Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 256 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    For the guy that said wait, and this wouldnt work.just look at the lineup and they have a lot of future picks from the Heat. A lot of firsts may not be high but still, we would have 2 first and could move up in the draft every yearwould be in a great spot. You say just playoffs, no, this would make the Hawks weaker, Celtics are almost done so I see it Magic, Bull, Heat and Cavs
    You do realize that the Heat just added Lebron and Chris Bosh to Wades team and they didn't win it all right? Not to mention the team the Knicks are building and they got swept by the BOS. Your crazy if you think a big 3 of Kyrie, Gay and Smith are gonna win a title. Now I gotta say I like Kanter alot and if we had all those guys plus Kanter that would be nice but I also don't see how we get both Gay and Smith without giving up the #4 pick.

I guess I would be all in for these moves if the NBA was locked out for all of next season and we could keep our second worst record from this season for next years draft and grab Anthony Davis or some other stud!

vCash
    Well Valanciunas is compared to Pau Gasol, and he has great length if they can buy his contract I think that he can be good. I say they can trade future pics, we also have a lot of trading pieces. This draft isn't strong, I think we would have to use a pick for Smith, they probably would want a 2012 first.

vCash
    I also believe that Josh Smith is better than Bosh, maybe not Stoudemire though. Also Knicks don't have a PG yet, maybe Paul. I think if we had Smith, Gay, Irving, Valanciunas and a good bench we would have a good chance.

vCash
    Smith AND Gay is NOT happening. The key piece in either deal would be the trade exception. They aren't trading for the sake of trading, its for salary relief. We dont have 2 of the exceptions so that should end that discussion right there.

Gasol, also unlikely. If they want Kevin Love AND the 2nd pick for him.....we arent getting him. That request, if true, is absolutely absurd. I'd rather have Kevin Love.

I think everyones just getting their hopes up for a big name but its not going to happen. Gilbert is a wild card because he doesnt want to be patient like someone else said but I dont think we pull off a blockbuster. We'll probably use the trade exception to take on a bad contract like Garcia in Sacramento and get a pick in next years draft which would ok with me. All this buzz is just to hype up the drafts ratings!

vCash
    Agreed. Not happening. Josh Smith doesn't want to be traded to Cleveland -Smith hasnít requested a trade, but has privately told league friends that the Boston Celtics, New Jersey Nets, Houston Rockets and Orlando Magic are his preferred destinations should the Hawks decide to move him.

And were not getting Rudy Gay. Even if we trade for these free agents they're not gonna stay after there contracts expire.

vCash
    Come on BMX, ride it out and be positive. It's possible we can get all three of those guys, is it realistic.....no. But you never know, I just wish that the front office came on here to see our great ideas and give them a try. This is possible;

Cavs: Gay
    Grizz: TPE

Cavs: Smith
    Grizz: Hickson, Jamison and 54 pick

Cavs: Gasol
    Lakers: 4th pick, 2013 1st round pick, 32 pick, and Sessions

Why for Grizz, they get salary cap relief.

Why for Hawks, I don't know really ha, just a nice player for us to have

Why for the Lakers, they get 3 future draft picks so they can get younger and rebuild for the future.

I think all these trades are possible, realistic that Grant is this successful and aggressive, no. But it's possible, rather it be possible than realistic though and well see now it goes out.

vCash
    Then draft Irving and buy a late 1st and pick Harper

Irving/Davis
    FA/Parker/Gibson
    Gay/Eyanga
    Smith/Varejao/Harper/Samuels
    Gasol/Erden

That's a great lineup. Better than Heat IMO.

vCash
    gasol not gonna happen!they want way to much for gay they think hes kobe lol not harper get a shooter sg the line up would be nice

vCash
    Well Harper is a nice PF that can shoot, reminds me of Justin Harper and can be good.

vCash
    read my idea in trades i took a little of eveything i heard

vCash
    Yeah, that team would be nice, again it's possible it's just not reeding realistic.

vCash
    i know but if grant and gilbert could pull that off man beating miami wouldnt be that far off!!!

vCash
    That's true, that's actually a better team than Heat, they got, Gay, Smith, Gasol, and Irving.

vCash

gg

i can dream cant i

vCash
    I guess, maybe at night ha

Page 2 of 256 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast