Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Potentially Huge ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Spoiler Suggests Much About the Plot

Details on Christopher Nolan‘s The Dark Knight Rises are very thin. We know the basics — Catwoman (Anne Hathaway) and Bane (Tom Hardy) are in the film, and there is some sort of flashback structure that involves a young version of Ra’s al Ghul, the villain of Batman Begins. But beyond those details we know very little about the plot of the film other than a vague promise made by Christopher Nolan to deliver an appropriate end to his Batman trilogy.

Today news has come up of a scene that was shot earlier this week that suggests something potentially very big about the film. We don’t have all the details of the scene, but one part of it is significant enough that this is possibly major spoiler territory. We’ll keep the details after the break.
    http://www.slashfilm.com/the-dark-knight-rises-spoiler/

vCash
    I will find you and I will kill you.

vCash
    meh, not that big of a deal, see this all the time in comics where you think a villain, or sometimes hero is dead, but in fact somehow escaped death

PSD's 2011 Diva's Champion

vCash
    So, whats the spoiler?

vCash

vCash
    I dont know why all the movie critics are calling this a HUGE spoiler...I dont even get it?
    All I know is im so stoked for this movie! I am a little worried about the villain choice of Catwoman and Bane but I trust Nolan.
    Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

vCash
    Not really that big a deal. When I heard of the flashback scene I saw this coming a mile away.

Now there will be potentially 4 villains in this film? Assuming Selina Kyle dones the Catwoman outfit against Batman. Either way, AWESOMENESSSSSS.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MelanconMadness View Post
    meh, not that big of a deal, see this all the time in comics where you think a villain, or sometimes hero is dead, but in fact somehow escaped death
    Yeah that's what I thought as well, happens all the time in the comics..