Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 NHL Draft

vCash
    From what it looked like on this deal SJ is in a win now mode and made a trade that is good short term bad long term for them. I understand why they would do that with the pieces they have, but moves like that can dig you big holes down the road. I think the Wild made out like bandits on this.

vCash
    yeah, good trade for the Wild...good trade for both teams for different reasons.

vCash
    Setoguchi's inconsistency will drive you guys crazy at times. He's also brutal defensively.

vCash
    We have better ice. He will score 40.

vCash
    I think one of the reasons for his inconsistency is because he was what option 6 on your team? Behind Marleau, Thorton, Heatley, Pavelski, Couture and heck even Clowe (one talented offensive team haha). With us he becomes our #1 or #2 guy with only Havlat and Koivu, who will more than likely be his line mates, that will get more or as many looks as he will.

And again although Setoguchi will help us immediately and fills a need that the Wild have right now, Coyle is the prize to this trade as well as the second 1st round pick. As I said before Fletcher has done a wonderful job these past two years now we just need to dump salary and not offer any more past prime contracts (Matt Cullen).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12