Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 545
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio Grande
    Posts
    8,903
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ-BULLS View Post
    You rap battle?
    Naw I just watch a lot of them. I wish I could atleast Rap but I have no flow or breath control to become anything famous.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rayruiz View Post
    Naw I just watch a lot of them. I wish I could atleast Rap but I have no flow or breath control to become anything famous.
    Ahh... I thought you did battle. Yeah, i enjoy watching rap battles as well.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio Grande
    Posts
    8,903
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ-BULLS View Post
    Ahh... I thought you did battle. Yeah, i enjoy watching rap battles as well.
    Recent or older stuff.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rayruiz View Post
    Recent or older stuff.
    Haven't really heard some new stuff lately, but I always enjoyed eminem's old freestyles.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio Grande
    Posts
    8,903
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ-BULLS View Post
    Haven't really heard some new stuff lately, but I always enjoyed eminem's old freestyles.
    Im going to reply on the Offtopic thread I dont want to clog this thread.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53
    vCash
    1500
    Name: Josh
    Age: 21
    Location: Chicago
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Michael Jordan
    Favorite Bulls Moment: Taj Gibson dunking over Wade is the most recent. Overall is Jordan's game winning shot against Utah in game 6.
    NBA Teams You Like: Bulls and Mavericks
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Heat
    NBA Players You Like: Durant, Dwight Howard, Nowitzki
    NBA Players You Dislike: Lebron, Wade, and Bosh
    MLB Team: Chicago Cubs
    NFL Team: Chicago Bears
    NHL Team: Chicago Blackhawks
    Favorite Bands: Coldplay, The Strokes, Linkin Park, Rise Against, The Black Keys, and Muse to name a few
    Favorite Movies: Inception, Kung Fu Panda, The Waterboy, Avatar, Saving Private Ryan
    Favorite Games: Super Smash Bros, Goldeneye, Final Fantasy VII, Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons, Family Guy
    Hobbies/Interests: Playing and watching sports, biking, and running.
    Anything else you would like to add: Haven't been posting much but i have to say that the PSD's Chicago Bulls' forum is by far one of the best forums.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    15
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Nick, Tom?




    You shall be Mo'Nique.
    Hahahaha! Yes, that's my name. Nicktom, it's Irish. And I have no clue why my "D" showed up as smiley faces.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,404
    vCash
    1500
    Name: Christian
    Age: 28
    Location: Chicago (Lakeview)
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Michael Jordan
    Favorite Bulls Moment: Jordan's hand change lay-up against the Lakers, Pippen's dunk over Ewing
    NBA Teams You Like: None
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Heat, Knicks
    NBA Players You Like: Kevin Durant
    NBA Players You Dislike: LeBron "No Ring" "King" James
    MLB Team: White Sox
    NFL Team: Chicago Bears
    NHL Team: Chicago Blackhawks
    Favorite Bands: Disturbed
    Favorite Movies: Goodfellas, Casino, Hangover
    Favorite Games: Madden
    Favorite TV Shows: Family Guy
    Hobbies/Interests: Playing basketball/football, and soccer, smoking hookah.
    Anything else you would like to add: I get my MBA this year.. yes I'm a nerd!
    You may think you know but you're horribly blind...

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    271
    vCash
    1500
    Name: Jake
    Age: 19
    Location: Grayslake IL
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Michael Jordan
    Favorite Bulls Moment:Being at Game 4 and Game 6 of 2009 Playoffs against the Celtics
    NBA Teams You Like: Bulls, Thunder, Timberwolves,
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Heat, Celtics
    NBA Players You Like: Kevin Durant, Jason Terry, Tyrus Thomas, Ray Allen, every Bull
    NBA Players You Dislike: Lebron James, Rajon Rondo, Eddy Curry
    MLB Team: Chicago Cubs
    NFL Team: Minnesota Viking
    NHL Team: Chicago Blackhawks
    Favorite Bands: Hip-Hop & Alternative rock
    Favorite Movies: The Sandlot, Anchorman, Gone Baby Gone
    Favorite Games:
    Favorite TV Shows: Sportscenter, Modern Family, The Office, American Chopper
    Hobbies/Interests: sports, havin fun, working
    Anything else you would like to add: been browsing this site for a little bit, and decided to join. Seems legit

