Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm almost certain Shields will win his fight, and rather easily as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I'm almost certain Shields will win his fight, and rather easily as well.
    I have $50 on Shields so I hope we are both right.

vCash
    I just don't give Ellenberger a chance at all in this one. He's never been tested. His biggest advantage is that he has more power in his punches but Jake Shields is really hard to finish. He took some heavy bombs from Henderson, who is a lot bigger and hits way harder than Ellenberger, and still stayed poised and won the fight convincingly. Ellenberger's Jiu-Jitsu skills were badly exposed in the Carlos Rocha fight. He was getting dominated on the ground.

Shields is very good on the ground and has a wrestling background that Rocha did not have that cost him the fight.

vCash
    At those odds I might put a small wager on Stann.

vCash
    bloodyelbow.com just partnered up with this site. Looks BRAND new so not alot of people are going to hear about it. Could be a easy way to win prizes.

vCash
    Forgot the link; http://www.sixjax.com/

vCash
    i have money on Jones and Browne.

vCash
    I had money on Koscheck and Jon Jones inside the distance. I didn't like hardly any of the fights on this card.

vCash
    parlay on Aldo and Melvin.

vCash
    I seen a site that had Anthony Johnson as a slight favourite over Vitor Belfort.. The odds have been getting closer and closer. AJ looks HUGE at MW.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I seen a site that had Anthony Johnson as a slight favourite over Vitor Belfort.. The odds have been getting closer and closer. AJ looks HUGE at MW.
    I'm not touching this fight there are too many question marks with both fighters. Vitor Belfort has the boxing to finish anybody in the division on any given night but has shown here lately that he is getting older and slipping a little with each fight. Anthony Johnson is moving up to 185 and people are saying that this is the weight class he should have been fighting at all along. That he has been able to gain some muscle and has much much better cardio.

vCash
    Vitor went from a favorite to and underdog almost overnight, not a big underdog but an underdog nonetheless. My guess is everyone is jumping on the Anthony Johnson bandwagon. I guess they are impressed with his physique and explosive ability.

I think Vitor is a really good play.

vCash
    Vitor went from a favorite to and underdog almost overnight, not a big underdog but an underdog nonetheless. My guess is everyone is jumping on the Anthony Johnson bandwagon. I guess they are impressed with his physique and explosive ability.

I think Vitor is a really good play.
    I really like Vitor here. AJ looks even bigger here.. This guy is basically a LHW..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I really like Vitor here. AJ looks even bigger here.. This guy is basically a LHW..
    yea whats happening is everyone is betting on AJ like crazy and its turning Vitor into an underdog. I actually hope this continues. He is such a great bet to make. AJ could win this fight, he has a great chance to win, but I saw him get hit against Koscheck and although he is really good on top with ground control, when he's on his back he is not very good and if Vitor gets a hold of him it could be ugly.

I also noticed that Gonzaga is the fav. in his fight and I can not really understand lol. Cause he has not fought well in a long time. Tavares is fav. over Stout. A pretty big fav. actually. I favor Stout slightly in that fight cause I think he is underrated and has KO potential.

vCash
    yea whats happening is everyone is betting on AJ like crazy and its turning Vitor into an underdog. I actually hope this continues. He is such a great bet to make. AJ could win this fight, he has a great chance to win, but I saw him get hit against Koscheck and although he is really good on top with ground control, when he's on his back he is not very good and if Vitor gets a hold of him it could be ugly.

I also noticed that Gonzaga is the fav. in his fight and I can not really understand lol. Cause he has not fought well in a long time. Tavares is fav. over Stout. A pretty big fav. actually. I favor Stout slightly in that fight cause I think he is underrated and has KO potential.
    I have Tavares and Gonzaga losing too. I really want to put down money on Stout here. I feel like he'll be able to keep the fight on the feet after round 1, and throw numerous combos. I don't know if he'll get the finish though.. He still only has like one finish in the UFC.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast