Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 400
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    Klemm's a helluva recruiter, its a dirty game he's not the only one who's spreading rumors as along as he is not involving improper benefits its all good. Best oline class so far with- Morris, Lacy, Benenoch, Redmond, Lopez, Quessenberry and Moala not sure if we will keep all but that's 4star/3 star recruits.

    Vanderdoes now has Bama listed in his final 5.
    I agree that he is a good recruiter, but I get tired of how some coaches like Klemm and Lupoi manage to get recruits. I guess if you can't sell your program relative to another then it is easier to sling mud. There's nothing illegal about it, and I'm sure Oregon does some of it, but you don't hear about Oregon negative-recruiting as much as other programs. Just take the Arik Armstead recruitment as an example of how we typically pitch our program.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  2. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,089
    vCash
    1500
    Selling UCLA isn't tough, Rick Neuheisel even with crap records had top ten classes 08', 09' and 2010. Good weather, beautiful women and a chance to play early. Klemm has 2 super bowl rings and is from LA so inner city kids will obviously look at his track record.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    Selling UCLA isn't tough, Rick Neuheisel even with crap records had top ten classes 08', 09' and 2010. Good weather, beautiful women and a chance to play early. Klemm has 2 super bowl rings and is from LA so inner city kids will obviously look at his track record.
    Then maybe he should stick to selling UCLA based on that. When he gets involved with spouts about UCLA's campus being statistically safer than USC's, and other stuff of that nature he just comes across as petty. Also, I'm not saying I wouldn't want him on my team's staff, just some of his tactics annoy me. Hope to see you around the college football forum more often as well. It's nice to see more fans of Pac-12 teams posting here.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  4. #199
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,089
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Then maybe he should stick to selling UCLA based on that. When he gets involved with spouts about UCLA's campus being statistically safer than USC's, and other stuff of that nature he just comes across as petty. Also, I'm not saying I wouldn't want him on my team's staff, just some of his tactics annoy me. Hope to see you around the college football forum more often as well. It's nice to see more fans of Pac-12 teams posting here.
    Thanks, here is some updates.

    Robert Nkemdiche 5 Star DE from Georgia and number 1 player is favoring Ole Miss and LSU at the moment.

    Joe Mathis a 4star DT from Cali is down to UDubb, UCLA, USC, Bama and A&M and will announce at the all star game.

    Taahan Goodman 4 star CB from Cali is down to UCLA, USC and LSU and will announce at the all star game.

    Devon Allen a track star 4star WR is from Arizona is down to ASU,FSU, Oregon and UCLA but he is still waiting from a football offer from Oregon and FSU they have only offered him a schollie for track so far.

    I expect SC to still have a top 8 class but a couple of there commits are looking else where Sebastain LaRue a 4 star WR will visit ND and A&M.

    I think A&M, Oregon, Bama, ND and UCLA to finish strong and end up with 4/5 star recruits left on the table.
    Last edited by popo85; 12-31-2012 at 07:39 PM.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,665
    vCash
    1500
    Should be interesting to see how the all star games play out, a lot of people are going to announce then.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,046
    vCash
    1500
    Folson goes to ND. Man ND's recruiting class is shaping to be just stellar. #2 on rivals #5 on 247. Still need Redfield and hopefully but not likely Vanderdoes.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,665
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Folson goes to ND. Man ND's recruiting class is shaping to be just stellar. #2 on rivals #5 on 247. Still need Redfield and hopefully but not likely Vanderdoes.
    I think you'll get them both TBH.

    Now one of our top guys, CB Jalen Ramsey, is considering other schools. He could definitely decommmit as well.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,208
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    I think you'll get them both TBH.

    Now one of our top guys, CB Jalen Ramsey, is considering other schools. He could definitely decommmit as well.
    The problems with national recruiting when your team sucks and people realize what a douche the HC is...
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,046
    vCash
    1500
    Sebastian LaRue just decommitted as well.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Folson goes to ND. Man ND's recruiting class is shaping to be just stellar. #2 on rivals #5 on 247. Still need Redfield and hopefully but not likely Vanderdoes.
    Really good player. I kind of knew for the last few weeks that he would choose ND over Oregon, but I was holding out hope that he'd change his mind.

    At least we have Thomas Tyner and Dontre Wilson, but that could change quickly if/when Chip moves on.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  11. #206
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,665
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    The problems with national recruiting when your team sucks and people realize what a douche the HC is...
    Word. I think the first is a byproduct of the second. With good coaching, USC has the talent to be awesome.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,089
    vCash
    1500
    ND will have a great class but Vanderdoes is most likely a Bruin, ND will have a shot at alot of Cali prospects left on the table: LJ Moore, Sebastian LaRue and i think they get 4 star UCLA commit Deon Hollins to flip.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,665
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    ND will have a great class but Vanderdoes is most likely a Bruin, ND will have a shot at alot of Cali prospects left on the table: LJ Moore, Sebastian LaRue and i think they get 4 star UCLA commit Deon Hollins to flip.
    uhh who told you that?

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,089
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    uhh who told you that?
    Most likely, but these kids change there mind every second which isn't unusual when your a teen. Bruins will end up with a top 10 class, there is at least 10 4 star recruits that have them in there final 4.
    Last edited by popo85; 01-03-2013 at 03:22 AM.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,046
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    ND will have a great class but Vanderdoes is most likely a Bruin, ND will have a shot at alot of Cali prospects left on the table: LJ Moore, Sebastian LaRue and i think they get 4 star UCLA commit Deon Hollins to flip.
    They might take LaRue but not sure, they have 4 WR's. They are out of Moore and will stop even trying if Redfield commits on Friday. Hollins or Hutchings are also possible ND flips.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    uhh who told you that?
    Alot of recruiting sites say either ND is leading slightly for him or UCLA. If he wants to stay home I def can see UCLA getting him. But don't discount Bama either. He said he's 100% taking an official to Bama during his live chat on rivals yesterday


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •