Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Working on my 1st solo mixtape "Turn Me Up" have a collab mixtape already released with my boy Reese McFly

vCash
    Right now just playing some concerts... heavy metal

vCash
    http://soundcloud.com/9kmusic/9k-i-wanna-be-like

This is a brand new Hip Hop song my group did called I Wanna Be Like. We used a big ol' Jungle Book sample and some live bass.
    If anybody likes 90's style rap music check us out at www.facebook.com/9kmusic

vCash
    Really looking for constructive criticism, likes and don't likes. I only rap once in awhile. And I don't know much about professional mixing, tried my best. I got more bars, just trying to find my flow and what beats suit me. So if your gonna bash me for saying it doesn't sound 100% clean don't waste my time cuz I didn't do this in a studio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ICj...layer_embedded

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccspence8 View Post
    Really looking for constructive criticism, likes and don't likes. I only rap once in awhile. And I don't know much about professional mixing, tried my best. I got more bars, just trying to find my flow and what beats suit me. So if your gonna bash me for saying it doesn't sound 100% clean don't waste my time cuz I didn't do this in a studio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ICj...layer_embedded
    No offense but I hated your flow on the first part you typed out in the lyrics. The 2nd part was much better, but still needs work. I wasn't feeling the ending at all.

I liked your lyrics though. Just work on that flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    No offense but I hated your flow on the first part you typed out in the lyrics. The 2nd part was much better, but still needs work. I wasn't feeling the ending at all.

I can sit and write rhymes like its nothing, and everyone tells me I have a good voice for speaking and rapping. Its just that flow, Im trying to find my own. And at times it comes out, but as a whole I know its not there.

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    Do you write your raps to beats or do you write rhymes and then use them as you get beats?

What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.

Trill Team

vCash
    Do you write your raps to beats or do you write rhymes and then use them as you get beats?
    Depends, but I usually try to write the to the beats. I think it would've sounded much better if my rhyme scheme and delivery was more like the 2nd short verse. But it was tough cuz the beat changes and gets really slow and I don't think thats really my style.

I'll make another one soon, maybe a beat that will suit me better. I like to rap over beats that aren't over killed.

And thanks for the feedback, I know I need work but its not terrible. I like to rap about thought conscious things.

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKmZD...hannel&list=UL

That one any better, just made it in about 2 hours. Wrote the lyrics, one take. I think there were some tiny hiccups in certain spots but just interested in your opinion. Or anyone else on here for that matter.

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccspence8 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKmZD...hannel&list=UL

That one any better, just made it in about 2 hours. Wrote the lyrics, one take. I think there were some tiny hiccups in certain spots but just interested in your opinion. Or anyone else on here for that matter.
    I thought that was ****ing amazing.

Trill Team

vCash
    new Bliss n Eso album coming soon, first taste of the LP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2BCtIyQFcs

vCash
    Thanks man..I wish I had the time to do more with it. Im actually writing a song right now. Its pretty deep..hopefully i can finish it in a couple days. Gonna be busy in the next week.

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    http://soundcloud.com/gentlewillandt...-loose-goose-1
    A song off an album I'm putting out soon. Two others up there as well.
    Folk/Country/Blues if you dig that

vCash
    I took up drumming around 9 months ago, and at this point I am learning to play in different time signatures. I've been playing to many Soundgarden and A PerfectCircle tracks because they play in 6/4 (Judith), 7/8 (outshined) and 9/8 (black rain) time.

I have a hard time connecting sections with fills, so I have been trying to get better at counting as it isn't second hand yet

vCash
    x2
    Mavs fan first and foremost, and a closet Pistons fan since 2002

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast