Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Mane I have recorded like 2 songs ever (just deleted them recently or I would have posted the link). They were both god awful. Get on that **** man. I say 1 year from now 6/10/12 you and me have a battle.

Round One track vs track
    Round Two battle/diss track

Sudden death track vs track if need be.

Could be good motivation to actually put some work in. I know I could use it. Hell let me know if you want to do it a little sooner even. Anyone else that is down, specially people with little to no experience feel free to jump in.

born and raised in Dallas, currently in Atlanta
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    Mane I have recorded like 2 songs ever (just deleted them recently or I would have posted the link). They were both god awful. Get on that **** man. I say 1 year from now 6/10/12 you and me have a battle.

Round One track vs track
    Round Two battle/diss track

Sudden death track vs track if need be.

Could be good motivation to actually put some work in. I know I could use it. Hell let me know if you want to do it a little sooner even. Anyone else that is down, specially people with little to no experience feel free to jump in.
    I'm down to have what you're talking about right there for sure... Just for fun and that's what it would be. I've done this on rap battling sites and the competition to clown someone better than they can you is just plain fun..

PG!!!

vCash
    I'm working on my mixtape right now. I'm happy with my flow and lyrics, but my breath control is horrible. I almost always run out of breath in long verses, even if I'm not going fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

vCash

vCash
    I play alto saxophone.

vCash
    I've recorded a few songs. Decent freestyler. Below average beat maker. I'm a pretty good song writer though
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    I do beatboxing.

vCash
    I play guitar and write songs for my band. I can also play a couple songs on the piano, but that's about it.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHDKz3t4gY

Little something I made today. I had a cold when I recorded it and didn't know I was using this beat until after I got done recording the acapella. Good job producing by my friend there. Hopefully I can make some more songs if people like em. I recorded this with my camcorder and converted the .MOV to MP3 so it doesn't sound like a legit song, but whatever.
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    Detox

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Been ****ing around with a lot of strange guitar tunings lately. Haven't come up with anything more than a few riffs I really like, but I love experimenting with dissonance.

vCash
    I've been playing a lot in something very similar to that, actually. I just checked out some of your music, did you use that tuning for any of the songs you have up?

I've been talking to a bunch of friends/acquaintances who play a wide variety of instruments (cello, violin, trumpet, flute, marimba, French horn, oboe, and a couple I'm forgetting) and I'm finally about to start screwing around with electronica. I have no idea what any of this is going to sound like but I'm excited to mess around and see what comes of it.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CC9sZl8lZw

Recorded this a while back and just put it up nothing serious, still debating weather or not to pursue it. Don't really know anyone who makes beats or many websites for hip hop related things other then sound click. if anyone of u guys know anyone or any sites id appreciate it.

i got lucky with the pictures my brother is a photography major so got hooked up with that lol.

hope u can enjoy
    Last edited by Jet; 12-12-2011 at 02:13 PM.

vCash
    So who's the next Justin Bieber in this thing? Lol

Keep up the good work to ya.. Follow ur dreams!

vCash
    At the moment I'm just a late-blooming guitar hopeful (started at 19, played off and on for the last year. Now playing constantly) who just nailed "The Rover" start to finish with the solo. Probably not a big deal to many experienced players, but I felt awesome after I played it clean the first time lol
    Mavs fan first and foremost, and a closet Pistons fan since 2002

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast