great.

vCash
    I don't know if we will see trades any time soon. Not because of the front office and Chris Grant, who I think is a great GM, but because of the CBA expiring and the uncertainty around the salary cap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    Varejao, Hickson, Session, 2012 1st round pick and 2013 2nd round pick, for Mayo and Gay..........

TPE for Josh Smith

I don't think any trades are going to happen though, we can make all these trades but none will happen with the front office we have now, no Danny Ferry, he was great.
    Dude... It's obvious that you want the Cavs to contend next year. But you're also very young and naive. LeBron set us back at least 5 years. You're upset because the Cavs didn't make some sexy and impulsive pick. Danny Ferry would've probably done the same. Were in a new era. During the LBJ era Ferry made those risky picks to fan LeBron. Give this team some time before making drastic criticism.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    I know no trades will happen but they have so many pieces right now tht they can use in a trade, TPE, picks, PFs, Sessions and there good players out there that aren't that old yet. They should be aggresive right now, especially since "well win a championship before LeBum".

vCash
    Wilson chandler seems to be available via free agency if the cavs can make an offer sheet. he's a solid 6'8", can shoot it, play the 2 or 3 and most importantly play defense. what would it take to get him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mh33132888 View Post
    Wilson chandler seems to be available via free agency if the cavs can make an offer sheet. he's a solid 6'8", can shoot it, play the 2 or 3 and most importantly play defense. what would it take to get him?
    I think he is the most underrated SF of the league last year. He averaged 15 points a game last year on a playoff team. The Nuggets most likely can't spend too much on him because they have so many other free agents. I think it would be a great move if they tried a sign and trade with the Nuggets. They might want JJ because their Forwards are getting older. If we can make that move this team would have a great young core to build on.

Irving / Davis
    ????? / Gibson
    Chandler / Eyenga
    Thompson / Varejao
    ????? / Erden

vCash
    I wouldn't mind him.

vCash
    JJ, Jamison, Boobie for Brand and Turner

2013 free agency will include Derozan, Harden, CP3, Howard, etc. Brand and Davis would both expire that year and take 30m off the cap. For the teams that have a shot at CP3 and Dwight, we would have valuable trade chips with those monster contracts. Turner gives us a young wing with upside.

vCash
    That's a nice trade, I like it mainly for the cap.

This is a little far but, if you overpay Howard, like you said 30 mill. Give him 22 mill contract. Have 8 mill, maybe alittle more from Anthony Parker, so 10 mill to get a good swingman, 8 mill and good bench 2 mill

Irving/Sessions
    Turner/1st pick 2012
    FA/Eyanga
    Thompson/Samuels/Varejao
    Howard/Erdrn/Hollins

Of course those are Linwood with current players. But that could be good, Irving more mature. Just dreaming but well see ha

vCash
    Wow, I cannot believe how many of you are expecting this huge trade to go down. I believe the Cavs want to build like the Thunder through the draft. I think all Cavs fans got use to winning and now want to trade crap for the moon and be an 8 seed everywhere to get axed first round. Reminds me of the Wizards a couple years ago.

I say keep team in tack with minor pick ups on wings and lets see what the rookies and young guys got. Get another lottery pick next year turning into a wing player (Hopefully Harrison Barnes.....Adrian Wojnarowski: An NBA scout gushing over UNC's Harrison Barnes battling KDurant at Chicago camp last night. "Top pick in the next draft -- by far," he says. Twitter.............wish he came out this year.)

All I'm saying is get real guys...this is Cleveland and they are going to be rebuilding...they will rather eat the TPE than trade it for someone like Elton Brand.

And stop talking about Dwight Howard....jesus you people are crazy

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Yeah this is all possible, over pay Howard 6 mill while having Irving and Turner

vCash
    [QUOTE=ottograham14;18412179]Wow, I cannot believe how many of you are expecting this huge trade to go down. I believe the Cavs want to build like the Thunder through the draft. I think all Cavs fans got use to winning and now want to trade crap for the moon and be an 8 seed everywhere to get axed first round. Reminds me of the Wizards a couple years ago.

Completely agree there's nothing worse than being an eighth seed. It's not like baseball or football where making the playoffs is all you really need to do to contend. The Cavs need to be a lottery team for at least two more drafts. Then they can go out and grab some Vets or trades. I'm all for not using the TPE unless it's to grab some picks which is unlikely at this point.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    I think the Cavs could get it done much sooner than people think. I agree with what someone else said that if you can trade JJ Hickson for a late lottery pick... DO IT! The 2012 draft will be phenomenal. Best draft since Wade, Lebum, and Melo draft. If the Cavs can find some way to get an additional lottery pick then they will seriously improve. Kyrie Irving and Tristan Thompson this year + 2 stud picks in next years draft and we should be contending for many years to come. I'd be ok with the Cavs not making another move this year if it meant them losing a ton of games in hopes of landing Harrison Barnes.

vCash
    Stop talking about building through the draft! This isnt the NFL. There is a reason the same teams are in the lottery year after year. OKC landed a 1 in a million player with Durant and followed that up by landing another stud in Westbrook. There are way more busts in the NBA draft then there are successes. If we wait to have a OKC draft the Cavs wont be winning for a long long time. We got Irving and hopefully Barnes next year. We are going to have to make some Trades and FA moves or this is going to be a bad team for a long time. You cant rely on Barnes or Irving turning out to be Westbrook /Durant. Get your 2 guys and start adding pieces now

Page 6 of 259 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast