Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 259 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    vCash

Ricky Rubio to Cavs?

I heard thru the rumor mill.... one of many, is the talks of the Cavs trading their 4th pick for Rubio and taking Williams 1st. This would also give the Wolves the 2nd and 4th picks.

How many of you would do this?

vCash
    I rather have Irving over Rubio. To me Irving is the safer pick with more potential

vCash
    The best possible thing CLE could do IMO with the TPE is what bmx said earlier, take on a bad contract in exchange for a teams 2012 1st. All this talk about Josh Smith and Gay and Gasol is wildly unrealistic. There is some real talent in next years class so the best scenario for CLE is to try and gather picks for next years draft. Honestly if DWill and Kanter are both gone at #4 (Williams will be for sure and it's starting to look like Kanter will be too) I'd like to see them try and move the fourth for someone's first next year.

vCash
    Yeah I don't know about Rubio yet ha. Irving probably safer with no playing college that much.

vCash
    I like that, but, we have a lot of future picks so we could trade those for next years draft.

vCash
    This is absolutely false. Not a chance Minnesota would deal Rubio to anyone. At this point they are 100% in on Rubio.

vCash

Joe Johnson to the Cavs ?? just a thought!

I was just thinking. The Cavs have that trade exemption from Lebron James! Why not pay for a star. Joe Johnson is better then anyone in this draft probably. And giving up the #4 pick, the exemption and something else would work really well for Atlanta! They would have payroll flexibility to re-sign Jamal Crawford and would still have a playoff team Cleveland would have a star to build around with Joe Johnson..

Cavs

pg- Irving
    sg- J.Johnson
    sf- FA/draft
    pf- Jamison
    c- Varejao

Hawks

pg- Hinrich
    sg- crawford/ draft or FA
    sf- m.williams
    pf- J.smith
    c - Horford

vCash
    No way in hell!!! 5 years and $110 million left on that contract. He is not going to be getting moved anytime soon.

vCash
    And I do not want any part of Rubio and his 31% FG. We can get the same type of play from Irving, plus an extra 10ppg.

vCash
    I was just thinking. The Cavs have that trade exemption from Lebron James! Why not pay for a star. Joe Johnson is better then anyone in this draft probably. And giving up the #4 pick, the exemption and something else would work really well for Atlanta! They would have payroll flexibility to re-sign Jamal Crawford and would still have a playoff team Cleveland would have a star to build around with Joe Johnson..

Cavs

pg- Irving
    sg- J.Johnson
    sf- FA/draft
    pf- Hickson
    c- Varejao

Hawks

pg- Hinrich
    sf- m.williams
    pf- J.smith
    c - Horford
    Last edited by RealWarriorGM; 06-22-2011 at 12:45 AM.

vCash
    Yea great idea. Its not like everyone was baffled when Atlanta gave him that contract. They would give him away if they could. A star he is not. Stick to the Golden State thread chief.

vCash
    And I think we need to stop coming up with ideas especially in new threads.

vCash
    Rhass prolly even more ppg than that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RealWarriorGM View Post

Cavs

pg- Irving
    sg- J.Johnson
    sf- FA/draft
    pf- Hickson
    c- Varejao

Hawks

pg- Hinrich
    sf- m.williams
    pf- J.smith
    c - Horford
    Also you've posted this like 5 times, it is not happeing and Johnson is overated IMO, can get Jason Kapono for way cheaper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    Also you've posted this like 5 times, it is not happeing and Johnson is overated IMO, can get Jason Kapono for way cheaper
    Jason Kapono averaged .7 ppg and .5 rpg last year. I say no to him.

Page 3 of 259 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast