Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Lightbulb Ohio lawman proposes LeBron license plate

vCash
    This definitely deserves its own thread.

vCash
    Hash tag riff raff!!!

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    Damn golf tryouts...you beat me to the riff raff post!!! On a positive...had 2 juniors break 80 today in day 1 of our tryout (should I trade them for a bunch of 8th graders that MAY break 80???)

vCash
    I hope they make this happen!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by browniebuck View Post
    Damn golf tryouts...you beat me to the riff raff post!!! On a positive...had 2 juniors break 80 today in day 1 of our tryout (should I trade them for a bunch of 8th graders that MAY break 80???)
    80 Junior year. I broke 80 my sophomore year. Tell them to freaking pick it up lol......Sadly though it was downhill after that year. Seemed I had peaked and everyone else was just beginning.

Do not trade them for Sergio on Sundays is all I have to say.

BTW lets just hijack this great opening thread with Golf talk.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    80 Junior year. I broke 80 my sophomore year. Tell them to freaking pick it up lol......Sadly though it was downhill after that year. Seemed I had peaked and everyone else was just beginning.

Do not trade them for Sergio on Sundays is all I have to say.

BTW lets just hijack this great opening thread with Golf talk.
    I followed Sergio around the course yesterday just to watch him choke. Easily one of my greatest enjoyments watching golf.

vCash
    Saturday, the wife and I were heading back to Canton from an appointment in Akron. On the way back, we decided to stop at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries on the Strip in North Canton. On the way there, I was telling her how a couple guys that have played for me in the past have seen Phil Mickleson at 5 Guys up in Cuyahoga Falls in past years. I was standing in line when....you guessed it...in walks Phil FREAKING Mickleson right behind me!!! Humble guy...ordered his 2 Little Burgers and was kind enough to take a picture with me (I told him that I coached HS golf and that my players would get a kick out of it...which they DEFINITELY did). He also signed a scorecard that my wife brought in from the car (she waited in the car as we were getting our food to go....brought it in when she saw him walk in).

By the way...I didn't say they shot 80...2 of them BROKE 80 (76 and 79). Did a traveling tryout today at an opponents private Country Club....what a difference a location makes!!! Low was 82 today...only 4 of the players had seen the course before (the opponent switched courses before last season). We won't have a true #1 (although he is getting closer each week), but we will have 3-5 guys that are capable of being #2-#3 type players. We are going to compete for the league this year (2 seniors, 3 juniors, 1 soph) and should dominate the league next year (3 seniors, 1 junior, 1 frosh who is better than any of our JV guys NOW, and someone else).

I am all for hijacking this thread with golf talk...lol!!! I posted a rules question in the golf thread...still haven't gotten an answer!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by browniebuck View Post
    Saturday, the wife and I were heading back to Canton from an appointment in Akron. On the way back, we decided to stop at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries on the Strip in North Canton. On the way there, I was telling her how a couple guys that have played for me in the past have seen Phil Mickleson at 5 Guys up in Cuyahoga Falls in past years. I was standing in line when....you guessed it...in walks Phil FREAKING Mickleson right behind me!!! Humble guy...ordered his 2 Little Burgers and was kind enough to take a picture with me (I told him that I coached HS golf and that my players would get a kick out of it...which they DEFINITELY did). He also signed a scorecard that my wife brought in from the car (she waited in the car as we were getting our food to go....brought it in when she saw him walk in).

By the way...I didn't say they shot 80...2 of them BROKE 80 (76 and 79). Did a traveling tryout today at an opponents private Country Club....what a difference a location makes!!! Low was 82 today...only 4 of the players had seen the course before (the opponent switched courses before last season). We won't have a true #1 (although he is getting closer each week), but we will have 3-5 guys that are capable of being #2-#3 type players. We are going to compete for the league this year (2 seniors, 3 juniors, 1 soph) and should dominate the league next year (3 seniors, 1 junior, 1 frosh who is better than any of our JV guys NOW, and someone else).

I am all for hijacking this thread with golf talk...lol!!! I posted a rules question in the golf thread...still haven't gotten an answer!!!
    There is a Golf Thread? 7 years on this site and I still get surprised. Thats what I get for sticking to my Cleveland world lol.

Thats awesome meeting Phil too. Nicest guy on tour I ever met was David Duval. Signed my Florida State hat and laughed about it since he went to Georgia Tech. Sad that he just didn't want to put in the time to be a great like some others. His 59 at the Bob Hope in 99 might have been the greatest round of golf I have ever seen. Guy was on fire. Eagled 18 to win the tourney.

We actually just got a 5 Guys built 4 miles away from my house and I feel like I am there everyday. Love those cajun fries.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    I'd buy one just as a collectible.