Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 533
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    1500
    Name: Billy
    Age: 17
    Location: Illinois
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Rose
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: I'd like to say michael jordan but I was four during the 1998 Finals so I only really know him from space jam and hanes commercials so Kirk Hinrich
    Favorite Bulls Moment: The whole 2009 Bulls-Celtics series
    NBA Teams You Like: Bulls
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Pistons, Bucks, Cavaliers, Heat, Lakers, Pacers
    NBA Players You Like: Johnny Flynn, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Deron Williams
    NBA Players You Dislike: Paul Pierce, Lebron James, Rajon Rondo, Kevin Garnett
    MLB Team: Chicago Cubs
    NFL Team: Green Bay Packers (note: I absolutely HATE fair weather fans. I was born and raised a Packer fan)
    NHL Team: N/A
    Favorite Bands: Boston, Yes, Styx, Kansas, The Beatles, Rush
    Favorite Movies: Apollo 13, Spinal Tap, That Thing You Do
    Favorite Games: Sporcle, NCAA March Madness 2005, NBA Live 2007,
    Favorite TV Shows: Psych, Seinfeld, Whose Line is it Anyway?
    Hobbies/Interests: Running, Basketball
    Anything else you would like to add: I hate lockouts

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25,904
    vCash
    54192
    welcome Billy!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,941
    vCash
    2109
    Quote Originally Posted by scoopshot5050 View Post
    Name: Billy
    Age: 17
    Location: Illinois
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Rose
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: I'd like to say michael jordan but I was four during the 1998 Finals so I only really know him from space jam and hanes commercials so Kirk Hinrich
    Favorite Bulls Moment: The whole 2009 Bulls-Celtics series
    NBA Teams You Like: Bulls
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Pistons, Bucks, Cavaliers, Heat, Lakers, Pacers
    NBA Players You Like: Johnny Flynn, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Deron Williams
    NBA Players You Dislike: Paul Pierce, Lebron James, Rajon Rondo, Kevin Garnett
    MLB Team: Chicago Cubs
    NFL Team: Green Bay Packers (note: I absolutely HATE fair weather fans. I was born and raised a Packer fan)
    NHL Team: N/A
    Favorite Bands: Boston, Yes, Styx, Kansas, The Beatles, Rush
    Favorite Movies: Apollo 13, Spinal Tap, That Thing You Do
    Favorite Games: Sporcle, NCAA March Madness 2005, NBA Live 2007,
    Favorite TV Shows: Psych, Seinfeld, Whose Line is it Anyway?
    Hobbies/Interests: Running, Basketball
    Anything else you would like to add: I hate lockouts


    We all do.
    Welcome. Watch out for the Bears fans

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25,904
    vCash
    54192
    Colts fans too (Doogs, unite with me!)

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    1500
    Thank you!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,494
    vCash
    1500
    Name: Andy
    Age: 25
    Location: Old Town
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Michael Jordan, Steve Kerr, Dennis Rodman
    Favorite Bulls Moment: Kerrs Game winner to win the 5th champion ship, going 72-10.
    NBA Teams You Like: Bulls, Mavs
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Knicks, Celtics, Heat
    NBA Players You Like: Derrick Rose
    NBA Players You Dislike: Everyone Else
    MLB Team: White Sox
    NFL Team: DAAAA BEARS
    NHL Team: Hawks
    Favorite Bands: Katy Perry
    Favorite Movies: The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, Terminator 2, Departed, Inception
    Favorite Games: Counterstrike
    Favorite TV Shows: South Park
    Hobbies/Interests: Lifting
    Anything else you would like to add: I love Brent and Shammy

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,061
    vCash
    1500
    Name: Tim
    Age: **
    Location: Schaumburg, Illinois
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose/Taj Gibson
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Scottie Pippen
    Favorite Bulls Moment: Many
    NBA Teams You Like: Bulls, Suns
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Knicks, Pistons, Heat, Celtics
    NBA Players You Like: Steve Nash, Amare, Lebron(as a player), RAY RAY, others..
    NBA Players You Dislike: Lebron (as a person), wade, bosh, kobe, KG
    MLB Team: Cubs/RedSox
    NFL Team:PACKERS!
    NHL Team: Blackhawks!
    Favorite Bands: Many
    Favorite Movies: Many
    Favorite Games:Sports Games
    Favorite TV Shows: Anything in ESPN(2,news), NFLN, NHLN, MLBN, NBAN.
    Hobbies/Interests: Collecting Cards & Autographs
    Anything else you would like to add: My future favorite player of bulls is Mayo and dwight howard...
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home


