Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3118 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 211826183018306831083116311731183119312031283168321836184118 ... LastLast
Results 46,756 to 46,770 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    I fully believe that once Havi gets his shot, he is going to be a head coach for a long time. He is great on and off the bench and didn't suck to have a couple cocktails in an almost empty bar either

Rockford, pit stop on the road to being champions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    Jackel is hearing trading Brower, locking up Sharp.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/John-...gain/128/36602
    I can't stand JJ, he's been outrageously cynical since the cup and I don't think he realizes that there were a heck of a lot of factors beyond personnel that went into last year being a down year and when we finally had a somewhat healthy roster we took 3/4 against the team that won the west in the playoffs. Just the rest and year to year improvement will make this hawks team one of the league's elite again next season.

vCash
    Losing Brouwer would sting but I don't want to keep him at the expense of losing Sharpie. Sharp means way too much to us, more than Brouwer does. He's our only reliable 40 goal scorer on the roster right now. Toews and Kane have never done it before and Hossa hasn't done since he's been here either. Brow is going to get a raise this year, something over 2 million probably. I think we can go out and find guys who can do that for us at a cheaper cost. Sharp is much more than just a goal scorer for the Hawks. He is a leader in the locker room, someone I don't think is replaceable.

vCash
    Looks like I'm not going to Wolves games anymore.

vCash

Campbell traded to Columbus?

Twitter going crazy about it now. I'll post an official link when I find one.

We better be getting a good return on him.

EDIT: Looks like he hasn't been traded yet but they're trying.
    Last edited by gocubs2118; 06-24-2011 at 06:55 PM.

vCash
    Who's twitter?

vCash
    I was told Campbell was asked to waive it and he said NO..campbell has not been traded as of this moment.
    http://twitter.com/#!/ESPNChiHawks/s...93610468016128

vCash
    oh my that could've freed up some space haha

vCash
    This is bogus news, we've been trying to trade Campbell since we dumped Tallon's dumbass. Soup said earlier today he denied waiving his NTC and has done so several times in the past as well. Had a great season with a +28 so the Hawks are trying to move his contract to sell high while they can. Stupid Tallon gave a ridic contract WITH a NTC, wtf?!

vCash

Brouwer to Washington for pick #26

-tsn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
    No rumors, yet. Only Hawks talk has been Madden's return.

We've got the picks to move up if we want. A move for a player isn't likely, though could happen. A pick and player combo netted Carter for the CBJ's but they had a higher pick and strong talent in Vor.
    What's the latest on Madden?

vCash

Brouwer traded to Captials

This one is done:

Capitals acquire Troy Brouwer from Chic for Caps first round pick, 26th overall.
    http://twitter.com/#!/DarrenDreger/s...30885159571456

vCash
    wow, burns to San Jose for setoguchi coyle and a 1st?
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

vCash
    Hawks select Mark McNeill, a center.

vCash
    Mark McNeil, Center out of canada, looks like he can score and play D...

listening on Versus, saying he could be ready to play in the NHL this year....I like it
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?