Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Trailer: American Version

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0....html?ir=Books

Now I read the book, and seen the original movie and while I liked both, I am very interested in seeing what Fincher does with his version.

vCash
    i watched the original, definitely would like to see how fincher's version compares.

vCash
    I gotta say that the trailer was pretty kewl.

vCash
    I never saw any of this series, but that was a quick turnaround from the foreign version to the US version. Sorta like how Let the Right One In was remade within just a few years, this seems even faster.

But yeah, trailer looks solid. I might check it out, but do I have to see the original movie first or does that really matter?

vCash
    Well the books sold like a gagillion copies and am sure Hollywood will like to strike while the iron is still hot.

Let the right one in had more of a cult following and it made no money in the US version, this one will make a ton.

vCash
    i'm very excited

vCash
    Haven't read the book or seen the original. Kind of want to watch it without knowing anything about it.

vCash
    I'm currently reading the third book and I absolutely love the series.

Tried watching the original film but I got annoyed with the dubbing and turned it off about half way through. Excited for this.

“Celtic is important to me in as much as it’s one of the only constants in my life over the years. I have changed and become various things but it is the one constant. Religion, friendships have come and gone, likes and dislikes have come and gone, but Celtic has remained.” - Billy Connolly

vCash
    One of the better cut teasers I've seen. I read the book, saw the first adaptation. Was a bit underwhelmed tbh. The only parts of the book I enjoyed (awfully slow place throughout the series, little payoff) were the intricate details that felt missing in the film, but worked pretty well in the novel.

Very excited to see what Fincher can do, that teaser reminds me of how he came out with awesome first few trailers for The Social Network.

vCash
    I plan on reading the book this summer

I haven't seen the original movie, but have pretty much only heard crappy things about it, but its on Netflix instant stream so I will check it out after I finish the book
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

The U.S. film adaption of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is coming to theatres on Christmas Day. A red band trailer for the film was released a couple weeks ago, but it was quickly taken down. Now the official green band trailer has been released (Actually it was released a week ago, but oh well). For those of you have not seen the swedish verision or read any of the books, I introduce to you...David Fincher's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yUwXwrR35U

Reactions? Thoughts?
    [CENTER[IMG]http://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/scanners/moonrise-kingdom-wes-andersons-miniatures/mkwhatbird-thumb-510x275-49306.jpg[/CENTER]