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,437
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome Jake!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTippinPippen View Post
    Name: Josh
    Age: 21
    Location: Chicago
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Michael Jordan
    Favorite Bulls Moment: Taj Gibson dunking over Wade is the most recent. Overall is Jordan's game winning shot against Utah in game 6.
    NBA Teams You Like: Bulls and Mavericks
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Heat
    NBA Players You Like: Durant, Dwight Howard, Nowitzki
    NBA Players You Dislike: Lebron, Wade, and Bosh
    MLB Team: Chicago Cubs
    NFL Team: Chicago Bears
    NHL Team: Chicago Blackhawks
    Favorite Bands: Coldplay, The Strokes, Linkin Park, Rise Against, The Black Keys, and Muse to name a few
    Favorite Movies: Inception, Kung Fu Panda, The Waterboy, Avatar, Saving Private Ryan
    Favorite Games: Super Smash Bros, Goldeneye, Final Fantasy VII, Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons, Family Guy
    Hobbies/Interests: Playing and watching sports, biking, and running.
    Anything else you would like to add: Haven't been posting much but i have to say that the PSD's Chicago Bulls' forum is by far one of the best forums.
    Great list of old school games. Golden eye was great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseb4Hoes View Post
    Name: Jake
    Age: 19
    Location: Grayslake IL
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Michael Jordan
    Favorite Bulls Moment:Being at Game 4 and Game 6 of 2009 Playoffs against the Celtics
    NBA Teams You Like: Bulls, Thunder, Timberwolves,
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Heat, Celtics
    NBA Players You Like: Kevin Durant, Jason Terry, Tyrus Thomas, Ray Allen, every Bull
    NBA Players You Dislike: Lebron James, Rajon Rondo, Eddy Curry
    MLB Team: Chicago Cubs
    NFL Team: Minnesota Viking
    NHL Team: Chicago Blackhawks
    Favorite Bands: Hip-Hop & Alternative rock
    Favorite Movies: The Sandlot, Anchorman, Gone Baby Gone
    Favorite Games:
    Favorite TV Shows: Sportscenter, Modern Family, The Office, American Chopper
    Hobbies/Interests: sports, havin fun, working
    Anything else you would like to add: been browsing this site for a little bit, and decided to join. Seems legit
    Glad you joined! Welcome!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,738
    vCash
    1500
    Wow, we have 2 Jake's from Grayslake now.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,932
    vCash
    1500
    Name: Jonah
    Age: An OLD 30
    Location: Carbondale, IL
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Michael Jordan, Steve Kerr
    Favorite Bulls Moment: Jordan (all of them). Taj dunk over Wade.
    NBA Teams You Like: N/A
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Heat, NY Knicks, Boston Celtics, Pistons
    NBA Players You Like: Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, CP 3
    NBA Players You Dislike: LeBron, Wade, KG, Rondo, Rasheed Wallace
    MLB Team: White Sox
    NFL Team: Chicago Bears
    NHL Team: Chicago Blackhawks
    Favorite Bands: Blues Traveler, Beastie Boys, Rage Against the Machine, Sublime and Tenacious D.
    Favorite Movies: American Beauty, Goodfellas, Se7en, Snatch, Pulp Fiction
    Favorite Games: NCAA Football, MLB the Show (PS 3)
    Favorite TV Shows: Six Feet Under, X Files, The Shield, Sons of Anarchy, Sopranos
    Hobbies/Interests: Reading / Collecting books. Watching sports.
    Anything else you would like to add: STAY AWAY FROM THE NBA FORUMS. I find myself getting sucked in everynow and then, and I have to pull myself back.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    vCash
    56587
    i smell new blood about to post

    EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ-LiUNegws




    EDIT x 2: **** did i scare him away?
    Last edited by Shammyguy3; 06-15-2011 at 10:22 PM.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    vCash
    56587
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Name:Jpro
    toovs, i just noticed this

    Quote Originally Posted by jtsunami View Post
    You know how I know you're gay?
    he also wears purple tube socks to bed

    Quote Originally Posted by zzyouzzef View Post
    Name: Zach
    we have the same name....

    :swordfight:

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •