Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    The All-American Line:

Higgins - Kesler - Parise

That would be sweet

vCash
    If we acquire parise, we'll win the cup.. Barring injuries.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    If we acquire parise, we'll win the cup.. Barring injuries.
    Agreed. It just makes soooo much sense for us to get Parise. Brodeur has 2 years left at most so send them Cory Schneider who has potential to be a top 10 NHL goalie in a couple years. Give them some offense to help with their long term investment Kovalchuk. Hodgson fits that piece and has legit first line center potential, something they don't really have. And then add another piece or two and both teams are happy. If the Devils wait, the day Parise becomes a UFA he will bolt. I guarantee it. Meanwhile, we need Parise for our 2nd line to play with his American buddy Kesler. This just needs to happen.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Once Hansen signs and we know how much money we have, I think that's when a deal happens just because we are pretty close to the cap and I see Gillis wanting to know exactly what kind of money he has to work with. Also, once again wishful thinking, but I just have the weirdest feeling he is waiting for Parise and his arbitration. You guys can call me crazy and optimistic but I just have that feeling.
    I like the optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by NUCK-U View Post
    Parise would be a phenominal addition, he and Kesler would create magic on that second line. And I agree with Gillis waiting for the Hansen arbitration to conclude, once that's done I can see him making a trade. Pleeeease, bring in Parise. ray:
    ray:

vCash
    If we were to get parise, i would be fine with raymond staying on the second line and anything he produces would just be a bonus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE GIPPER View Post
    If we were to get parise, i would be fine with raymond staying on the second line and anything he produces would just be a bonus.
    At least he'd be a great option if the team wanted to hit the opposition with speed. He does stretch their D when he's on, even though he has a lot of work to do on finishing. Parise-Kesler-Raymond? Hell yeah, I'd take that ...

vCash
    Now that Parise has signed with NJ and we have our roster situated, I think it is time to try to make a deal happen. We don't have a ton of cap room. I think we need to move Samuelsson who I doubt NJ would want but I think we can do something to stay under the cap and acquire Parise. Please Gillis, for the love of god do something.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    OMG. I should be a GM. Just saw this on twitter:

Vanstrom_BC Vanstrom
    Gillis spoke with #NJDevils GM Lou Lamoriello shortly after Parise signed. Most likely won't be a deal for Parise til the trade deadline.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I'm pretty sure Vanstrom is a crap source. If that really did happen then more national people would have jumped on this.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Well maybe, I don't know. I just find as many Canucks sources as I can. i never really know who is legit or not.
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12