    Where It All Began

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25,904
    vCash
    54192
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Name: Andy
    Age: 25
    Location: Old Town
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Michael Jordan, Steve Kerr, Dennis Rodman
    Favorite Bulls Moment: Kerrs Game winner to win the 5th champion ship, going 72-10.
    NBA Teams You Like: Bulls, Mavs
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Knicks, Celtics, Heat
    NBA Players You Like: Derrick Rose
    NBA Players You Dislike: Everyone Else
    MLB Team: White Sox
    NFL Team: DAAAA BEARS
    NHL Team: Hawks
    Favorite Bands: Katy Perry
    Favorite Movies: The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, Terminator 2, Departed, Inception
    Favorite Games: Counterstrike
    Favorite TV Shows: South Park
    Hobbies/Interests: Lifting
    Anything else you would like to add: I love Brent and Shammy

    what would this place be like without me and Brent?
    Last edited by Shammyguy3; 06-16-2011 at 12:00 AM.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Peoria, IL
    Posts
    34,007
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome all!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,494
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post

    what would this place be like without me and Brent?
    Probably a massive suicide by the Bulls forum

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25,904
    vCash
    54192
    it would definitely not be as "bright"


    not sure if that's the right word, but i'm goin with it

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chicago, now Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,340
    vCash
    1500
    Name: John
    Age: 21
    Location: Chicago soon to be LA
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Michael Jordan
    Favorite Bulls Moment: Rose hitting the 3 during the Houston game to send it into OT this season (I was at the game)
    NBA Teams You Like: Bulls, Nets, Thunder, Trailblazers, GS Warriors
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Knicks, Heat, Wizards, T-wolves, Jazz
    NBA Players You Like: KD, James Harden, Serge Ibaka, Monta Ellis, Ray Allen, Josh Smith
    NBA Players You Dislike: Mario Chalmers
    MLB Team: Cubbies
    NFL Team: Da Bears
    NHL Team: Redwings, Blues (I grew up playing hockey, the hawks were bad, favorite player is Brett Hull.)
    Favorite Bands: Lupe Fiasco
    Favorite Movies: Collateral, Lost In Translation, Vicky Christina Barcelona
    Favorite Games: Final Fantasy 7 and up.
    Favorite TV Shows: Californication, American Dad
    Hobbies/Interests: Film/TV/Sports/Japan/Beer
    Anything else you would like to add: I also love Brent (usually) and Shammy (your sigs never fail). I would also like to add I never did Rosh dirty by having a Charizard for my playoff sig when we were fighting over the pokemon/hamster action.
    Last edited by Sasuke11; 06-16-2011 at 12:37 AM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Peoria, IL
    Posts
    34,007
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke11 View Post
    I would also like to add I never did Rosh dirty by having a Charizard for my playoff sig when we were fighting over the pokemon/hamster action.



    You know where it's at.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chicago, now Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post


    You know where it's at.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke11 View Post
    Name: John
    Age: 21
    Location: Chicago soon to be LA
    Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah
    Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Michael Jordan
    Favorite Bulls Moment: Rose hitting the 3 during the Houston game to send it into OT this season (I was at the game)
    NBA Teams You Like: Bulls, Nets, Thunder, Trailblazers, GS Warriors
    NBA Teams You Dislike: Knicks, Heat, Wizards, T-wolves, Jazz
    NBA Players You Like: KD, James Harden, Serge Ibaka, Monta Ellis, Ray Allen, Josh Smith
    NBA Players You Dislike: Mario Chalmers
    MLB Team: Cubbies
    NFL Team: Da Bears
    NHL Team: Redwings, Blues (I grew up playing hockey, the hawks were bad, favorite player is Brett Hull.)
    Favorite Bands: Lupe Fiasco
    Favorite Movies: Collateral, Lost In Translation, Vicky Christina Barcelona
    Favorite Games: Final Fantasy 7 and up.
    Favorite TV Shows: Californication, American Dad
    Hobbies/Interests: Film/TV/Sports/Japan/Beer
    Anything else you would like to add: I also love Brent (usually) and Shammy (your sigs never fail). I would also like to add I never did Rosh dirty by having a Charizard for my playoff sig when we were fighting over the pokemon/hamster action.
    Lupe Fiasco is the ****.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •