Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah a bunch of people are calling Stout the best bet on this card. But I'm not gonna say **** I had a terrible year with a bunch of "sure things" bite me in the ***.

These were my biggest MMA bets of the year

Krzysztof Soszynski over Igor Pokrajac
    Jon Fitch over Johny Hendricks
    Jake Shields over Jake Ellenberger
    Eddie Alvarez over Michael Chandler
    Ryan Bader over Tito Ortiz

yeah all losses....

vCash
    The Shields and Fitch fight really screwed me over too. I was more shocked in the Shields fight cause Shields had not been KOed in a very long time, he took the best shots from Hendo, and Ellenbergers ground skills against Eduardo Rocha were laughable and pathetic at best.

I might just do a Stout and Vitor bet. Or go a bit safer and take Barboza, Aldo and Vitor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    The Shields and Fitch fight really screwed me over too. I was more shocked in the Shields fight cause Shields had not been KOed in a very long time, he took the best shots from Hendo, and Ellenbergers ground skills against Eduardo Rocha were laughable and pathetic at best.

I might just do a Stout and Vitor bet. Or go a bit safer and take Barboza, Aldo and Vitor.
    I'm not touching Vitor vs Johnson. On Covers and Sherdog damn near everybody is on Rumble Johnson. Probably the 3 best mma cappers that I follow are all on Anthony Johnson big.... But they have all been cold here recently. Personally I don't see what Anthony Johnson has done in his career to warrant that much confidence.

vCash
    I had Aldo parlayed with Rumble Johnson when Johnson was a pretty big underdog. Now on a different site I see Johnson as a favorite so thinking of doing an Aldo/Vitor parlay (Vitor inside the distance) to cover my butt. Guaranteed profit overall if I do it, so why not. Assuming Aldo wins.
    I just dont see Johnson vs Vitor going the distance.

vCash
    I just really like Vitor Belfort here, especially with AJ's weight issue.

vCash
    bets paid off for this one.

went with Baboza, Vitor and Aldo. I'm so glad Vitor was an underdog LOL.

vCash
    Damn Yamasaki cost me some good money.

vCash
    I tore it up on this card.

I had the following parlays

Vitor & Aldo
    Vitor, Aldo and Palhares
    Aldo and Palhares
    Aldo, Palhares and Vitor/Rumble ITD
    Aldo and Gonzaga
    Palhares and Gonzaga
    Vitor and Gonzaga

Then straight bets

Yuri Alcantara
    Palhares submission of the night
    Vitor/Rumble ITD (big bet)

I missed on 5 bets involving Silva and Stout

vCash
    Anyone throwing down on some bets for the Fox card? I was thinking about trying my luck with a Maia-Sonnen-Rashad parlay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Anyone throwing down on some bets for the Fox card? I was thinking about trying my luck with a Maia-Sonnen-Rashad parlay
    Rashad Evans is probably gonna be my only bet on this card. I'm fairly certain that Chael Sonnen is gonna beat Michael Bisping but the odds just aren't worth a play and it would take an act of god for me to back Bisping I just dislike the guy so much.... My head tells me that Demian Maia would be a solid play against Weidman however he has been struggling against wrestlers here lately and Weidman is underrated.

vCash
    Yea my two bets for this one are Maia and Rashad.

I'm placing a separate bet, with a small amount, for Bisping. I just can not bet on Sonnen, although he is most likely going to win, Bisping still has a chance and the payout is horrible.

Last fight Maia had against an elite wrestler was against Munoz and he did very well in that fight. He got taken down only twice. The difference between Munoz and Weidman is that Munoz has much better stand up. His stand up is not very good, but he has power and KO potential. Weidman lacks KO potential.

vCash
    The odds for the Flyweight tourney are up:

Demetrious MIGHTY MOUSE Johnson -310
    Ian UNCLE CREEPY McCall +240

Joseph JOE B WAN KENOBI Benavidez -600
    Yasuhiro Urushitani +400
    -----

vCash
    Whats the best site to use? Bovada is a real pain in the *** setting up MyPayLineQ and they only take Visa which I do not have. Any other good MMA sites out there for betting that doesn't require me scanning/faxing all of my bank account info in order to set up a funding account or is that pretty much standard? Something I can use directly from Mastercard account?

vCash
    I just looked at some upcoming odds for fights.

Obv. everyone knows Jones is a huge fav over Rashad, even though I do not think it should be 6-1, considering Rampage was like a 3-1.

But anyways, I checked the miesha tate vs. Ronda Rousey line, I was kind of shocked. I do not watch women's MMA, but just by going by the records and stuff like that I would assume Ronda is an underdog.... It turns out she is an overwhelming favorite in this fight. 3-1 fav..... Someone want to explain? cause this is saying that Ronda should just smash her easily.

Also Ian McCall is a 4-1 underdog against Demetrious Johnson lol, expected, Johnson will win the tourney..

Lil Nog is a really big underdog too. 3-1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I just looked at some upcoming odds for fights.

Obv. everyone knows Jones is a huge fav over Rashad, even though I do not think it should be 6-1, considering Rampage was like a 3-1.

But anyways, I checked the miesha tate vs. Ronda Rousey line, I was kind of shocked. I do not watch women's MMA, but just by going by the records and stuff like that I would assume Ronda is an underdog.... It turns out she is an overwhelming favorite in this fight. 3-1 fav..... Someone want to explain? cause this is saying that Ronda should just smash her easily.

Also Ian McCall is a 4-1 underdog against Demetrious Johnson lol, expected, Johnson will win the tourney..

Lil Nog is a really big underdog too. 3-1
    Get it now because it is gonna move BIG TIME.... People are already all over this line. I'm gonna put a huge bet on Meisha Tate as soon as my book releases the odds. I can see Rousey being the favorite but no way in hell should she be that much of a favorite against a very experienced fighter especially when it is her first time cutting weight to 135. Meisha Tate has multiple ways she can win this fight.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast