Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Aside from all the SyFy channel garbage that they put out, the worst I've seen is In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale. I saw it in theaters with a bunch of friends for another friend's birthday, and the entire time we were cracking up.

I don't think I've ever seen worse acting in a major motion picture. Ray Liotta deserves special mention for his horrible acting in that movie (Spoiler: example). Matthew Lillard (aka Shaggy), too. Pretty much everything else was bad (plot, special effects, etc). The only redeeming quality was that it was so bad, you could just be entertained by how bad it was. Uwe Boll

Honorable mention: The Mist. I hated that movie and predicted the "surprise" ending that people were raving about 10 minutes before it happened...
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Rumor Has It. Why the **** did I even see it.

vCash
    i remember watching a movie that Jude Law was in it and they were flying around like big ballons and planes. I don't remember much about it but i remember while watching i said to myself it was the worst movie ever. I'm sure some of you remember it. I also didn't care much for dumb and dumberer, couples retreat, Dilema, the other guys and there are a couple others i just can't think of there names

"A friend in need is a friend to avoid"

vCash
    ^^ I think that the movie that you're talking about was Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow.

vCash
    The Village. M Night Shamaylan is a terrible director

vCash
    There were 2 strong contenders on BET today for worst movie ever.

Notorious - Like a bad Notorious BIG Snl skit. Horrific acting

Soul Plane - Just don't know where to begin.

vCash
    I always wanted a Notorious B.I.G. movie to come out being my favorite rapper ever. When it finally came out I was a bit torn because I didn't want it to suck. I heard mixed reviews so I put it off. Eventually saw it, it wasn't very good. Wouldn't put it in worst ever contention by any means, but I ended up disappointed nonetheless.

vCash
    Ultraviolet might be the worst movie I have ever seen. I turned it off with 20 minutes remaning until the end.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I try not to include straight to DVD movies as they would dominate my selection.

I thought Lady in the Water was the worst movie I have ever paid to see.

Edit: LoL like 3 M Night whateverala movies on this page.
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 06-11-2011 at 07:55 PM.

vCash
    I maintain that the worst movie ever should mainly focus on entertainment value; thus, the movie providing the least amount of entertainment should be worst.

Given that, Son of the Mask is the worst movie ever for me.

vCash
    Strange Wilderness may be one of the worst movies ever made. Aside from the laughing shark the rest blew major ****.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910