Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    If they lost like they just did, yes we would.
    Yes they would be, i would too . We were just talking about how one wouldnt complain about tampering or stuff being fixed if the big 3 came to our home team.
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2323 View Post
    LeBron could not figure out the zone defense in this series plain and simple, he dominated the Bulls and Celtics who played man to man defense.
    This is the most rational post that I have seen from a Heat fan. But I ave to ask, other than problems with zone, why did he defer so totally?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornknick73 View Post
    To answer the question...no I would not be mad. On the contrary I would have a parade followed by a stage show regaling my new players, then I would create a obnoxious " U PISSED?" moniker to show what a bad *** I am.

Then I would expect every team in the league to lay down and hand over the trophy to us while my players "Chilled out" I would have my champion shirts and hats made and ordered by January. I would go on sites like PSD and tell everyone who didnt pull it off "U PISSED?" and I would answer every question posed to me with it.

Then I would call every fake bandwagon fan who wouldnt know a 3 second rule from a 8 second rule into my insta-fan brotherhood, all while gloating to anyone who would listen how great my team and players are and how bad thiers are. While I run out and buy a jersey for a team I havent watched in 10 years.

Again I would answer any intelligent critique of my players with "U PISSED?" cuz im too stoopid and homerish to see whats true due to the big box truck loaded with NBA championship trophies parked in front of my stadium.

Then I will over rate my players and start putting them in the top 3 of GOAT players. And again I will support my position by telling anyone intelligent "U PISSED?" to hide my lack of knowledge for the game.

I would make excuses for every loss on everything under the sun except my players and their deficiencies. Chemistry, chilling, the coach, the dog ate the ball etc.

And I would lay claim to any FA player, because my team is the greatest team ever and everyone would play for us....FREE.

So to answer your question...

No I would not be mad.
    You act like i said a " moniker" when im not even a heat fan

You need to realize, im not a heat fan, therefore, i didnt say any " moniker" like " YOU PISSED?"

vCash
    Yeah, but there wasnt any tampering. Lecon wouldnt be able to handle the bright lights of NYC anyways. He cant even handle them at South Beach....

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    The Knicks guy said your a heat fan so i said i thought you were a raptors fan cause thats what you told us in our forum, then you said you like multiple teams and i said thats what a bandwagoner is, now how is that wrong by any means??
    Im not calling you a bandwagoner because of what you've been saying this whole thread im saying your a bandwagoner if you like the multiple teams..

Answered your own question much??

No it isn't because kobe can get traded from the lakers to the heat and i wouldn't give a rats but about the lakers still. There is a humangous difference between liking a player and liking a team, not to mention theres a difference between coke and pepsi, but nice try.
    With that comment alone, you have now proven how superior you are to me.

vCash
    The Knicks guy said your a heat fan so i said i thought you were a raptors fan cause thats what you told us in our forum, then you said you like multiple teams and i said thats what a bandwagoner is, now how is that wrong by any means??
    Im not calling you a bandwagoner because of what you've been saying this whole thread im saying your a bandwagoner if you like the multiple teams..

No it isn't because kobe can get traded from the lakers to the heat and i wouldn't give a rats but about the lakers still. There is a humangous difference between liking a player and liking a team, not to mention theres a difference between coke and pepsi, but nice try.
    but that wasn't your definition of a bandwagoner.

vCash

Your forum? Buddy i never once came into "your forum " and said " IM A RAPTORS FAN" ive said im a fan of multiple teams and the raptors are included in an argument with you and your " buddies" in an nba thread i posted about bosh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    exactly, and yet hes saying to others" do you even know what a bandwagoner is?" its funny when people dont have their facts straight and change what theyre saying

vCash
    What would happen if I ate Twinkies and then switched to eating Star Crunch, would that make me a sell-out or an equal opportunist? They're both made by Hostess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    What would happen if I ate Twinkies and then switched to eating Star Crunch, would that make me a sell-out or an equal opportunist? They're both made by Hostess.
    According to eagles baby, that would make you a bandwagoner.

vCash
    With that comment alone, you have now proven how superior you are to me.
    Yup coke and pepsi both have blue coloured cans
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Do you even know what a bandwagoner means?? HOpping on from team to team when your teams not having any success..
    No true die hard of a team would want to cheer for another team, maybe a player who they idolized ya but not the team exclusively. Im a raptors fan and like no other team but I love kobe bryant and when raptors are out I hope he wins a ring but i don't go around defending the lakers and stuff..

Huh changing there is nothign changing

If you like the heat and lakers then ofc you are
    Hows that not close to the same definition that you said???

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Lebron proved once again that he is the biggest coward I have ever seen !! When the going gets tough Lechoke gets going...................Can you imagine how much that diving ***** Bosh cried.
    Eat Lobster

vCash

Hows that not close to the same definition that you said???[/

because you said
    ya and the definition of that is a bandwagoner
    when i said

Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    us? Why bait? you can be a fan of multiple organizations. You dont have to be from an area to be a fan of that team.

vCash

Hows that not close to the same definition that you said???
    Did you just quote yourself in order to prove/crush your point???

vCash
    Whatever floats your boat
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    According to eagles baby, that would make you a bandwagoner.
    Ya because food bangwagoning is the same as team bandwagoning

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast