Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Would Have The Hoax Been Enough 4 1 of Best Offensive Skills Player Win The Trophy??

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • I am not sure

0 0%
  • I do not care

1 50.00%
    vCash

Question Ex-Notre Dame LB Manti Teo Hoax & The Heisman Trophy

Let us get some stuff out in the open,

Since:

Just select media and past winners vote on The Heisman Trophy,
    The amount of defensive players that have won The Heisman Trophy communicates the real bias it has for offensive players,
    The amount of offensive & Defensive linemen that have won The Heisman Trophy communicates the real bias it has for skill players,
    The amount of non-traditional programs that have had their best players to have won The Heisman Trophy communicates the real bias it has for traditional programs best players,
    The amount of popular & disliked programs (they are disliked more than liked, nationally) that have had their best players to have won The Heisman Trophy communicates the real bias it has for popular & liked programs' (they are liked more than disliked, nationally) best players,
    The popular & disliked players (they are disliked more than liked, nationally) have never won The Heisman Trophy communicates the real bias it has for popular & liked players (they are liked more than disliked, nationally)
    &
    The Heisman Trophy has never been awarded to two-players, as if there has never been two-players that are equal or just too hard to find out who is best, I really could care less about The Heisman Trophy.

Unless these types of cheating (cannot call it anything else, when trophies by mostly media comes down to popularity) result from a horrible way the best player(s) is reward.

Do you think if one of the top offensive skill players (or if Manti Teo played offensive skill position) performed the same exact hoax, then that player would have won The Heisman Trophy??
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    I don't understand what you are trying to ask us? Are you asking if an offensive player had that same hype as Te'o would they have won the Heisman?

Johnny Manziel won without it so obviously he would have won with it. And I don't think any of the other players this year would have won even with that hype because nobody else even came close in the voting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I don't understand what you are trying to ask us? Are you asking if an offensive player had that same hype as Te'o would they have won the Heisman?

Johnny Manziel won without it so obviously he would have won with it. And I don't think any of the other players this year would have won even with that hype because nobody else even came close in the voting.
    Correction you understood it.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    "Would Have The Hoax Been Enough 4 1 of Best Offensive Skills Player Win The Trophy??"

Sorry, about The Poll's title, I could not do any better, with the character restriction; they need to increase that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post

^this

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    you are aware teo did not win right? stories dont win you the heisman your play does
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

7. 02-04-2013, 08:29 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

vCash
    You are way over thinking this. Teo was only a finalist because Matt Barkley and Gino Smith fell off the map. He was only close in voting because Manziel had one terrible game (LSU) and one bad/mediocre game (UF). Teo wouldn't have been a finalist if ND wasn't undefeated either (in my opinion). The hoax didnt have as much to do with the Heisman as people want to believe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    You are way over thinking this. Teo was only a finalist because Matt Barkley and Gino Smith fell off the map. He was only close in voting because Manziel had one terrible game (LSU) and one bad/mediocre game (UF). Teo wouldn't have been a finalist if ND wasn't undefeated either (in my opinion). The hoax didnt have as much to do with the Heisman as people want to believe.
    I agree with everything, except the last sentence. What you forgot to put there is he was a good player, at best, playing easy schedule. UAlabama exposed for everyone to see
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 02-05-2013 at 12:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    you are aware teo did not win right? stories dont win you the heisman your play does
    Are you serious???

Think I live under a rock? I mean come on man, LOL. WOW

Your welcome to your opinion; I just disagree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    Are you serious???

Think I live under a rock? I mean come on man, LOL. WOW

Your welcome to your opinion; I just disagree.
    if a story could win you the heisman, teo would ahve won. he didn't because manziel played better. teo's resume including that heart warming sotry was a fan thing, voters didn't factor it in because it was relavent to the heisman case. thats why i dont get why his girlfriend being fake is such a big deal
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    if a story could win you the heisman, teo would ahve won. he didn't because manziel played better.
    Contradictory sentences; if he was one of the better Offensive Players were what I am saying; I am not saying as a defensive player anyone would win no matter what they do. Remember less than 5-defensive players all time have won.

teo's resume including that heart warming sotry was a fan thing, voters didn't factor it in because it was relavent to the heisman case. thats why i dont get why his girlfriend being fake is such a big deal
    And the proof of that is??? ZERO, because there are none, yet you claim all that as if him finishing 2nd in The Heisman Trophy race is proof.

By the way, if I used The USA English Language the way you did in the post, people would be complaining they cannot understand it. I understood it myself and I not one to complain about it, but spellchecker would have been nice.

13. 02-07-2013, 10:12 AM
    Reason
    Off-topic

14. 02-07-2013, 10:29 AM
    Reason
    Off-topic

15. 02-07-2013, 10:57 AM
    Reason
    Off-topic

16. 02-08-2013, 01:16 AM
    Reason
    Off-topic